A results driven and dedicated professional with over 12 years of IT Service Delivery experience at a Confidential company in Reporting, Record Management, Training/Development and Procurement. Cheerful and effectual communicator with a strong work ethic and a focus on accomplishing targeted goals and objectives.
- Detail Oriented Accountable Stress Tolerance
- Organized Adaptable Customer Centric
- Problem Solving Collaboration Training/Coaching
Confidential, Pontiac, MI
- Negotiated and finalized the procurement deal for IBM Elite software, resulting in $450K plus yearly revenue.
- Managed the contractual obligation for desktop procurement, meeting commitments on Service Level Agreement.
- Managed the Microsoft contract for the procurement and resale of client’s software licenses - applying appropriate uplift% to generate revenue.
- Initiated quoting process which slashed a 3% markup from 3rd party vendors on HP products.
- Collaborated with Financial Analyst and Accounts Payable to address payment issues, avoiding disruption in services and to maintain and/or establish credible relationships with vendors.
- Established/Managed SharePoint for Active Records i.e. Mailbox, permissions, and content to avoid being non-compliant.
- Documented and shipped paper records offsite to Iron Mountain to ensure compliance with Record retention policy.
- Created/Presented yearly reviews on Record Management for Account Execute and various stakeholder.
IT Delivery Consultant
- Established, maintained, revised or amended SL Definitions and Work Instructions.
- Kept SL Production activities active after the team dissolved due to organizational restructuring. Performed roles in the following functional areas. (Change Management, Release management, File Share Management, SharePoint Management, Service Level Analyst, QA).
- Lead Monthly Production for Service Levels which involved: Notifying and communicating expectations and deadlines; Compiling Service Level data and results and delivering final reports to GM accurately and on time avoiding risk/penalty of missing any SLA.
IT Delivery Consultant- Reporting Team Lead
- Provided Service Desk Support for: Ad Hoc Reporting, Reporting Break/Fix, Reporting Change Control, and Reporting Portal Administration.
- Managed schedules and delegated work responsibilities, as well as trained and mentored offshore resources and new staff members as the Reporting Team Leader for two Accounts.
- Administered Change Management and conducted weekly Change meeting with account managers facilitating as the Reporting Change Manager for the Procter and Gamble account.
- Troubleshooter for OpenVeiw Performance Manager, ensured performance agents were communicating, and performance reports could be generated.
Confidential, Ann Arbor, MI
- Managed template configurations and notification scripts by editing and updating as changes occurred. Tested changes for accurate performance, and communicated the results to staff.
- Upgraded OVO to latest version, installed agents on all managed nodes and resolved any issues related to software agent installs.
- Created reports on system availability. Provided documentation and training on new OVO functionality. Managed network topology to reflect the current state of the IT environment.