- Established enterprise business systems professional with 20+ year track record of technical project talents.
- Versatile technical project leader offering expertise in systems analysis, project management, and product value chain for diverse initiatives ranging from enterprise software implementations to large - scale process improvements within global entertainment industries.
- Recognized strengths in relationship development, active listening, digital composition, and business presentation.
- Demonstrated ability to lead continuous operations and deliver next-generation technology solutions by enhancing workplace productivity.
- Business Process Improvement / Project Management & Operations / Website Designer / Strategic Technology Planning
- Major Software Implementations & Logistics / Full .Net Stack Developer / Data Warehouse & Business Reporting
Applications: Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, Project), SharePoint, Workday, Quip, Slack
Business Intelligence: Qlik View, Qlik Sense, Palantir, Cognos, Alation
Portfolio: www.QIntegrator.com (Developed commercial desktop application and commerce website)
Project Management: PMI, Work Breakdown Structure, Agile, Strategic Planning, ROI, SDLC, and Forecasting
Senior Business Systems ANalyst
Confidential, Playa Vista, CA
- Planned and directed the analysis of complex technical business problems with tested technology solutions.
- Worked closely with the data management organization and business users to develop functional requirements, wireframes, storyboards and use cases for business intelligence dashboards and applications.
- Designed and delivered business intelligence applications for finance and pricing/planning departments.
- Managed the data catalog using Alation capturing the business definitions and usage for the Confidential Group databases.
- Worked with product owners to groom the product backlog in support of upcoming sprints. Offered clarifications and escalation point for developer questions and supported testers in validating the design and expected results of testing.
- Prepared and conducted end of sprint demos with the business users.
Senior Business Systems ANalyst
- Served as liaison between internal and external clients representing the WWTVD ( Confidential . Worldwide Television Distribution) teams, also acted as escalation point for any technology issues.
- Partnered in project management of MIS related activities for project scope, requirement definitions, cost-benefit analysis, defining end user prerequisites, user stories, functional specifications and wire frames while aligning with business unit goals.
- Conducted and developed feasibility testing for evaluation of the application system implementation, coordinated efficient speed-to-use, monitored new installs, and trained end users.
- Documented operations process, provided systems analysis, determined recommendations for system enhancements, therefore improved data delivery reporting and increased sales.
- Monitored active MIS projects, communicated weekly status reports, and delivered key project updates to management, business users, and end users.
- Coordinated with business users to determine needs of business systems, proposed effective solutions.
Senior project manager / Programmer ANALYST / Business Analyst
- Implemented and deployed a $2M Cognos Business Intelligence reporting system and executive dashboard that monitored and reported $100M in sales (from iTunes, Xbox, Hulu, and Amazon) to the finance accounting departments; tool improved sales management reports and delivered accurate forecasting methods. Created business reports using Cognos BI reporting tools. Developed test scripts to ensure data integrity. Developed documentation and managed UAT.
- Directed business relationships and strategy sessions for the $20M Global TV Distribution System project called “Zeus”; served as a liaison between 140 business users in the US & Canada and the 60-person development team.
- Led operational launches of Prospect, ProACT, and ProView web-portal based systems that were accessed enterprise-wide providing tools for process analysis, quality assurance testing, and SOX compliance for the production environment; rollout ensured business continuation.
- Generated $500K in sales by establishing a Windowing and Opportunity Module that automated the windowing of products and created new sales opportunities.
- Managed the $4M Prospect application database system that organized intellectual property (e.g. movie titles), rights management, and administration automation of a $2B Pay TV client; saved in labor costs and ensured error-free manipulation of dates.
- Gathered business requirements, initiated gap analysis, coordinated with the application development team, distributed tasks, created test plans, organized production installations, prepared test scripts, and participated in support for the system wide “Zeus” project.
- Designed, translated, and coded test scripts for application projects and their subsequent releases; Demonstrated on-going system support and maintenance as per defined technical requirements.
- Maintained knowledge of structured business analysis, gap analysis, and financial accounting systems.
- Trained internal teams on client and project requirements, managed deadlines, collaborated with development managers, and integrated database/application roll outs.
- Enhanced communications with business/IT stakeholders and completed key assignment priorities.