- Over 7+ of experience Senior Business Analyst.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Involved in detailed analysis of the AS - IS and TO-BE business process (GAP Analysis).
- Involved in creating (FSD/BRDs), GUI Prototypes, Flow Diagram (UML) and report Mock-ups.
- Experience in defining system requirements to Use case, Use case Scenario using Ms Visio.
- Involved in System testing, Functional testing, integration testing, Regression testing, end to end testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Experience in Executing Automation scripts and fixing scripts in QTP.
- Involved in planning and creating Test Plans, Test Strategy, Test cases and maintain reports for defect tracking using HP ALM Quality centre and JIRA.
- Analysing the change request and coordinating the changes required as well as to get bug fixed with the development team.
- Involved in Development Support, QA Support and User Support throughout the life cycle of the project including Post Production Support performed Root Cause Analysis and Production Defects for remediation.
- Experience with SQL queries to retrieve and manage data in Data base.
- Adept in handling client servicing and team management activities.
- Possess exceptional understanding of organisational behaviour & effective interpersonal & relationship management skills.
Confidential, Cincinnati, CT
Senior Business Analyst
- Understanding regulatory changes needed and analyze the long-term consequences of proposed changes and worked accordingly with stakeholders and technical development team.
- Prepared BRD/ FSD for Regulatory changes and credit bureau conversion.
- Created Wire frames and Activity Diagrams using MS Visio to outline the "To-Be" screens and "To-Be" processes respectively.
- Performed gap analysis between current performance and desired performance
- Participated in Daily Scrums to reports the daily work status.
- Gathered and documented client requirements, business needs and project objectives, via feedback sessions and client meetings.
- Analyze Designer changes and propose to the changes to the development team for enhancement.
- Respond and work on customer functional queries; directly support customers with general end-user inquiries in a timely manner.
- Perform first-level troubleshooting of queries and provide accurate solutions.
Environment: Windows 10, MS Project, Agile, MS Office Suite, UML, MS Visio, Oracle SQL.
- Mapping the business requirements and Documentation using use case methodology, flow diagram, sequence diagram, business rules and conducting gap analysis.
- Guiding the Technical Consultants and Testing Team Members for understanding the business for better delivery; executing the unit level testing, process validation, integration testing and Regression testing.
- Profound knowledge of business process analysis and design, process optimization.
- Worked with testing team to create test plans, test cases and scenarios to define the objective and approach for testing. Also, ensured the test results are always corresponding to the business expectations.
- Worked on System testing, functional testing, E2E testing, Regression testing.
- Worked on Automation test cases and fixing the scripts in QTP.
- Have working experience on HP ALM (QC) and JIRA in creating test lab, test cases and defect tracking.
Environment: Windows 10, MS Project, Agile, MS Office Suite, MS Visio, Oracle SQL, QTP, HP Quality and Jira
- Played an active role in gathering, analysing and documenting the Business requirement- which includes work Flow diagrams (HDL, LLD), Activity diagram, data mapping and process flow using Ms Visio throughout the project.
- Documented the Business requirement document to get a better understanding of stakeholders process using agile methodology.
- Acted as client liaison to review priorities and manage overall client Queue.
- Developed and maintained User manuals, application documentation manual on internal application tool.
- Performed Data validation and date integrations as required.
- Worked with testing team to create test plans and scenarios to define the objective and approach for testing. Also, ensured the test results are always corresponding to the business expectations.
- Study the current state of the process; prepare the AS-IS process and the TO-BE scenario.
- Worked with the DW team for interfacing of raw data from source system to reports.
- Incorporated a Compliance Management system which provides a common framework and an integrated approach to manage all compliance requirements of the organization that enable the audit team dynamically manage compliance initiatives from the regulatory and Organizational perspectives
- Erected a system that carried out an in depth assessment of the credit and counterparty risk management. It monitors the credit quality of the counterparties continuously and reviews their rating. It also controls the credit risk by setting counterparty - wise credit limits based on the counterparty assessment and the rating.
Environment: Windows Xp, MS Project, Agile, MS Office Suite, MS Visio, Oracle SQL, ORS (Olam Risk system)
- Scrutinizing and reconciling the revenue loss and profit & loss a/c of the client, resulting from the purchase disputes from customers.
- Creating variance analysis report, mapping business review presentation & weekly, daily reports using MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ensuring that the process adheres to high level process flow, thereby validating documents & certificates.
- Streamlining the process & identifying the notifications from bank, analyzing transactions and communicating it to the clients.
- Liaising with the Banks, Retail Branches for any clarification, information, explanation and/or queries regarding credit disputes, charges through phone calls & e-mails.