- Over around 6+ years of extensive experience as a Business Analyst in Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)and BPMN, business and functional requirement gathering, analyzing requirements, business process design and software validation.
- Sr. Business Analyst with more than 6+ years of experience in key business improvement, leadership and support roles in the life and health as well as the financial services industry. Excel on teams where I can provide insight, guidance, influence and data for effective strategic and tactical decision making, often through analyzing large and multiple data sources
- Strong experience in client interaction, understanding business applications and business data flow. Experienced in conducting and facilitating JAD and Work Sessions, Interviews and client meetings, to gather requirements.
- Have a history of becoming the “go to” person on in any environment. Work hard to secure the respect of those around me through my attention to detail, and my commitment, drive and creativity towards developing and implementing solutions. Thrive in leadership positions and can always be counted on to deliver results
- Projects cater to the needs of institutional clients maintaining account level, transactional, and supportive information (custodial services)
- The platform developed is a sub - ledger that also host calculated data like maintained margins, exceptions, tax holdings etc
- The system generates data for purpose of compliance, risk and liquidity analysis, producing tax lots, and reconciliation. Responsibilities
- Business Processes Optimization and Implementation
- Managed detailed project plans which includes; resources planning, tasks planning, budgeting, milestones set-up, and performed Gap Analysis, Feasibility Study, Impact Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Data Analysis, Cost Benefit Analysis & Risk Analysis
- Interacted with Subject Matter Experts, Portfolio Managers, Investment Advisors and IT Group Heads such as Project Managers, Developers, and Process Analysts to understand the business process, gather Business Requirements and identify enhancements
- Performed Feasibility, Adaptability & Risk Analysis to identify business critical & high-risk areas of the application
- Worked closely with the core technical team
- Participated in system-critical review meetings
- Interacted with the user community to enhance understanding of the business solutions, project timelines and impact
- Applied skills in Business Modeling and Use Case Development using UML methodology
- Prioritized project efforts, developed Project plans, Process flows, Use Cases and System requirement specification and analyzed the Business requirements and the site specifications
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives for improving processes
- Coordinated with systems analysts & developers to design & develop, automated, and maintain very critical and complex real-time transaction processing system
- Team Management and Co-Ordination
- Planned and managed effective communication sessions, such as training and formal and informal meetings, that demonstrated strong relational skills and goal-orientation
- Planned the resource utilization for the project and tracking the status of the project on weekly basis
- Conducted and lead status report meetings with the business and the IT team on a weekly basis
- Conducted technical review sessions and facilitated other project meetings as required
- Worked with project management to schedule, managed scope and analyzed change requests
- Work with partners to clarify roles and responsibilities to ensure smooth program execution and end user satisfaction
- Documented the domain, functional, technical and tacit information to enable and facilitate smooth transitions
- Review financial performance and identify opportunities to maximize earning potential
- Overall Management responsibility of the project for successful deployment and quality measurement
- Provide root cause Analyses to executive leadership
- Collaborated with Business and IT stakeholders for eliciting requirements through workshops, JAD sessions, interviews and backlog grooming sessions
- Worked in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Responsible for software development and integration of pre-configured dashboard for HR benefits from scratch
- Created well requirement management documentation business requirements, functional specifications, use case narratives, non-functional specifications, traceability matrices, user stories, themes, epics, wireframes and mockups
- Defined and performed data Business Analysis process by working with business stakeholders using SIPOC and LEAN processes
- Conduct and communicated with Stake holder cost versus Benefit Analysis for change request
- Mapped business processes into functional designs using UML methodology
- Performed gap analysis on “as-is” vs “to-be” states and prepared functional requirements
- Worked with project manager/product owner in defining project scope, preparing project proposals, roadmap and charter
- Assisted product owners by managing/prioritizing the product backlog and measuring the release/sprint progress through burndown charts
- Worked with scrum team to improve user story quality by encouraging collaborative story conversations and reduced the defects by 10%, increased the sprint velocity by 5%
- Performed the role of Scrum Master and facilitated scrum ceremonies - sprint planning, stand up, demo and retrospective
- Coordinated with the development team in designing the solution and ensured that they meet the business requirements
- Assisted the testing teams in reviewing test scenarios, test plans and mitigating defects
- Build test cases, coordinated User Acceptance testing (UAT) and trained business users
- Used Agile (Scrum) development Practices such as Sprints, Iteration Releases etc.
- Responsible for detailed business requirements and functional specifications including logical data flow and status flow diagrams
- Interacted with Business Stakeholders to assess needs, identify key challenges, and define project scope and deliverable
- Understands functional/Technical flow of HIPAA transactions and identify the new segment/element changes
- Interacted with Business users and Technical team in providing clear solutions to requirements
- Involved in GAP analysis
- Unlink the provider ID from Medicaid ID which no longer appears on the State files
- Actively worked on Data analysis and Report analysis
- Mapping of health plans regulatory reports to the appropriate FACETS crosswalk (Customer Service/Appeals) application
- Performed impact analysis on applications for deadliness
- Involved in member enrollment process by creating the membership enrollment files for different vendors
- Accepted inbound transactions from multiple sources using FACETS
- Captured all HIPAA-related EDI data in the repository using FACETS
- Extensively worked with 837 I and 837 P encounter files with the CMS
- Maintenance and updates of various files and documentation using Word, Excel and Access
- Coordinate with the stakeholders and project key personnel to gather functional and non-functional requirements during JAD sessions
- Responsible for leading JAD sessions and acts as the facilitator for various projects from start to finish through the SDLC
- Actively involved in the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Process
- Responsible for translating business requirements into functional requirements and approaches for developers
- Participates in the planning, development, coordination and presentation of specific testing needs as appropriate to the quality assurance needs of the end user
- Conducts BRD walk through session with the entire business team, testers and developers after the completion of the BRD, then organize meetings with the SMEs of the dependent systems
- Responsible for applying structured approach to organize requirements into logical groupings of essential business processes, business rules, and information needs, and ensure that critical requirements are not missed
- Responsible for gathering Business Requirements, analyze data and workflows, and define the scope
- Responsible for creating business work flows and processes and creating management reports based on the analysis
- Develop Data Flow, Work Flow and Process Flow in MS Visio
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity and coordinating effort with testing and implementation and also responsible for the development and execution of test plans
- Acts as a liaison between the business units, QA and the technology teams
- Interface with business users to prepare and update Business Process Requirements for the new release of Healthcare tools
- Establish and maintain traceability matrix until business requirements are signed off
Sr. Microsoft SQL Sales Specialist
- Demonstrated the product’s ability to satisfy customers’ technical requirements, and communicate the business value of the solution to the enterprise
- Hands-on participant, working interactively with customers to show them how the solutions are implemented against their applications. A deep understanding of current systems and application technologies, the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences, the ability to work effectively within a team structure, and the desire to learn and excel
- Detailed Picture: Conduct presentations to technical and executive audiences, present proof-of-concept sessions to demonstrate technical capabilities, and provide pre-sales assistance to evaluators to demonstrate technical fit
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Channel Sales Manager
- As the US Channel Sales Manager for Confidential, I was responsible for recruiting and managing of Value Added Resellers, Managed Service Providers and Storage Partners located across the US.
- We are focused on desktop & server data protection, disaster recovery applications and system utilities.
- Specific objectives include developing a successful sales model for our channel managers and partners to follow.
- Successfully meeting aggressive revenue goals while training partners on our successful streamlined process.
- I also present product webinars for customers on various products for SMB and Enterprise level organizations.
- We also provide sales trainings for VAR's, MSP's, DMR's and Storage Providers
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
Client Manager- Business Intelligence
- Software and Service into Life Science, Financial, Health Care Changed high-value account management to a proactive approach, yielding more value-add service provisioning and improved customer satisfaction.
- Provided enterprise data management solutions (ERP) and BI professional services for Business Intelligence, built around SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, and custom applications.
- Solutions included data archiving, data security, secure test and development, data quality, etc.
- Offering additional solutions to the customer may not have realized were possible.
- Develop new customer engagements. Maintaining Regular communication between CIO, CTO, CEO of the company.