Business Analyst Resume
- Corporate and structured credit risk analysis and reporting.
- Product expertise includes credit derivatives, OTC options, Loans/MBS/ABS/CDOs.
- Additional expertise in commercial loan restructuring, negotiation of transaction documents and liaising with rating agencies and regulators.
- Credit trained at Confidential and Confidential Paribas.
- Responsible for credit training at the Confidential Group.
- Fluency in English, French, Urdu.
- Hired as a subject matter expert in Confidential Loans;
- Led team of developers in building a Confidential loan pricing engine for JP Morgan Chase’s retail mortgage banking operations;
- Taught mortgage math to developers and critiqued code to ensure the proper functioning of the pricing engine; and
- Presented a beta version of the pricing engine to JP Morgan Chase’s management.
Confidential, Chicago, ILSenior Director
- Hired to advise on the formation of an equities brokerage in Confidential ;
- Provided principals with an analysis of Confidential regulatory requirements, jurisdictional tax efficiencies, local labor l aws;
- Co - wrote business plan that was used to achieve funding commitments from local investors.
- Hired to build platform for fixed-income brokerage at this well-established equities broker—hired staff, installed clearing and settlement procedures and systems, and led KYC approvals with counterparties;
- Established platform to host hedge funds in Confidential —assisted with approval as Monegasque investment manager, hired major law firm to provide tax opinions for clients and marketed the firm’s services to London-based funds;
- Capital funding, investment, tax, business planning, and Confidential regulatory analysis and consulting for fund clients in Confidential and Confidential .
- Worked with founding team to organize the fund under Luxembourg law and for compliance with UCITS III;
- Assisted in raising US$30mm in seed capital from major European family office.
- Conducted meetings with investors and management of the airline in order to prepare an initial assessment;
- Led on-site due diligence of the airline which included further management meetings and meetings with union representatives;
- Performed valuation of the airline and presented a formal report to acquirers of due diligence findings along with recommendation to proceed with the purchase at the proposed price.
- Sole Adviser on restructuring of a large corporate loan from prominent London private equity firm;
- Renegotiated and restructured the loan, achieving a lower current coupon and a looser covenant package;
- Negotiated the final term sheet and selected and hired outside counsel to assist in reviewing final documents.
Confidential, Dublin, NY
Co-Founder and Managing Director
- Raised US$200MM in equity;
- Responsible for maintain trading book within risk limits, and daily reporting of credit and market risk metrics to the Risk Committee;
- Managed firm’s liquidity positon with counterparties, posting and receiving collateral in accordance with CSA’s;
- Made successful application to Irish FSA for wholesale banking license, devised AML procedures, represented the firm in corporate matters with external parties such as regulators and rating agents; and
- Managed origination and trading of synthetic portfolios, aggregate notional value of $5B;
- Hired as Director to develop corporate synthetic business, promoted to Senior Director after first year;
- Served as the firm’s Chief Money Laundering Reporting Officer to the UK FSA, and oversaw risk reporting and analytics, including concentration limits, gamma risk, collateral postings;
- Completed transactions in the U.K., Spain, Denmark, Holland, Germany Turkey, Kazakhstan and Indonesia;
- Developed relationships with European banks, building societies, insurers, asset managers and private wealth managers; and
- Produced and gained approval of business plans and relevant models for new asset classes such as residential mortgages and cross-border securitizations, and successfully completed several transactions in those asset classes.
Confidential, New YorkSenior Director
- Managed a team of seven quantitative analysts, transaction structurers and risk analysts that built a $10B corporate book, zero losses;
- Responsible for risk analysis and reporting of the trading book’s market and credit risk metrics, communicating results to senior members of the credit committee, and ultimately the CFO.
- Conducted portfolio analytics and pricing for HEL and HELOC whole loan packages, mezzanine and residuals for long term hold portfolio, using in-house model or Intex/Bloomberg to create loss and prepayment estimates.
- Sought and received board approval for and introduced new product lines including options on corporate tranches, Nth-to-default baskets, CLOs, leveraged super senior tranches of subprime MBS, HELOCS, and single name ABS/CMBS synthetics;
- Developed ABS business to take advantage of opportunities in consumer finance (HELs, HELOCs, autos, credit cards), trade receivables, commercial ABS and CMBS;
Confidential, New York
Business Development Officer
- Led development and marketing of electronic trade ticketing software that sought to minimize out-trade related interest charges among institutional trading houses.
Confidential, New York
Assistant Vice President
- Member of the globally-sponsored Young Executive Program, rotating through several business units within the bank, ending rotation in Structured Products;
- Completed advanced credit training in Paris office;
- Performed modeling and assisted in documentation of two internal CLOs, structured earlier versions of synthetic CDOs;
- Managed warehouse program for originators of mortgage and auto loans;
- Priced and managed a proprietary portfolio of BBB tranches.
- Created several analytical systems and loss models for subprime and non-performing loans.
- Member of origination team for the bank’s Windmill Funding ABCP conduit
- Modeling, preparation of pitch books, d ue diligence on whole loan mortgage pools, trade receivables, consumer revolving assets, and commercial assets while attending credit training.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes