- Execute strategic vision for Analytics & BI Applications.
- Expertise in BI Architecture design, building solution approach, design and code reviews
- Lead and train the business units on best - in-class analytic methods providing meaningful techniques and best practices
- Manage Engineering programs and guide teams in Agile practices, scrum artifacts.
- Manage full product development cycle from inception through launch.
- Manage Practice activities including projects, resource planning, RFP/RFI responses, enhancing delivery process, etc.
- Performed UAT testing of both existing and newly developed functionalities to ensure performance
- Involved in Proof of Concept and Designing the solution to meet functional requirements
- Involved in the Requirement gathering, estimations and for new enhancement requests from client
- Creating functional specification and detailed test scripts for UAT providing business approval.
- Proven ability to inspire confidence, create executive presentations, strategic discussions with Management.
- Provide recommendations on course of action and platform selection to Executive Leadership.
- Leading the team towards the goals with quality of delivery and adding value to the product by s treamlining the activities between Dev, BA and QA teams and also conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Business Intelligence system upgrades from OBIEE 10g to 11g to 12c.
- Expertise in building reports, format views, charts, and add user interactivity and dynamic content to enhance the user experience.
- D esigning customized interactive dashboards in OBIEE using drill down, guided navigation, prompts, filters, and variables, scheduling deliverables to provide real-time, personalized and actionable intelligent reports and dashboards
- Well versed in working with ETL Tools such as Informatica Power Center Source/ Target definitions, building Mappings and creating and monitoring Sessions/ Workflows.
- Strong understanding of CRM model and management process.
- Diversified experience in the following areas: Agile fundamentals, models, Ability to Elicit, Analyze, gather and document Business Requirements, experienced in writing Used Cases. Proficiency in SDLC life cycle, understands the workflow concept, ability to gather and document the 'As-Is' and 'To-Be' processes
- Creative and aggressive self-starter with integrative thinking skills, capable of forming and maintaining positive and productive working relationships in internal, external, independent, and team environments
- Highly motivated, organized and results, detail oriented with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Proven capability of adapting to new and fast changing technologies.
Reporting and Analysis | Business Requirement Documentation | Siebel CRM 2013 pack, 2016 Pack| Tableau | PowerBI | Oracle BI Enterprise Edition - OBIEE | Data Visualization | Predictive Modelling |Data Governance | Data Modeling | Enterprise Performance Management | Dashboards | Scorecards | Data Analytics | OBIEE Training | Oracle Siebel CRM | Capacity Planning | Enforcing development best practices | GDPR Strategy | Informatica PowerCenter ETL | Oracle DAC | ODI | Oracle database | SQL | Project management tools
Sr. Business System AnalystResponsibilities:
- As Business Analyst, Conducted Requirements gathering workshops with business process owners and global owners, and prepared / reviewed As-Is / To-Be process maps, Functional Specification Documents for assigned Core and Boundary Systems.
- Facilitated sign-offs from business owners, and technical / architectural reviewers, for the above documents.
- Worked with Cross-Functional Technical Team and Business Process Owners to coordinate / implement / review Validation Strategies for Data Conversion and Interface of Systems.
- Worked closely with Business Team and Technical Team to ensure the Business Requirements are understood, broadly communicated and clearly documented.
- Worked with Technical Team to validate the Technical Design Documents against the gap between the Functional Requirement Specifications and the Technical Design.
- Engaged in identifying / reviewing the Test Scenarios and Test Cases for System and Integration Tests. Reviewed all the Test Scripts Documentation for the functional dependencies.
- Building road maps, resource planning, effort estimation, Iteration planning, design reviews and delivery.
- Training of business users on the BI application and rolling out best practice principles.
- Interacting with various business departments owners, SMEs, Technology Department for requirements gathering in definition stage and transform
- Tool assessment for customer relations application for a 360-degree view.
- Delivery of BI application system with an upgrade to OBIEE 12c version.
- Identification, analysis and Integration legacy customer relations reporting systems post American airline and US airways Merger.
- Building Reports, dashboards and automating delivery using Obiee agents.
- Managing data warehouse for the customer relations department.
- Developing case solutions and reports / dashboards with different Analytics Views.
- End-to-end implementation of BI reporting with data warehousing modelling. Analyzing, Designing and developing the OBIEE report using Analytics Server by importing the required objects
- Co-authored and reviewed operational guidance documents along with design documents and deployment plan documents.
- Monitored and documented change requests in requirements and ensured modified requirements are met during BI delivery window .
- Working closely with the business users to define user acceptance test cases and managing UAT testing.
- Developing Sequence Diagram, Process Flow Diagram to simplify and elaborate certain selection criteria and filter conditions.
- Design and development of the data model using physical, business model and presentation layer of an OBIEE Metadata Repository (.rpd).
- Developing Informatica ETL mapping, workflows and scheduling daily runs through DAC.
- Creating business and functional requirements document.
Business systems IT AnalystResponsibilities:
- Interacted with the Biz/IT team and worked on analyzing requirements, performing data analysis, and ensuring the quality.
- Designing the OBIEE business intelligence reports and dashboards with summarized and detailed chart view for end users.
- Creating and triggering automated BI reports through obiee Ibots.
- Building rpd modules for real time data.
- Proficiently designed and documented the business requirement document, Document of understanding.
- Performed User acceptance, consolidated issues and implemented solutions on End-to-End process.
- Explored the functionality and Business process to best leverage the functionalities, release management.
- Co-ordinate between the team and reviewed, refined, resolved and validated issues.