Senior Business Analyst/product Manager Resume
- Nearly 6 years of professional experience as a Business/System Analyst and Product Manager in full software development life cycle with analyzing and implementing workflow processes, Business Process Analysis, Modeling Techniques, Requirements Gathering, Creating Wireframes/Mockups, providing Process Improvement recommendations, Manual and Automated Testing.
- Detail oriented, customer focused team player; experienced in handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experienced in SDLC methodologies like RUP, Agile, Waterfall and documenting detail Business Requirements (BRD), Functional Requirements (FRD), System Requirements, planning Test Strategy, and Test Scenarios for System Testing, Integration testing.
- Experienced in working as a Joint Application Development (JAD) facilitator and meetings coordinator with excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Project experience includes client management, customer interaction, scope definition, workshops, change control boards and walkthrough sessions.
- Proven ability to lead discussions, design walkthroughs, and meetings with business and technical teams.
- Excellent Business skills in writing Business requirements document (BRD), Use Case Specifications, and Functional Specifications, Systems Requirements Specification, and Requirement Traceability Matrices (RTMs), Process identification, definitions, documentation.
- Experienced in designing Use Case diagrams, Behavior diagrams (sequence, collaboration, and activity diagrams), and Class diagrams based on UML and RUP using MS Visio.
- Developed Use Case diagrams by analyzing the business process followed by Class diagrams, Activity diagrams and Collaboration diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Thorough experience in using tools like MS Visio, MS Office, Rational Suite including Rational Clear case, Rational Requisite Pro, SharePoint and Balsamiq.
- Experienced in using the Clear Case i.e. for revision control that is the management of documents, programs and other information stored as computer files
- Experienced in using the Clear Quest for defect tracking, customizable processes and lifecycle traceability for better visibility of software development life cycle.
- Proficient in performing GAP Analysis to check the compatibility of the existing system infrastructure with the new Business Requirements and conducting User Acceptance Testing of the application functionality Manually.
- Participated in business and technical design sessions with DBA's, developers and QA analysts and conducted interview sessions, process - analysis walkthroughs, requirement review sessions, questionnaires, brainstorming sessions.
- Experienced in Designing Test Plans & Test case coverage using Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Experiences in preparing test cases, test plans, test scenarios and also expertise with HP Quality Center and with QTP.
- Adept in different phases of Testing like System Testing, Security Testing, Integration Testing and helped Business Users to perform User Acceptance Testing.
- Conducted User Trainings and developed detailed Training Manuals and User Guides.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, team player with the ability to work independently and collaboratively within a diverse team.
- Excellent problem definition, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Strong Technical and Analytical skills with the capability of working efficiently under tight deadlines and short turnaround times.
Business Skills /Process/Case Tools: Business Definition Requirements, Business Process Analysis & Research, Use Case Modeling & Analysis, JAD/RAD Sessions, Requirements Gathering, Gap Analysis, MS Visio, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Rational Rose, Rational Requisite Pro, UML, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity diagrams.
Project Management: MS Project, Excel spread sheets, MS office Suite
Web Tools: MS Visio, Adobe Photoshop, Balsamiq
Databases: MS SQL Server, MS-Access.
Programming Languages: HTML, MS SQL
Operating System: IOS, Windows …
Senior Business Analyst/Product Manager
- Responsibilities included working with Operations to improve the accuracy and efficiency of business processes and information flow.
- Consulted with management to define and capture business process flows.
- Provided data flow diagrams identifying systems, dependencies, and supporting processes.
- Interpreted regulations and developed methods of compliance.
- Interviewed Subject Matter Experts (SME) to define and document business requirements.
- Creating UML diagram and Sequence diagram for Uconnect feature for connecting vehicle to Uconnect Access Application(App),Mopar Owner Connect(Website) and Customer Support.
- Facilitate meetings with clients and peers to gather and define business requirements for the Uconnect feature for extending to Wearable’s for Android and IOS.
- Analyze and document information needs and reporting requirements by validating, verifying and resolving software defects
- Evaluate process improvements and develop system solutions to meet user requirements
- Document software changes and enhancement requests using visual graphics
- Participate in weekly team meetings, prioritizing client needs and implementation planning meetings for prospective client
- Manage 2 scrum teams (engineers, designers, tech writers) and respective backlogs as a ProductOwner.
- Lead user/customer research to define product MVP, target personas & key use cases
- Play a key role in defining the product vision and roadmap of the product and releases.
- Work cross-functionally with product management, designers, marketing, sales & engineering
- Worked with UX/ UI designer to interpret design ideas to scrum teams UX/UI.
- Point of contact for development team to field questions and assist with solving impediments.
- Participated sprint planning, sprint, stand up, release planning, and demos with scrum team.
Environment: Product Management, Roadmap,Sprint Planning, Business Process, Data Flow Diagram, UML Diagram, Sequence Diagram, Activity Diagram, Scrum.
IT Business Analyst
- Involved as a Business Analyst for planning the BAs work and deliverables
- Gathered the requirements with Business who were new to Omni-Channel world
- Conducted multiple requirements gathering session with business and technical folks
- Facilitated JAD (Joint application development) sessions with business users and development teams to drive out detailed business requirements
- Documented business requirements and functional requirements from the setup of the item master feeds, catalog feeds to the customer service functionality for Omni-Channel
- Documented functional requirements for the Ship from Store, In- Store Pickup, 3rd party fulfillers, and Distribution Center fulfillment
- Worked on the Store Locator re-design project to make it responsive
- Documented the functional requirements for the personalization project where a registered user will get the recommendation about the services or products based on the customer's profile and purchase habit
- Analyze business requirements and segregated them into high level and low level Use Cases, Activity and Sequence using Rational Rose according to UML methodology.
- Wrote clear, concise detailed system requirements specification (SRS) documents and user documentation in accordance to guidelines and standards of a level where developers can interpret, design and develop the application with minimum guidance.
- Analyzed the existing system and process gaps in context of new business changes (Gap Analysis).
- Designed Use Cases, Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Activity diagrams, and Sequence diagrams in UML methodology using Rational Rose.
- Conducted JAD Sessions periodically with various stakeholders at various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to discuss open issues and resolve them.
- Analyzed and optimized the process to prepare Business Requirement Document and then converted the business requirements into Functional Requirements Specification.
- Identified Use Cases from the requirements and documented the processes using UML Diagrams
- Communicated with design, development and test team using MS exchange Messaging and Defect Tracking System.
- Created Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) in Rational Requisite Pro from functional specifications
Environment: MS Project, Balsamiq, Mainframe, Rational Clear case, SharePoint, MS Visio, MS Word, MS Excel
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Analyzed Business requirements and System specifications and defined Use cases from requirements to help convert them into software specifications.
- Verified the functional aspect as per the Business Process Workflows and validated the interfaces with the other systems.
- Worked in Agile environment and involved in sprint planning.
- Participated in Scrum meetings to handle unpredicted changes and effectively deliver the product with in the given deadline.
- Created Use Cases, Work Flows, and Process Diagrams and Screen mockups using MS Visio, so the developers and other stakeholders can understand the Business Process with possible alternate scenarios.
- Acted as the liaison to the Business and developers to answer functional questions and ensure the approach meets Product requirements.
- Generated weekly status reports to the Manager & scheduled weekly status meeting with the Project team and the Technical team to discuss progress statuses, issues and concerns.
- Performed testing of the functionality of the application by inserting varying data on different test runs.
- Developed Test Strategy and Test Plans to ensure that Test cases reflect user needs for Functional, User Interface, and Usability and Security requirements.
- Managed, documented and controlled all the Requirements, Test cases, Test scripts and Test results using SharePoint.
- Involved in kick off meeting with the entire team.
- Managed defect reporting and tracking through the SharePoint for all phases of Testing.
- Performed Quality Assurance (QA), Verification, Validation and Participated in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) efforts to help the Users with the Test Execution Process.
- Documented and monitored all the QA and UAT defects and coordinated issue resolution with the developers and Users for prompt and efficient solutions.
- Conducted meetings with Core team on getting the approval for created Balsamiq screens (mockups).
- Created a process to Sign off of Business deliverables including Use cases, Business Rules, wire-frames and detail requirements.
- Participated with the meetings with change control board for the modified requirements from the business team.
- Acted as a liaison between Correspondence team and Business team in providing the business requirements and also to discuss the feasibility of requirements.
- Conducted meetings with the Interfacing team (collections team) to provide the requirements which affects the other domains.
- Updated the sprint backlog and participated in daily scrum and stand up meetings.
Environment: MS Project, MS Visio, SharePoint, Agile, MS Excel, SQL Server, Rational Rose, RUP, UML, Gap Analysis, Lotus Notes, Change Point, Rational Requisite Pro
- Collected and documented the business processes and business rules.
- Provided key inputs while working with the users in defining project and system requirements.
- Facilitated and managed meeting sessions with committee of SME's from various business areas including Business Rules, Advertisements data.
- Followed the UML based methods using Rational Rose/MS Visio to create Use Cases, Activity Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
- Assured that all Artifacts are in compliance with corporate RUP Methodology and guidelines.
- Conducted formal interviews and JAD sessions with business users of all levels including the executive team & Project Directors.
- Participated in creating a UAT test plan, and test cases for all the seven reports for release three. Reviewed & performed manual testing.
- During UAT, performed frequent meetings with the business users as well as the developers to ensure the understanding at all the levels.
- Coordinated and prioritized outstanding defects and enhancement/system requests based on business requirements, allowing sufficient time frame to ensure accuracy and consider deadlines.
- Trained new teams with enhancements, rules and policies pertaining to software tools.
Environment: CUF, EXPRESS, BARNOWL, MS Visio, MS Word, Rational Suite.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes