Business Analyst Resume
- 5 years of diverse experience as a Business Analyst leading to Software Development.
- Experience in working with Business Analysis, Business Process Modeling, Business Flow Diagrams, Use Case diagrams, Functional and Non Functional Requirements, and understanding Business Requirements.
- Excellent client interaction and developed communication skills. Experience working with, cross functional and geographically dispersed team environments.
- 4 years of experience in creating and writing test cases, and test scripts.
- Experience with SharePoint, and looking at projects and BRD Business Requirement Documents in SharePoint.
- Currently I am sharpening my skills on Testing and test cases to enhance my business analyst capabilities and I am working on the side right now not in the business analyst field but I am looking for a business analyst position as well as a testing position.
I am seeking a position as a Business Analyst and working as a Tester that will utilize my abilities and to progress in learning new skills and applications.
Process/Model Tools: Unified Modeling Language (UML), Use Case Diagrams, Test Case Scenarios, Waterfall & Agile Methodologies, Rational Unified Process (RUP), SharePoint, Outlook, Lotus Notes, IM, MS Visio, Microsoft Office Suite, data modeling.
- Involved in WebEx meetings to discuss about the project and the application that I am working with.
- Performed testing on the system to check and see if the system responds the way it should.
- Used SharePoint to help gather requirements regarding the application and project.
- Met with project managers to conduct how we will put together the test case and scenarios.
Tools: SharePoint, Excel, Microsoft Word, and Outlook.
- Met with stakeholders and project managers to conduct how we will put together the test case and scenarios.
- Created tables and table of contents for the test case.
- Put together the test case with the proper information.
Environment: Use Case Analysis, SharePoint, Outlook, MS Visio, MS Office.
- Identified opportunities for business process improvement through various meetings with university staff and developers and initiated efforts to make improvements.
- When I worked for this company we received an email service to use within the company, and I had to study the system. I created a use case diagram, I conducted test cases, and created business requirements document including functional and non - functional requirements.
- Performed Requirement Gathering & Analysis by actively soliciting, analyzing customer requirements and prepared the requirements specification document for the application using Microsoft Word.
- Involved in creating Use Case diagrams for system development.
- Participated in the bug review meetings, updated requirement document on SharePoint as per business user feedback and changes in the functionality of the application.
- Organized meetings to discuss outstanding issues with team members and developers.
- Managed all the work plans, handled all kinds of scheduling, ran all status meetings and compiled various reports.
Confidential, MichiganBusiness Analyst
- Assisted management in designing and developing a business
- Communicated with vendors regarding purchasing merchandise, special orders, and pricing.
- Oversaw jewelry repair, watch battery installations, and polishing jewelry.
- Executed inventory control, and processed vendors into the jeweler system.
- Assisted customers.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes