Scrum Master Resume
- Worked as a Business Analyst in the domain of finance and banking for 7 years.
- Excellent in understanding client requirements, summarizing client needs, and translating into technical options and solutions that meet end user business needs.
- Broad experience with SDLC requirement gathering and deployment using Agile Scrum, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Waterfall.
- Proficient in creating UML diagrams like Use Case, Activity, Sequence, Collaboration, Class, State, Workflow, Process flow, Data flow and Deployment Diagrams using tools like Rational Rose, MS Visio.
- Coordinated various Agile Ceremonies such as Sprint planning, Sprint retrospective and Daily Scrum meeting.
- Proficient in creating mapping spreadsheets, Source to Target mapping documents including transformation rules.
- Ability to plan and coordinate all testing phases including making test plans, conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and creating & executing Test Scripts/Test Cases and highly involved with Regression, system testing and integration testing.
- Generated Traceability Matrix to ensure that all the requirements are covered by the test cases.
- Developed and documented business requirements which include wire frames, Mockup Screens, Prototyping and Business workflows.
- Experience in conducting GAP Analysis to identify differences between the organization's goal and existing processes as well as experience in As - Is and To-Be business process modeling to define and understand the current business process and analyze it to formulate future desired business process.
- Ability to develop high quality documents and presentations for multiple audiences including business and detailed requirements specifications.
- Proficient in creating BRD (Business requirement Document), TRD (Technical Requirement Document), FRD (Functional Requirement Document) and UAT Documents, and Use Case Narrative.
- Expert in partnering with all levels of managers, developers, QAs, stakeholders, business users and technology teams.
- Good understanding of Corporate Finance and multiple financial applications.
- Developed Test Cases from Business/System Requirements and Use Cases.
- Broad knowledge of banking industry (Retail banking, Investment banking, Private banking, Portfolio management, Asset management) and financial services.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of financial statement analysis and investment instruments like Stock, Bonds, Options, Futures,Fixed Income, ETF, Mutual Funds, & Forwards. Trained and helped developers understand the logic of these instruments.
- A seasoned professional with planning, execution, monitoring and resource balancing skills and with the ability to support multiple projects.
- Good knowledge in RDBMS concepts, Database relationships and utilizing SQL through query statements.
- Exceptional interpersonal and technical writing skills along with demonstrated leadership ability and team spirit, allowing for remarkable effectiveness as liaison between business and IT concerns and productive communication with colleagues, clients and vendors across all functional disciplines.
Analysis and Methodologies: UML, Agile, Waterfall, Cost and Benefit Analysis, Gap Analysis, Feasibility Analysis, BDD
Microsoft Tools: Visio, Project, Office, SharePoint, Visual Studio
Database: MS SQL Server, Oracle
Testing Tools: Jira, Quality Center, Cucumber
Operating Systems: Mac OS, Windows, Linux
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Conducted daily scrum meetings to coach and mentor the self-organized, cross-functional Agile Project team on key principles of Scaled Agile (SAFe) competencies & practices including team ownership, commitment, effective user stories, agile estimation, and transparency.
- Managed dependencies and worked with dependent and interfacing teams to align support and delivery of product to ensure team success including process mapping of Commercial loan (Wholesale, DDA, CRE) life cycle process from case management of commercial relationships, underwriting analysis, credit approval, loan closing documentation, booking, funding and collateral vault to identify gaps and opportunities.
- COTS evaluation and implementation for LOS, that resulted in choosing Business Objects.
- Implemented Fiserv as a COTS for LOS and provided feedback on performance.
- Reviewed and created use cases and storyboards for requirements gathering.
- Provided assistance to developers, business stakeholders, design team, QA team and Project Manager.
- Created the as-Is and To-Be data flow diagrams for different phases of the project.
- Assisted with data migration to ensure the new system formats and requirements were met.
- Participated in design sessions, data and systems analysis, created data map and development integration documents.
- Provided input into user interface layouts and created screen mock-ups. User interface prototypes were created with SnagIt and MS Word.
- Provided feedback on data mapping document for ETL process to merge tables and worked with data modelers in the creation of logical and physical data models and data base design using Erwin based on the business rules produced.
- Reviewed test cases and managed user acceptance testing for application production.
- Assisted in validation and testing complex scenarios for the maintenance of Quality Standards in projects.
- Monitored SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers on back end as a part of data analysis and data validation.
- Involved in setting up processes and standards for Data Corrections, Data Quality, Master Data, Reference Data and Metadata management.
- Created Weekly Status Report to be delivered to higher management to provide the progress of the project each week.
- Developed Test strategy/plans, Deployment/Go-Live cut-over plans, Lessons learned.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Sr. Business Analyst / Scrum Master.
- Interacted with stakeholders to get a better understanding of client’s business processes and gathered business requirements
- Trained developers for various financial products and help them understand the logic of operation of Derivatives Analysis, Credit Derivatives and Fixed Income Securities.
- Executing test runs of failing acceptance test using Cucumber scripts
- During the test automation, provided a good base of functional requirements so that automated acceptance tests written in cucumber using behavior-driven development (BDD).
- Used product development and organized requirements into Business Use Case with Activity and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose and MS Visio.
- Used Agile Methodology to minimize risk by implementing software development in short time frames or iterations.
- Moderated everyday Scrum meetings along with the other senior business analysts to improve the efficiency and productivity of each sprint.
- Created a product backlog in VersionOne at the Feature Group level and maintained the user stories for any requirement changes or enhancements
- Used Cucumber for the entire phase of regression testing and functional testing with Selenium as primary tool for the test scenarios according to the user stories.
- Provided the detailed inputs to the Scrum Master about the tasks completed and assisted in the creation of the Sprint Burn-Down Chart Documented test plan, test cases, performed functional and regression testing and conducting UAT and recording the user feedback for future changes.
- Developed use cases and specific requirements for new releases and worked closely with application development and data operations teams to ensure features and releases function according to use cases, requirements and product strategy
- Collaborated with development teams to finalize Test Cases and Test plans and managing requirements Traceability matrix based on Change Requests.
- Experience in developing test plans and strategies and have conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Connecting Calypso to Upstream and Downstream systems.
- Logged critical defects in the bug tracking system and assigned them severity and priority based on the impact to the application.
- Involved in managing the weekly status reports that detailed the manual test execution percentage andalso the ratio of the passes versus failed test cases.
- Created business process workflow using MS Visio, data and process modeling
- Day-to-day interface with the technical, data operations, program management, research teams involved in product development
- Gather historical market data for end-of-day positions, VaR calculations and out of the box Calypso reporting (delta buckets, Vega buckets, gamma buckets).
- Assigning users for User acceptance testing (UAT) and taking feedback from users about the system.
- Involved in managing Asset Classes like Stocks, Bonds, Currency Real Estate, Derivatives (Futures, Forwards, Options, Interest Rate Swaps, Credit Default Swaps)
- Worked with product manager to collaborate with appropriate teams for release and usage documentation where applicable (release notes, user guides, FAQs)
- Assisted with support activities that involve product management issues
- Authored progress reports which were then submitted to project manager on a weekly basis
- Created test cases for the application under different releases and wrote SQL Queries to check the data.
- Point of contact for all the teams in CCR implementing the new agile methodologies to help in knowledge transfer for VersionOne tool
- Performed informal testing of solutions when necessary, for quality assurance of applications built.
- Understood and articulated business requirements from user interviews and then converted requirements into technical specifications.
- Created Traceability Matrix to trace each Test Case and associated them with the registered requirement.
Environment: Agile, Cucumber,Calypso, Rational Rose, Jira, VersionOne, VB Script, MS-Office, MS-Visio, UAT.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Involved in conducting meetings/interviews and JAD sessions with stakeholders to collect business, functional, non-functional and user requirements to enhance retail banking.
- Conducted User Interviews, gathered requirements and created BRD (Business Requirements Document), TDD (Technical Requirements Document), Non-Functional Requirements.
- Conducted interviews with various Business Users (Financial Advisers, Risk Management Group) to collect high level requirements and business process mapping information.
- Worked with the IT, to get a better understanding of the ATG platform and web development.
- Identified redundant system transactions which were impacting the overall productivity by keeping track of all the data using SQL Server. Participated in the research and evaluation of new products, services and proposed AML solutions.
- Created reports connected to various databases like Guidewire Policy, Guide wire Claims and MDM as per business requirements.
- Involved in implementation of regulatory compliance like Dodd-Frank initiative, loan, loan programs into the internal Originations, Servicing and underwriting and downstream applications.
- Project Management for integration of ATG E-Commerce software and EDI services.
- Worked in a fast-paced atmosphere SCRUM and studied business processes, legacy application, and the corresponding Guidewire functionality and conducted requirements sessions.
- Analyzed account documentation to ensure the process is in linewith Dodd-Frank Act requirements.
- Advised on spend optimization, P&L reporting and analysis on commit vs forecast.
- Created Process Flow diagrams and Business Rule Wireframe components to identify and visualize the redundancy. Manages small teams and work efforts for Agile PLM Projects.
- Designed and implemented business intelligence, data warehousing or analytics applications that run on multiple platforms & are composed of multiple software tools.
- Created use cases, system specifications, process flows and test plans as tools to identify, gather, detail and document requirements. Worked on Agile and Scrum Methodology for Salesforce custom app implementation.
- Reviewed CED database set up for cards, networks, and ATMs.
- Created ATM terminal.
- Organized requirements into Business Use Case with Activity and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose
- Designed, wrote, tested and implemented changes and improvements to the MB Banker system, based on Business requirements and Design documents
- Analyzed requirements for Retail Financial Services and Western Union Money Transfer implementation at Point of sales (POS) and identify solutions.
- Created UML diagrams (Structural, Behavioral and Interactive) and created Information Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Process Flow Diagrams using MS Visio.
- Reviewed existing system functional processes with SME's, and proposed modifications and implemented new procedures to improve cash management processes.
- Used MS Visio to generate various UML Diagrams.
- Managed requirements throughout the SDLC (System Development Lifecycle), did Impact analysis and presented the outputs to Business Owners to validate key requirements and change requests.
- Ensured project/product requirements were well defined and easily understood by all stakeholders.
Environment: MS Visio, SharePoint, Axure, Main frame, Active Directory, J2EE, Axure Prototype tool, MS-SQL, Rational Requisite Pro, MS Outlook, Java, Rational Rose, PL/SQL Server, Microsoft office suite.
Jr. Business Analyst
- Coordinated with Database team in creating Entity Relationship (ER) Diagrams for database modelling
- Identified Primary Keys, Composite Keys, Candidate Keys and Foreign Keys for the tables and have assisted Sr. PL/SQL Developer in creating them with accurate relations for the RDBMS
- Comprehensively involved in development and creation of Centralized Data base for the banking website and application which could be modified and further enhanced in the future
- Gathered requirements from stakeholders to define the scope and requirements for the project and bridged the gap between the perspectives of the development team and business users
- Under the supervision, guidance and support of Sr. Business Analyst created Software Requirement Specification (SRS) and Functional Requirement Specification (FRD), Request for Proposal (RFP), Use cases, Test Cases and Unified Modeling Language(UML) diagrams.
- Gathered requirements for the Graphical User Interface (GUI) and created Mockup screens.
- Prepared project related presentations to provide a clear view of the tasks to be performed and targets to be met within time frame.
- Involved in resolving the issues related to CMS card issuance, Visa Check or MasterCard Debit card authorization processing, ATM terminal driving, ATM card authorization processing.
- Facilitated Joint Application Development sessions (JAD), Brain storming, with important stakeholders, subject matter experts (SMEs) and developers to identify the needs and refine the work done
- Handled debit card processing using network switch integration - example - VISA.
- Supported QA team to trace bugs and complete the bug life cycle for the best results
- Created several views and reports of the data which was needed by the Audit team using IBM Cognos.
- Assisted Sr. PL/SQL Developer in creation of stored procedures, views, tables and wrote SQL queries for CURD operations to maintain database on MySQL 5.1.
Environment: Waterfall, MS Office (MS Excel, MS word, MS power point), Java script, JQuery, IBM Cognos, MS project, Mock up Screen, UML, PL/SQL 5.1.
Investor Reporting Analyst
- Responsible to manage the adjustment of all Adjustable Rate Mortgage loans serviced by the bank.
- Storing the reconciliation queries in TOAD to test monthly data integrity which are important to ARM dept.
- Run system reports to audit all New ARM loans comparing ARM Plan codes to Product codes, forecast ARM loan calculations, negatively amortizing ARM loans.
- Maintained daily and monthly scheduling of mortgage operations.
- Good knowledge of Mortgage concepts which pertains to Adjustable rate mortgage like fixed rate, ARM’s, caps, options Arm’s, SCRA loans.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes