- An experience financial professional who has written test scripts, documented business procedures and requirements, and analyzed impact of proposed solutions on current work flows.
- I am a detail - oriented self-starter, a quick learner and possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- I can handle multiple priorities at once.
- I have detailed knowledge of securities processing, settlement and account reconciliation.
- Account Management Relationship Management Product Demonstration Microsoft Office Excel PowerPoint Presentation Public Speaking SalesForce Footprints CRM systems
- Facing Leadership Client Relations Financial Analysis Relationship Building Securities Finance Securities Lending Regulatory Compliance Business Analyst Confidential -Frank Confidential Basel Accords Customer Protection Confidential Manager Team Building Accounting Economics Finance
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Senior Business Analyst
- Gather user requirements to create functional design documents and regulatory requirements for a Confidential of Accounts and customer protection Confidential project.
- Perform detailed functional analysis of current systems, document functional solutions and analyze impact of proposed solutions.
- Plan, create and manage application testing (test cases), user testing and user training.
- Wrote recommendations for data governance, policy and procedures that comply to industry best practices.
- Follow-up on and coordinate with various stakeholders including heads of regulatory control, finance, risk and compliance departments during the distinct phases of project.
- Successfully mapped and/or classified over 2.4 million accounts to their Confidential compliant specifications.
- Produced an updated regulatory compliant for Confidential Chart of Accounts (COA).
- Wrote high level procedures and governance recommendations to ensure continued regulatory compliance.
- Interfaced with Confidential BPS/Impact and Confidential Smart Loan & R3 to resolve account discrepancies.
- Ensured the assets of all wealth management advisers and products such as equities, mutual funds and fixed income were protected in accordance to regulations.
Confidential, Edison, NJ
Relationship Manager/Business Analyst
- Established and managed relationships for current and potential consumers about their Wealth Management and Data Governance challenges by performing business analysis of current workflows and/or processing.
- Trained users on wealth application reporting software for use with Morning Star and other rating services.
- Wrote, produced and designed various marketing documents, newsletters, product bulletins and press releases for Confidential, including new website.
- Analyzed Confidential 239, Confidential and Data Governance challenges by gather user requirements.
- Reduced aged receivables to an average of less than 45 days outstanding from over 180 days.
Confidential, New York, NY/Jersey City, NJ
Account Manager/Business Analyst Loanet
- Managed the relationship between Loanet, the leading solution for securities finance/lending in the US, and its capital market clients by maintaining solid relationships with the key leaders in the front, middle, and back offices in addition to the IT department by proactively scheduling over 225 onsite visits, calls, client forums and/or webinars/WebEx’s.
- Developed and conducted onsite training of all new Loanet clients with over 30 successful launches along with instructing clients on industry compliance regulations and changes to industry processing standards.
- Provided business analysis on client workflows and identified areas for improvements.
- Worked with industry trade group, Risk Management Association (RMA), to establish best practices for recalls and buy-in procedures.
- Analyzed and forecasted volume, usage and revenue metrics for senior management.
- Implemented S3 and Smart Loan, a front-end to Loanet, for Fidelity to automate their securities finance program.
- Launched Vanguard’s $3 trillion securities finance program.
- Gathered requirements from Prudential to assist them in building an interface to the Confidential recall platform.
- Assisted MetLife in adopting Confidential ’s online compare functionality.
- Set-up Tradebot on the Loanet platform
- Establish procedures for tri-party processing in Smart Loan with interfaces to BONY/Chase systems.
- Developed and implemented the relationship management program between Loanet and its 175 accounts.
- Reduced aged receivables by $1.9 million by working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Led and organized the Beta users for new International Contract Compare function which increased the efficiency of the system for some clients by 67%.
- Reduced rent expense by 60% by writing & presenting a case study for senior management to relocate office.
- Trained security lending/borrow traders and operations personal on the Smart Loan/Loanet systems.