Business Analyst versed in Financial Management, Forecasting, and Financial Analysis . CPA candidate with a strong background of reorganizing, streamlining, and strengthening financial operations to maximize performance and profitability.
- Advanced Excel modeling Business systems analysis
- Experienced with VBA programming Forecasting and planning
- Database Queries Business Requirements Matrices
- QuickBooks Customer Relationship Module (CRM)
- Sales Force Material Requirement Planning
- Integrated Financial Services (IFS) (MRP)
- SQL, BI, ERP & Big Data Platforms Business process improvement
- Risk Assessment
Confidential, Costa Mesa, CA
- Performed ad - hoc analysis and provided analytical support and assistance in the development of performance metrics for projects and initiatives.
- Supported definition, design and development of reporting and dashboard solutions for Sales and Finance departments including but not limited to sales backlog, sales person performance, etc.
- Developed and maintained Sales Incentive Compensation system including quality assurance testing of interfaces, incentive reports, and incentive calculations.
- Monitored and analyzed Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and financial ratios.
- Developed customized reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Performed comprehensive variance analysis and determined root cause for each significant variance.
- Documented process flows and developed requirements for functional improvements and enhancements.
Confidential, El Segundo, CA
- Established billing for new advisory accounts and evaluated all client contracts, agreements, and invoices.
- Executed accounting processes and controls through general ledger account reconciliations and journal entry preparations in accordance with GAAP.
- Coordinated month end closing cycle and performed various analysis of general ledger accounts and balance sheets.
- Reconciled Automated Clearing House ( Confidential ) files for online banking application, including balancing and working Confidential suspended files.
- Developed financial analysis reports and presentations by applying acquired financial principles.
- Maintained accounts receivables of over $20M including billing and collections.
- Worked with management to document and offset unusual expense variances in their respective areas.