- QA Analyst with 7 years of experience in Quality Assurance and Testing of web based and client/server applications. Proficient in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies. Extensive experience in manual testing and automation testing. Possess strong analytical skills, known as a quick learner capable of handling complex issues. Self - motivated, hardworking and adaptable to any kind of situation. Result driven, customer focused, passionate in resolving issues and delivering quality software.
- Highly experienced in performing Manual Testing on real time systems and web-based applications.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Scrum and waterfall Methodologies
- Expertise in Quality Center.
- Expertise in writing Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Expertise in read, write, and execute SQL queries
- Knowledge in Selenium,web-based applications, web services, scripting languages.
- Knowledge in .Net, ASP.Net and C++ Programming.
- Good knowledge and working experience in US Healthcare industry
Methodologies: Water Fall, Agile
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver,JUnit, JMETER
Test Management Tools: Quality Center, ClearQuest, Bugzilla
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/VISTA/7, Unix/Linux
RDBMS: Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, CSS
Programming Languages: C, C++,C#
Technologies: .Net, Java
- Building data flow diagrams for current state and future state of a system using Visio
- Building test cases from procedures and requirement documents
- Developing Use cases and procedures
- Tracking defects and preparing reports in various test phases
- Running Release Management activities
- Learned about their Epic healthcare system
- Reviewed and revised EPIC Tapestry Claims Connect and Health Connect project business requirements.
- Documented test scripts in detail based on the requirements, dependencies and data requirements in Quality Center (HP ALM)
- Performed integration, regression, end to end testing and tracked them using Quality Center
- Documented the results and variances in Quality Center
- Provided reports on the progress of test development and test execution, including requirements coverage and defect metrics periodically to the Business Team and Project Managers.
- Assigned tasks to the offshore team (based in India) and followed up with them about the progress.
- Coordinated follow up calls with offshore team and onshore teams to discuss various issues on needed basis.
- Worked closely with project management team providing the details about the risks, issues, timelines, gaps, resource issues, system issues and vendor response.
- Performed QA auditing for various modules at end of the Tapestry project.
- Reviewed business requirement documents with business and development teams and quickly understood the architecture and functionality of the application.
- Developed test cases based on business requirement document ahead of schedule.
- Worked closely with business users and application administrator in developing unstructured test cases.
- Performed testing on different systems and applications and tracked them using Quality Center.
- Worked very closely with Vendor in describing test cases, issues and resolved them going through iterative process.
- Created Reports using SQL queries
- Built database and created queries using MS Access
- Performed automation testing for web based customer billing interfaces using Selenium webdriver.
- Developed Deployment procedure, back out plan and performed risk analysis working very closely with administrators and business users.
- Involved in executing Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) and Site Acceptance Testing (SAT) with end users.
- Analyzed functional requirements
- Involved in Inception Phase by planning and defining test scenarios through Use Cases (Use Case Scenario) using different test methodologies.
- Responsible for Creation of test plans, estimations, and Prepare and present statuses (Weekly, monthly).
- Communicated with senior level management & Business team to coordinate execution & UAT results.
- Understand, implement & review path analysis for every requirement.
- Involved in Business requirements review and Peer Test Case Reviews for the correctness of the functionality.
- Execution of various test phases for Acceptance, Functionality & regression testing phases.
- Reviewed requirement documents, developed test cases and mapped test cases to requirements in Quality Center (QC).
- Tracked test results in QC
- Developed and executed SQL scripts for performing data validation.