- A Software Professional having a career expertise of over 8 years in providing DW/BI solutions with Confidential . and Confidential and Confidential .
- Experience in RDBMS & Data warehousing, experience in design, development, Test Automation, implementation and support of enterprise data warehouse.
- Extensive Experience with Continuous integration tools (e.g. GitHub, TFS, Jenkins ), Cloud (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Azure ), Monitoring/alerting tools.
- Experience in writing and maintaining technical documents such as user stories, test plans and test cases.
- Designing Automation Framework, and N - Tier web based application development in Service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Worked extensively on Data Driven, Modular and Hybrid Automation Frameworks.
- Worked extensively with CICM tools like Apache Jenkins, Tortoise SVN.
- Expertise in Automation testing using TestComplete, Selenium Web driver & Visual Studio.
- Expertise in Microsoft Technologies like .NET Framework, C#, ASP Classic, ASP.NET, IIS, ADO.NET,WCF, Web Services/SOAP.
- Knowledge of Web Services SOAP and REST API’s.
- Experienced in writing SQL queries for Data validation & Data Integration purposes.
- Designed and developed application using Software development Methodology such as agile process, Waterfall Model.
- Designed and created Tables, Views, Functions, and Stored Procedures.
- Have worked in different stages of SDLC such as Requirement Analysis, Test Scenario Recognition, and Test cases Preparation & Defect Reporting.
- Developed Dynamic link libraries (DLL) and used them in the Application.
- Designed applications using Object Oriented Methodology (OOP).
- Extensive experience in Database Design and creation and implementation of user defined functions, Stored Procedures, triggers for SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Experience in Healthcare Application Facets in different modules like Claims, Payer, Membership, and Provider modules
- Experience with source code management system VSS (Visual Source Safe), GitHub and subversion.
- A proven track record of handling various DW/BI tools and packages with ease.
- Technology professional with extensive experience in ETL, Data Warehousing, Data Migration & Business Intelligence areas and have expertise in various Data Integration/Data Warehousing tools.
- Created/modified Metadata repository using the OBIEE 10g/11g Physical, Business Model and Mapping and Presentation Layers.
- Created star schemas in the repository. Used the foreign key link in the physical layer and the new complex join key in the Business Model and Mapping layer to form relationships between fact and dimensional tables.
- Adept at developing business insights through Data modeling, data integration, highly scalable ETL design & analysis; at Reporting dashboard design & development for various subject areas.
- Highly accomplished and innovative data management professional, with special expertise and experience in overseeing business intelligence (BI), data analytics, database, and reporting functions and operations for companies.
- Expertise in different Schemas ( Star and Snow Flake ) to fit reporting, query and business analysis requirements.
- Has experience in EDI/HIPAA and Facets (benefits enrollment, claims processing etc.
- Requirement Analysis, Test Design, Test Preparation, Test Execution, Defect Management, and Management Reporting.
- Experienced in developing Data Mapping, Performance Tuning and Identifying Bottlenecks of sources, mappings, targets and sessions.
- Expertise on Mappings, Sessions and Workflows for data loads.
- Developed slowly changing dimension mappings
- Experience in Trouble shooting and implementing Performance tuning at various levels such as Source, Target, Mapping, Session and System in ETL Process.
- Experienced in development of ETL mapping and scripts.
Scripting: Java Script, HTML, CSS, XML
App Server: Microsoft IIS 7.0/6.0/5.0, Microsoft Server 2003, Win NT, Apache, Zeppelin
Databases: MS SQL Server 2005/2008 R2/2012, MS Access, Oracle 11i/10g/9i, Toad for Oracle
Tools: OBIEE, Informatica, Visual Studio 2008/2005, Clear Quest Clear case, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VSS), SVN, Putty, Jenkins, Rally, ETL, Data Warehouse, MicroStrategy, Cognos, Spotfire
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver, Test Complete, TestNG, Nunit, JUnit
- Interact with Business owners and External vendor and understand the Business requirements
- Responsible for architecting integrated HIPAA, Medicare solutions, Facets.
- Conducted and facilitated sessions to develop and coordinate the requirements, specifications, design, and testing efforts for medium to large projects
- Updated existing BRDs and created new BRDs as required, and create Function requirement document (FRD).
- Served as a liaison between the business community (end users) and the technical team.
- Worked on FACET claim processing system. Worked on FACET modules such as pricing, payer, eligibility under claims processing system.
- Assisting in writing efficient and effective Test Plans, Test Strategy, System testing, End-to-End testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Developed test cases for imaging business rules to meet state requirements.
- Participating in the planning, development, coordination and presentation of specific testing needs as appropriate to the quality assurance needs of the end user.
- Assisting business users in defining UAT test cases and plans; Established and maintained test cases and test data in Quality Center.
- Coordinated with the QA Team for testing activities across multiple systems and managed Conversion test execution.
- Helps in conducting Gap Analysis (GAP), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and System Integration testing (SIT) and SWOT analysis.
- Worked on FACET claim processing system. Worked on FACET modules such as pricing, payer, eligibility under claims processing system.
- Monitored claims front end imaging and Medicaid Management Information System MMIS for claims processing balancing
- Providing the required test data for the developers in order to fix the defects.
- Participating in QA team meeting and bug tracking meetings.
- In depth knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid Claims processes from Admin/Provider/Payer side which were later part of the training program to vendors.
- Reviewed EDI companion guides for all payers to ensure compliance, edit integrity and maintain up-to-date list of payer contacts.
- Automated and streamlining process using UFT, identified process bottlenecks in the team and implemented new and improved processes.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of interactive reports for our Line of Business partners using the Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition tool.
- Enabled business users to easily analyze debt, derivative, and mortgage transactions.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of the methodology testing in a DevOps environment, which include experience in using Jenkins for auto deployment of a build.
- Demonstrated experience conducting performance testing, to include functional-testing using Selenium as automated tool.
- Demonstrated experience with tools such as Selenium in testing and debugging applications.
- Demonstrated experience or understanding of CRUD operations and the HTTP protocol and methods.
- Demonstrated experience with both Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Demonstrated experience evaluating systems for technical threats and vulnerabilities, penetration testing, and scanning systems for common vulnerabilities and exposures.
- Advanced experience with RPD Development in both 10g and 11g OBIEE platforms
- Created Hybrid automation framework using selenium webdriver and Java.
- Worked with LOB partners on multiple occasions to create requirements for OBIEE reporting solutions.
- Supported and executed the migration of multiple OBIEE projects through platform upgrades from 10g to 11g.
- Handled dimensional modeling for new and modified star schemas.
- Correct customizations of Data Warehouse, RPD, and in Dashboards
- Design and implement security object level security using custom roles and privileges
- Design row level security based on client requirements and department sourcing
- Create prompts, Ad Hoc reports and customized reports.
- Used Highlight expert and Group Expert in the Crystal Reports.
- Created Linked and Unlinked sub-reports from the main report by using Crystal Reports XI R2.
- Created the Crystal Reports by writing the SQL Command and from the universe.
- Developed reports using Spotfire Professional and published the same to Spotfire Server for Business Users use.
- Consolidated existing Cognos reports (around 300 reports) to MicroStrategy reports (around 100 reports).
- Performance trouble shooting including indexing, seeding, aggregation
- Create drillable/guided navigation reports based on business requirements
- Create performance reports (Usage tracking) to be reviewed by the technical team
- Create iBots/Intelligence Agents for job-critical levels and auditable differences delivered to dashboards
- Format reports, including embedding web-based communications according to business requirements
- Design, test and modify OBIEE security using roles, privileges in Enterprise Manager (EM), Administration Console to Access security
- Involved in analysis of end user requirements and business rules based on given documentation and worked closely with tech leads and Business analysts in understanding the current system
- Assisted Business Analyst in documenting business requirements, technical specifications and implementation of various ETL standards in the mappings
- Analyzed the business requirements and involved in writing Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Involved in the design of Data-warehouse using Star-Schema methodology and converted data from various sources to oracle tables.
- Developed views, functions, procedures, and packages using SQL to transform data between source staging area to target staging area.
- Wrote SQL queries to perform Data Validation and Data Integrity testing.
- Created staging tables necessary to store validated customer data prior to loading data into customer interface tables.
- Coordinated with the Business Objects developers in building universes and developed various reports like Cross Tab, Master Detail and different charts including Line, Column, Area, and Pie Charts for analysis
- Documented the process procedures and flow for the process.
- Responsible for gathering data from heterogeneous source systems, cleansing this data and loading into a single source of information for performing various business intelligence tasks.
- Proficiently document acceptance criteria in a business consumable format as well as documenting them in Rally and SharePoint.
- Administer Sprint/Release Execution within the Rally tool
- Exhibited advanced knowledge of Automation testing with experience leveraging Data Driven Framework, developing test cases and plans as well as executing them as part of a CICM Pipeline using Jenkins.
- Developed automated test code in Selenium, leveraging a Hybrid framework.
- Design of data warehouse
- Dealing with disparate data types
- Performance tuning and scaling huge datasets
- Design and Developing the ETL Process
- Automation of repetitive tasks
- Perform end-to-end testing of the ETL jobs.
- Develop SQL for testing, to verify job results and maintain the data warehouse
- Build data warehouse for retail sector
- Build reports for retail sector business
- Worked closely with a project team for gathering business requirements and interacted with business users to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Analyzed the functional specs provided by the data architect and created technical specs documents for all the mappings.
- Validated ETL mappings and tuned them for better performance and implemented various Performance and Tuning techniques.
- Extracted large volumes of data feed from different data sources, performed transformations and loaded the data into various Targets.
- Performed Unit Testing at various stages by checking the data manually.
- Performed Data Analysis and Data validation by writing SQL queries.
- Participated in the Incident Management and Problem Management processes for root cause analysis, resolution and reporting.
- Work with the product owner and the team to create associated features and user stories within the Rally.
- Provided real time support for production operations (incident break/fix, change, service request, project, and databases)
- Created and maintained Automation Framework using Selenium Web driver and Java
- Integrated and scheduled Jenkins jobs to run periodically
- Maintain code base using SVN as repository
- Implemented Custom reporting using HTML and scaled up to meet the client requirements by adding new features at subsequent Iterations
- Handled tickets using Incident management through peregrine service center.
- Ensured all production changes complied with change management policies and procedures.
- Developed a Troubleshooting Documents which listed all the support related activities and day-to-day issues encountered every day.
- Coordinated with all the concerned parties (Database team/Project Teams/Application Team) in trouble shooting issues and worked with P1 team for major business critical production issues.
- Involved in Fine-tuning of Informatica mapping, Stored Procedures and SQL to obtain optimal performance and throughput.
- Created and maintained several custom reports
- Created reusable transformations for re-usability in the mappings.
- Used debugger to test the mapping and fixed the bugs.
- Developed mappings according to the business requirements.
- Worked on complex mappings using various transformations like lookup, expression, aggregator, router, sequence generator, external procedure, stored procedure and others.
- Unit testing was done and compared the expected and actual results with data in source to that of target by running SQL queries.