- Lead Business Analyst with extensive Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) initiatives experience. Proficient in creating Strategic Product Vision and Scope documents, Business Requirement documents, Functional Requirement documents, and Agile Methodology documents.
- Capital Markets Subject Matter Expert with extensive lead Business Analyst knowledge. Contributed to Software Development projects.
- MS Office (Excel
- Power Point
- MS Visio
- MS SharePoint
- MS Project
- Version 1 Agile Project Management and Scrum Tool
- Delivery Tracker
- IBM Rational Requisite Pro & Rational Clear Quest Defect Tracker
- PVCS Defect Tracker
- T.O.A.D. for Oracle
- VB Script
- JAVA Script
- SQL Server
- Oracle Financials
- Crystal Report
- Unix mainframe
- KOFAX Ascent Capture
- Winrunner / Loadrunner
- Facilitates requirements gathering for a Risk Management System. Translated business needs into technical specifications.
- Facilitates requirements gathering, data designs, and data modeling. Led the implementation of enterprise data architecture for a model to forecast resource, cost, and calculate P & L.
- Performed data mining, programming, and management reporting functions.
- Designed and developed data model for a data repository guided by the data warehouse architect.
- Automated business processes by leading a team of business analysts and programmers through SDLC.
- Conducted JAD session with business owner, defined and documented business requirements.
- Defined and documented scope, goals, and objectives of several Web and Windows applications.
- Gathered requirements and converted business requirements to detailed functional specifications.
- Worked with architects, technical leads, programmers and data modelers to design and implement user interface.
- Project 1 consisted of scoping, gathering requirements, design and development of Reporting Management System that was integrated with accounting and finance applications.
- Project 2 consisted of the scoping, designing and development of a Web based application to gather information related to the oil and gas, lease settlement and contract ownership and revenue distribution.
- Project 3 consisted of the design and development of a reporting system to interface with a third party application for retrieving forecasting and pricing information.
- Worked closely with account managers and controllers to gather requirements and business rules.
Senior Business analyst
- Assisted in launching a new information system company to handle logistical and administrative challenges that insurance companies.
- Communicated strategies, methodologies, and business plans with the management group of both joint venture companies and provided technical consultation.
- Provided alternatives in all technical aspects as well as planning, budgeting, and allocating resources.