- Intellectually aggressive business analyst with proven ability to use and apply standard contemporary principles, theories and concepts to various business prospects and scenarios with the aim of uplifting the same. Expert in designing and implementing master outsourcing systems and recommending measures to enhance contract effectiveness.
- Known for collecting, processing and analyzing data to track project performance and make valuable suggestions for enhancing overall profitability. Full command over information research and data discrepancy analysis.
Tools:: Oracle E - business Suite, TORA, MS Office, Eclipse, Net beans, Minitab, Master CAM, RS Logix, TOAD, CAD.
Languages:: SQL, PL/SQL, Core Java, C.
s: Six Sigma Green Belt (Dec 2014), Lamp based Energy Generation s (Nov 2013)
- Interacted with business owners and functional consultant experts effectively to understand business requirements, functional designs, process flow and data flow.
- Supporting in Planning, Designing and development of business processes.
- Providing recommendations in enhancing and expediting business activities.
- Collecting, Compiling and interpreting business data and drafting reports.
- Conducting client meetings, understanding and integrating their business needs into technology.
- Developing test procedures, test plans and test cases for clients.
- Working closely with development team and testing software releases.
- Performed research and provided valuable inputs in data management process.
- Handled responsibilities of master data integration effectively.