- 10+ years of progressive experience in Business Analysis, Project Coordination, Requirement Gathering, Functional Design, Development and UAT Coordination with recent experience working on Salesforce projects as Business Analyst and Administrator.
- Certified Salesforce Developer and Administrator.
- Involved in Sales and Service cloud implementations.
- Experience in designing of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Picklist, Custom Tabs, Record Types, Triggers and Page Layouts, Validation Rules, Approval Processes and Workflows.
- Knowledge in Salesforce.com, Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Integration, Visual force, Force.com API.
- Hands - on experience working with Data Loader and Data Import Wizard for Data migration from traditional applications to Salesforce.
- Knowledge on Salesforce lightning.
- Exceptional Analysis skills with an ability to transform the needs of the business users into functional/technical requirements.
- Involved in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) implementations using Agile/Scrum Methodology.
- Strong analytical skills, able to work with technicians from various engineering disciplines to troubleshoot complex system-level issues.
- Extensive experience in conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions for project definition involving analyzing requirements, creating prototypes, user interface, database schema and system design.
- Communicate complex, technical application issues clearly to non-technical parties.
- Experience Monitoring, Tracking & Escalation of Issues using ticketing systems like Remedy and Jira.
- Experience in User Acceptance Test (UAT) preparation and execution.
- Commended for technical, analytical and problem-solving skills, effective task prioritization and customer service orientation.
- Strong project management and team skills with customer interfacing / consulting experience.
- Commitment to technical excellence and the ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly.
- Visual Force, Apex, Force.com
- Microsoft Visio, Project and Office
- Sales and Service Clouds
- UML CASE Tools and KPI Dashboard
- Windows XP, Vista, 2007 and 10
- Salesforce.com Data Loader
- Java Script, HTML, XML, CSS
- Oracle, SQL Databases
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Ticketing systems Remedy, Jira
Business Analyst - Windows / Web / Salesforce
- Responsible for technical analysis and functional design.
- Attained Salesforce developer 401 certification to understand Salesforce business needs and involve in the implementation.
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Involved in Sales and Service cloud implementations.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Worked with Data loader for loading the attachments into salesforce.com, related to objects like Accounts and Contacts.
- Worked on Email to case, Web to case, customized case page layouts and case assignment rules.
- Planned and implemented Workflows and Approval Processes for automating business logic.
- Designed the Custom objects, Fields, Validation rules, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Assisted on Record Types, Triggers and Page Layouts.
- Writing Epic, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria based on the client analysis.
- Interacting with business users to gather requirements - liaison with business users, development team and testing team.
- Drive UAT by designing test catalog and being responsible for getting signoffs.
- Worked on end to end implementation, support, UAT, integrations enhancements, Daily scrum meetings.
- Worked with business stakeholders to identify the needs and resolutions
- Acted as Agile Scrum Master and collaborated with project teams to ensure continuity and traceability across requirements, design, development and testing.
- Managing operational teams with technical issues in the initiation and planning phases of application development that include technical strategy, research & development within the project life-cycle (SDLC).
- Worked closely with developers to manage requirement issues / bugs that arise throughout the project life cycle.
- Defined and executed the necessary control process to safeguard confidential and sensitive client information, audit and regulatory settlement activities leveraging prior management and technical experience.
- Review technical training programs and assist with user training when needed.
- Review system procedures, guidelines and technical documentation of new systems.
- Developed the product backlog along with Product Owners.
- Maintained product tracking and updating sprints using JIRA 5.0 Agile application.
- Created workflow diagrams using MS Visio, UML diagrams including use cases, provider Interface testing, Test Plans and Test Scripts.
- Performed demos to business users.
- Evaluated technology improvements and proposals selecting and managing 3rd party vendors and negotiating contracts.
- Analyzing bugs, interacting with team members in fixing errors and UAT and assisted in Post - Production support.
- Worked with a variety of business partners involving Sales illustrations and Product Modeling.
Environment: SalesForce.com CRM, Force.com Apex Language, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Windows 2007 - 2010, MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio), Agile, Jira, UML.
Business Analyst - SME Subject Matter Expert
- Worked extensively with both internal and external clients to understand, analyze, and prepare business requirements, design technical solutions and tracking & reporting of various issues and open items.
- Being a Subject Matter Expert, participate in the Application up-gradation analysis.
- Develop and maintains work plans, estimates, and schedules for day to day activities.
- Analyze source systems and participate in design calls.
- Used Use Cases practice to gather requirements in context and adding visuals with simple workflow diagrams.
- Develop technical specifications from business requirements and systems documents.
- Maintaining Business Requirements, Analyze the requirements of end users and align them with functional and technical requirements using Visio diagrams.
- Effectively used MS PowerPoint to create functional requirements presentations for Project Managers.
- Participated in reviews and discussions on project documents and requirements prioritization.
- Manage changes to base line requirements through effective application of change control processes and tools.
- Participated in Agile Scrum methodologies in Software Development Life Cycle while using MS SharePoint for storing project documents.
- Managed Agile Scrum sprints for the development team to set application development timelines.
- Maintain requirements traceability and track various requirements throughout the project.
- Performed integrated testing (I&T) among various business products.
- Communicated with business users, partners and handled customer Escalation issues.
- Involved in process assessment, process re-design and developing methodologies.
- Maintaining documentation via SharePoint 2007.
- Added business focused test scenarios to the existing QTP automated test suites
- Coordinates Quality Assurance and User Acceptance testing, and releases to production.
- Worked with a variety of business partners involving Sales illustrations, Product Modeling and Policy Administration systems.
- Extensively used Remedy systems to track customer incidents
Environment: Agile, Use Cases, SharePoint, Remedy ticketing system, MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio), QTP
Customer Care Representative
- Providing service and support over the phone to Exxon Mobil customers was the major part of my job.
- Providing customers with their current balance, minimum payment due and due date for the payment.
- Checking the customer’s payment history for late fee waivers.
- Removing block on customers cards in case of emergency.
- Developed empathetic client relationships and earned reputation for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Generating monthly performance reports.
- Trained and provided back-up support when needed.
- Commended for initiative, persuasiveness, intense customer focus and dependability in performance evaluations.