Known for quickly bridging the communication gap between business and IT resources, while driving consensus to achieve program and corporate goals. Proven tenacity in pursuing stakeholder commitment to objectives, clarifying definition of misaligned projects and initiatives within strategic portfolios and conflict resolution across cross - functional teams. Strong talent for observing and learning quickly, highly motivated and able to take on challenging projects with effective interpersonal and leadership skills. Regularly recognized by senior management for exceptional business acumen. Consistent ability to dive deep into the details while maintaining a big picture perspective for steady program leadership.
AREAS OF EXCELLENCE:
- Business/Data Analysis
- Project Management
- Six Sigma
- ITIL/Service Management
- PMO Processes
- Risk Management
- Leadership and Team Building
- Change Management
- Problem Solving & Analysis
Sr. Business Analyst
Confidential, Bloomington, Illinois
- Conduct Business Requirements gathering sessions through interviews, surveys and process observation
- Analyze business processes for SILK application to identify challenges/ improvements and created solutions through the use of data analysis, database and communications
- Analyze and prioritized user and business requirements as system requirements which are required while software and process are developed
- Share Point administration functions
- Create work flow and activities Visio diagrams for all Farm Bureaus
- Create Data Models detailing process flows for combined billing
- Create excel based analysis to model business past, current and future activities and performance
- Facilitate regular and timely discussion with developers to educate them in the use cases and functional requirements of the client
- Create and performed test cases
- Document and assigned problems to appropriate teams for fixes
- Assist QA team in identifying test cases/data for UAT testing
- Assist day one support after implantation on projects
- Prepare training materials and conducted training to management, teams, and end users
- Present to stakeholders and management project information and status updates
- Provide daily tier 1 and 2 support for farm bureaus
- Performed 2 phase data analytics of memberships and policy relationships
- Performed analysis of current state imis transactions for new automated process
- Performed an analysis of invoicing for ORFB and redesigned invoices
- Assisted in standalone invoice billing project and implementation for the NVFB
- Designed and implemented MS Sharepoint site for Billing Department
- Designed and presented work flow diagrams for 4 independent Farm Bureaus
- Performed data analytics for Illinois membership and yearly follow up comparison
- Analyzed and established Silk process for handling problem tickets
- Analyzed and performed data clean-up for ORFB
- Analyzed and lead pii to IAA print process move
- Analyzed and designed the process for inventory and form processing for ILFB
- Analyzed and designed AFB report to bridge gap while developers designed new
- Analyzed and designed excel and pivot report for WRO data clean up
- Data analytics for Washington mortgagee billed project
- Designed financial reports for NVFB
- Analyzed and lead conversion project of compuset to xpublish
Business Analyst/Service Management Coordinator/Project Manager
Confidential, Bloomington, Illinois
- Business Analyst and Manager of program level Risks, Issues, Dependencies and control plans.
- Creation of Service Management Artifacts for all projects.
- Organize, coordinate and facilitate the meetings between Project and Service Teams.
- Develop process and procedures to establish formation of new PMO.
- Assists business in definition of solutions required to meet objectives and align recommendations to corporate strategy and define metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of solutions and processes.
- Analyze current business processes and identify gaps, process inconsistencies and inefficiencies with future state goals.
- Identifies and drives resolution of the root cause of underlying business problems, and technical solutions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the assigned area.
- Evaluate active initiatives to determine synergies or dependencies, risks and issues that should be considered.
- Actively partner on developing a product roadmap and the planning of future phases. Assist with business case when appropriate.
- Act as escalation point (SPOC) between assigned functional area and companywide oversight teams responsible for project governance.
- Actively manage, track and communicate synergies and dependencies, risks and issues relative to respective solution and other initiatives while partnering with cross functional teams to identify and assess impacts.
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with business partners, external technology partners, company management, and other key departments. Lead regular communication with these areas.
- Work with associate project managers to support the effective and efficient application of risk management.
- Provide guidance for professional development to project teams by developing and facilitating appropriate training and coaching.
- Mentor other assistant risk managers.
- Examine and re-engineer processes, formulate plans, and develop and implement new strategies and procedures.
- Developed and designed process (DIR Log) for Department providing a new process improving efficiency and significantly reducing department operational expenses.
- Collaborated with CAB team and defined a Confidential process for project dependencies check points.
- Designed and developed training for 400 plus colleagues throughout the business.
- Identified and maintained Modeling inventory for Department in accordance with ERM standards.
- Designed and developed an Extended CAB check list process to help guide Project Managers and the expectations of deliverables for CAB.
- Establish a PM assist (audit) process for the projects to help improve project success.
- Redesigned process for risk identification which improves efficiency and reduces costs on average $3000 per session.
Project Manager/Business Relationship Manager
Confidential, Decatur, IL
- Document operational procedures and requirement gathering for Clients.
- Provide a risk management review and process updates and improvements and ad hoc reports.
- Evaluate, establish and manage external partner relationships including RFP processes and SLA definition.
- Drives corrective actions to mitigate project risks and issues.
- Advisor in the development, testing and production support teams.
- Provide guidance for improving the quality and performance of processes and systems.
- Co-ordinated and established communication process for strategic initiatives.
- Established process for audits, changes and improvements to inventory procedures.
- Set up process for risk register aligning with PMI standards.
- Established standard process for project teams to manage project schedules.
Project Manager, Atlanta, GA, Dallas, TX, Greenville, SC
- Hire and manage information systems personnel and contractors to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems.
- Train and supervise staff in processes to troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating systems.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development.
- Develop, estimate and control the computer systems budgets and expenditures.
- Supervise and train staff on all technology issues.
- Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance.
- Research and make recommendations to executive staff about current and potential resources and services.
- Provide secure network access 24/7 to all staff.
- Maintain and Monitor security of all technology.
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resource.
- Defined and co - managed development of a Global inventory process.
- Developed change process to escalate strategic issues and requests.
- Developed training for technology and process for 5 OpCo s.
- Assisted Legal in developing chain of custody and forensic process.
- Developed process for periodic reviews to ensure compliance and DR procedures.
- Established and maintained technology budgets for 5 office locations.
- Developed SLA guidelines and help desk ticket system.
- Project manager of projects ranging in size from local to global and complex in scope and visibility.
- Project Replace Fiduciary Billing and Accounting functions in Basys with a suite of Oracle applications.
- Project Relocating and consolidating a Global Citrix Farm between Canada, Australia, England and India.
- Project Outsourcing and relocation of Benecalc Servers and Upgrades.
- Project Atlanta Georgia Office and infrastructure relocation and consolidation for 4 OpCo's.
- Project Affinity Brazil and Mexico SIS and SISWEB - Epolicy. Impact 3 OpCo's in 2 countries.
- Project Mercer Confidential - CMS NonProd & DR Migration/CMS Environments impact 2 data centers.
- Project Mercer HC - Disaster Recovery for Dallas Texas and Sydney Australia locations.
- Project Chicago relocation. Impact 3 Operating Companies and a data center.
- Projects Windows 95, XP migration encompassing 3000 end users.
- Project MS Outlook Mail migration encompassing 2000 end users.
- Project Atlanta Georgia migration from local Remedy help desk to CA global help desk in Louisville, KY.
- Project Mercer Confidential - Confidential . Impact multiple database setup on existing SQL servers 2005 farms.