- Highly seasoned and reliable Business Analyst with a superb customer satisfaction record. Adept at interdepartmental coordination to maximize business functionality and efficiency.
- Committed to ongoing professional development and research to ensure currency and innovation in management and problem - solving with 2 years of professional experience in Business Analytics and Project Management.
- Skilled at facilitating JAD sessions, interviewing, Client meetings brainstorming, requirement analysis and business specification, development, enhancement, quality assurance, testing methodologies and implementation.
Operating systems: Windows, Macintosh
LANGUAGES: SQL, HTML, C, C++, Visual Basic Script
Database: MS SQL Server, MS Access
MODELLING TOOLS: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose
MANAGEMENT TOOLS: MS-Project, MS Office (MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Share Point)
Confidential, Plano, Texas
Jr. Business Analyst
- Acting as a liaison between Business Area Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) & development team throughout all phases of SDLC.
- Analyzing, documenting, prioritizing and scoped the requirement for the various iterations of the project development SDLC
- Involving in creating Software Requirement Specifications (SRS) and Functional Specification Document (FSD) related to Project.
- Conducting GAP analysis of the different reports that are being presented to clients to accommodate their requirements for the new enhancements.
- Gathering Business requirements. Interacted with the End users, Developers to get a better understanding of the tackling Business Preferences, to create a Business Requirement Document (BRD).
- Generating and distributing standard reports on schedule using SQL, Excel, and other reporting software.
- Extensively performed various functions of Power Queries using MS Excel resulting in combining multiple tables, merge table, create custom functions, pivot/un pivot large amount of data, data Extraction/transformation from various sources, sort file, columns and covert data types.
- Analyze and determine the feasibility of leverage the Oracle Enterprise Manager solution to report on performance, provide metrics, and become the centralized proactive maintenance solution.
- Working closely with Product Owner and Scrum Master for grooming Product Backlog.
- Reviewed quality with respect to the requirements based on reliability, functionality & performance with the help of QA testing team.
Environment: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS ACCESS, SQL Server, SSIS, SRS, SharePoint, Quality Center .
- Facilitated Meetings and JAD sessions to properly communicate business requirements to all the stakeholders involved, thus helping bring everyone into consensus
- Conducted and organized meetings with business users and developers to identify and gather various functional and non-functional requirements.
- Gathered and analyzed business requirements, and translated the same into technical requirements.
- Conducted GAP analysis of the different reports that are being presented to clients to accommodate their requirements for the new enhancements.
- Extensively used SQL queries to analyze data, identified and documented issues, worked with the developers to resolve issues and performed data validation afterwards.
- Provided Executive reporting using SQL in adjacent to Crystal Reports to provide accurate Financial Statements; therefore, diminishing the report time.
- Created tables with constraints, modified table structure and created backups using SQL Server 12.
- Developed reports, Excel Pivot Tables, and V-Look-Ups, forms and graphs.
- Created artifacts such as Use Cases and Sequence Diagrams using MS Visio.
- Worked together with the developers and testers towards tracking / resolving defects and bugs.
- Involved in defining the User Acceptance Test (UAT) criteria, and thus performing the UAT, together with the business units.
Environment: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Power point, MS ACCESS, SQL Server, Quality Center.
- Recruited, coordinated, and trained 14 volunteer fundraisers.
- Planned and promoted three successful fundraising events including a Cricket tournament, 15k Marathon, and drama plays which generated over Rs2,00,000.
- Adopted a village and made all the necessities available.
- Successfully completed rain water harvesting project in the village.
- Initiated a career counselling program for various orphanages.
- Conceptualized and successfully launched an initiative that collected plastic waste and recycled into daily needs for low income families.