Highly skilled Business Analyst with multiple years of expertise in Information Technology with multiple years of experience in Agile, waterfall and project management methodology.
Oracle Peoplesoft HCM 9.1, 9.2* Operating Systems: Windows (including Mobile), Chrome (including Android)
Process and Methodologies: Agile, SDLC, Use Cases, MS Office, MS SharePoint MS Visio, MS Dynamics CRM, Jira, Salesforce, Base Camp, Box for Business .
- Gathered requirements from internal stakeholders regarding business focused and technical projects. Served as a key liaison between the business and Technical teams regarding project management and HR business process analysis. Lead meetings regarding the status of HR employees tracking applications projects and then worked with individuals that were being slowed down due to project impediments. Served as the primary point of contact for incidents and problem related to HR applications.
- Gather requirements from key stakeholders and created test plans to ensure that projects were being completed on time, within budget, and were functionally perfect in relation to requirements that were presented.
- Facilitates requirements prioritization sessions with users and business stakeholders to determine which requirements to into R1 and R2.
- Served as a project liaison between business and technical teams to ensure that both teams were on track and shared the same understanding on all HR projects every step of the way.
- Facilitates Requirements reviews with peers/clients and users to ensure requirements conforms to business strategy goals and objectives.
- Facilitates HR intranet application design reviews with business quality and the development to ensure system design meets business goals.
- Managed and coordinates UAT for PeopleSoft HCM upgrade from 9.1 to 9.2. Created the test plan and served as the primary trainer to all users toward the system enhancements.
- Managed system stabilization period with all support team to ensure all open issues are resolve in timely manner.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Business Process Analyst
- My role included the planning, development and launching of efficient business and operational systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes for the Online Banking (OLB) line of business. This included gathering and analyzing data in support of the business cases, proposed projects and functional requirements.
- I worked on cross - functional teams with other support business, developers and QA testers, and participated in post implementation support.
- Met with decision makers, system owners, and end-users to define business /operational requirements & system goals.
- Reviewed and analyzed the effectiveness/efficiency of existing systems and developed strategies for improvement.
- Performed system testing (integrated and UAT), conduct end-user reviews for modified/new system enhancements.
- Created business documentation including defining cross functional business requirements, created process maps/flows and desktop procedures, perform testing activities, and support project implementations in Confidential and Gas business process.
- Facilitated cross-functional business requirements gathering sessions for Oracle JD Edwards ERP upgrade, Sales order module by using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process description to gather the requirements.
- Researched, evaluated and analyzed information gathered from multiple sources to document business requirements and recommend solutions.
- Performed cost / benefits analysis and identifies and documents operational impacts.
- Explored opportunities for process improvement and mechanization.
- Developed business solutions with IT, vendors, and consultants.
- Created and signed off testing scenarios and scripts for user acceptance testing (UAT) and performs UAT when necessary.
- Served as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Gained Customer Operations participation and cooperation during systems deployment projects and provide post implementation support to users.
- Developed and maintain a SharePoint library of business analysis documentation, requirements, and functional specification including business rules, process flows/maps, test plans & test cases, desktop procedures and training input.