- Innovative Analyst possessing more than eleven years of experience in supporting software development and performing complex data analysis.
- An expert on all aspects of software testing from writing scripts to QA/User Acceptance.
- Skilled in the gathering business requirements working closely with clients and across departments to craft a final document.
- A respected role model who readily shares knowledge and expertise with junior colleagues developing their skills and potential.
- Well versed in working to tight deadlines under an agile or waterfall development methodology.
- Excels in working with cross - functional teams to resolve issues and improve product quality. An experienced leader capable of supervising large numbers of testers and delegating work to maximize productivity.
Business Analyst Product Development
- Develop business processes for new product development with client and technology team
- Create daily SCUM to identify issues and maintain timelines of budget
- Interact with management, stakeholders, and staff to bridge communication gaps with cross-functional departments
- Created test plans/test cases, resource manuals, back-end validations, and scripts for execution validations of software
- Manage scheduled end to end kick off Releases coordinated with SIT environment and App Dev team
- Completed manual, new functionality, stress, regression, smoke testing of new products
- Create training documentation and templates for testing team on project Releases
- Coordinate with Application Development Team to identify software defects, develop resolutions, and Release timelines to software environments.
- Managed UAT release test lab and SME on new P&D training materials
- Gather business requirements from client for the development and implementation phases for Releases of SLDC
Confidential, Allen, TX
Business QA Analyst / Product Development Coordinator
- Analyzed offshore financial markets to determine credit score markers to configure score card and drafted business requirements pertaining to specific monthly releases for new products
- Met daily with Senior/Midlevel Management, SME, and Stakeholders to resolve project issues
- Conduct end-to-end testing on applications built on SOA architecture and client-server technology, to ensure that technical, functional requirements are being met throughout the SDLC (agile)
- Created test plans/test cases, resource manuals, basic SQL back-end validations, and scripts for execution validations of software
- Completed manual, new functionality, stress, regression, smoke testing of web products APIs
- SME creating training documentation and templates for testing team on project Releases
- Supervised Application Development Team of 10 to identify software defects, and developed resolutions.
- Managed and coordinated release test lab with domestic and offshore sites of 200 test agents
- Run daily project SRCUM for business requirements for the development and implementation phases for Releases
- Facilitated training for quality assurance teams, UAT Team, and Line of Business on product enhancements and development
Confidential, Greenville, TX
Business Analyst/ QA Analyst
- Performed testing on software specializing in claims management for such organizations as Medicare Part B, Medicaid, commercial pharmacies, and retiree health plans.
- Analyzed potential project risks and offered solutions to improve product quality.
- Completed testing plans, created test scripts for execution, basic SQL back-end validations, and identified regression scripts to employ for end to end testing.
- Implemented data staging for quality assurance and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Conducted black box and GUI testing to ensure product performance.
- Presented reports on project progress to appropriate levels of Senior management.
- Daily SRUMS Identifying defects and coordinated with developers to resolve issues.
- Transitioned code from test to production environment via automation or SVN migration.
- Developed requirements and functional design documentation for system changes.
- Initiated troubleshooting to resolve business or system related issues.
- Supervised a team of testers to fulfill all requirements according to time critical schedules.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Business Software Analyst I/ Test Lead
- Assembled and analyzed business requirements pertaining to specific weekly or monthly software releases.
- Communicated on a daily basis with Senior and Midlevel Management, and Business Analysts to ensure project requirements were met.
- Drafted and edited High Level Design (HLD) and Express Project Documents (EPD) as part of the business requirements and functional design phase of the project.
- Created test plans, basic back-end validations of BPM and PRPC, and scripts for execution during different testing phases in the agile development environment.
- Created training documentation and templates for use by the testing team.
- In conjunction with the Application Development Team identified software defects and developed resolutions.
- Managed the testing labs responsible for release coordination to multiple domestic and overseas sites; coordinating the work of more than 100 testing staff.
- Performed as resident subject matter expert for Pegasystems software applications.
- Provided oversight on the transition of projects from business requirements into the development and implementation phases for multi-million dollar projects. Assigned required initial resources and scheduled multiple scrums to document issues, maintain project timelines, and adhere to industry standards and government regulations.
- Facilitated training for quality assurance teams on product enhancements and projects.
- Drove successful completion of major initiatives for the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP), iPortal and Salesforce, added configurations to LAMP platform, integrations of Pega systems replacing all existing Under Writing software.
- Recipient of the Platinum Achievement Award for maintaining projects within schedule and effective cross department cooperation.
- Awarded the prestigious CEO Recognition Award for executing a training initiative in limited time to educate teams of QA testers across multiple regions of the United States during the company’s transition to a new product development methodology.
Senior Operations Analyst/ Legal
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Analyzed line of business processes for hardship deferment requests (HRD) short sales and Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) sales and fulfillment issues.
- Provided analytical overviews of HRD and loan modifications to senior leadership.
- Performed research and analysis on home equity lines of credit, payment research issues, and resolutions.
- After analysis delayed home loans for further analytical reviews prior to funding.
- Researched complaints sent to the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) on behalf of Confidential ensuring the appropriate departments followed up with a proper resolution.
- Oversaw audits of loan modifications performed by contractors in India validating requirements, adherence to standards, and compliance with government regulations.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Workforce Analyst HRD/Customer Service
- Performed analysis for global call center operations including forecasting, scheduling, training, and call routing.
- Provided reporting and analysis from workforce management tools.
- Developed recommendations and designed and tested solutions for implementation of process improvements.
- Analyzed impact and requirements for small-to medium-sized projects that would have an impact on staffing requirements and call volumes resulting from implementation of initiatives.
- Chosen as reserve team leader assuming leadership for a team of 6 to 10 Analysts as required.
- In recognition of achievement in effective scheduling and planning received the Gold Award.