- Vice President, High - Touch Equity Electronic Trading Applications Design and Development for Major Investment Bank. Requirements Analysis, translating business requirements into Functional Specs, Providing Design estimates, Implementation and Unit Tests. Coordinating with Equity Desk Traders, Business Analysists, Development and QA teams offshore rolling out features implementation into Production. After Release Support and Level-3 support.
- Previous Experience Fixed Income Electronic Trading Front office. Work closely with Fixed Income Desk Working with Global teams, supporting Fixed Income Desk features and enhancements. Core Java, Multi-threading, Messaging, Order Management. Java Swing, and Core Java Server Side. Exchange Connectivity such as, Confidential. Experience in design and developing large scale Java applications using Core Java, Multi-threading, Messaging, Exchange (ECN) connectivity, FIX,
- Ability to learn and use new Technologies and Tools quickly. As a Lead Senior Developer / Architect/ played active role in analyzing the business requirements, providing innovative solutions in design, integrating with multiple technologies, preparing project plans.
- Practical application knowledge of best practices in Design-Methodologies, Design-Patterns and SDLC, OOPS, Design Patterns Gang of Four, and J2EE, SOA, Test Driven Development, JUnit Test.
- Proven record leading teams and ability to work in groups as well as independently.
- Certificate from New York Institute of Technology - Fixed Income Securities Bonds and Capital Markets
- JIRA release management, expertise ANT, Maven, Git,.Gradle, TeamCity release deployment
- Working experience with version control systems like Visual Source Safe, Perforce, Clear Case.
- Experience working extensively on both UNIX (Linux and Sun Solaris) and Windows
- Experience with Build tools, ANT, Maven and JIRA Release Management, deployment scripts.
- Core Java, JDK1.8, JBoss, Eclipse, J2EE, JavaBeans, Jboss Mqueues, JDBC, JMS, JAX-B, EJB 2.0, MDB, Swing, Borland Application Server, JBuilder IDE, JMS, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP, UDDI, WSDL),, Unix(Solaris), UML, Oracle 10g, log4J, Altova XML, AJAX, Clear Case, NetBeans.
- Strong working experience using IDEs Eclipse, myEclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, IntelliJ Development
- Experience developing applications Open Source frameworks Spring, Hibernate, Java N-tier architecture frameworks, JAXB, JMS, ActiveMQ, MVC (Model View Controller) STRUTS
- Working knowledge in the databases Oracle 8i/9i/10g with SQL, PL/SQL and mySQL
- Core Java, Multi-threading, developing real-time critical applications, Java Swing GUI, server side java.
- Expertise with Equity Electronic trading, Fix Protocol, Equity Order Management, Exchanged Traded Funds(ETF) trading, NAV trading, Index and Custom Baskets Swap Orders Executions and Delta-1 desk trade executions.
- US Treasury, Notes / Bonds, Agencies, Bills, STRIPS and Euro GOVi bonds, JGB Bonds, real-time order management and executions.
- Hands on Experience working with Confidential Data, API, Confidential, Confidential and order Execution on exchanges example: Tullet, ICAP, Cantor, TradeWeb, BBG, Confidential
- Developed new Blotter Framework to show trading events, built logic to group custom Portfolios by Trade, Security, Product Groups for TRSY, AGCY, USIRS, AUD Bonds.
- Developed Java Swing GUI Trade Entry tic and Order Management Engine, Future, Options, Bond ticket, TRSY ButterFly, Swap Ticket
- Working experience with Java Design Patterns (GoF & J2EE) (Singleton, Façade, Abstract Factory, Composite, Session Facade, DAO, DTO, MVC, MV2, Service Locator, Business Delegate etc,).
- Develop pricing logic for Synthetic Instrument Trading, with Future, Bond and Options.
- Front office support, responding to the trader requests and resolving Production issues, fixing issues and proving response for trading desk applications related questions and 3 rd level Trade support.
- Experience with Analytics, Risk Management tools, price volume, yield, dV01 and Bond Calculations
- Experience with developing SOAP, XML, JAX-WS web Servies, RestFul Webservices
- Experience working design and development modules for Regulatory reporting, TrdCaptRpt, SDR via XML messaging API, DoddFrank, Clearing and Settlement, FpmL, Futures & Options Trading, SwapOptions, Regulatory reporting DTCC multi-gate way, MarkitServ, Confidential Globex clearing and settlement.
Vice President, Equity High-Touch Electronic Trading
- Added New Confidential High-touch Core Desk to existing COMET development platform.
- Requirements Analysis Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) NAV trading new features. Provided Estimates to Business. Got approvals and implemented ETF NAV T+1 trading feature for Confidential Equity Trading Platform. Successfully deployed into Production.
- Developed from scratch Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) NAV trading Order Management, Routing, and Execution.
- Upgraded Citi SDLC platform tools to use new software methodologies using Gradle build tools, TeamCity Deploy, Hermes Auto Deploy.
- Requirements Analysis, review functional specs New Feature development adding Index, Custom Basket Trading new feature into Citi High Touch Equity Trading Platform. Converted requirements into development tasks, and provided estimates. Lead Equity Index, Custom Basket trading interface into Program Trading for Swaps Order Flow.
- Added new Swaps Work flow to existing Citi HighTouch Electronic Trading platform.
- Added new INDEX Products trading to existing Citi Electronic Trading
- Added new Basket Products Trading to Existing Citi Hightouch electronic trading Platform
- Worked closely with Swaps Desk showing new product trading work flows.
- Implemented Order Execution Fix messages for INDEX, CUSTOM Basket Trading.
- Worked closely with Program Trading Execution team BASET products constitutes creation, Swaps, Hedge Trading Order Routing and Execution Venues. Which was major deliverables year 2016 for Citi Equity High touch development features.
Lead Consultant, Credit Risk team
Confidential, New York
- Design and developed MonteCarlo simulator tasks monitor to run Credit Checks and Potential Exposure. Used GRID Hadoop to run simulations., core java multi-threading to submit and monitor simulation tasks
- Design and developed Confidential Jade Sanity and Flow Dashboards using Quartz and Sandra object database objects and Python UI
- Monte Carlo simulation calculating Potential Exposure, Credit Limit checks and Netting and Aggregator. Technologies include core java, heavy multi-threading, java concurrent packages, MapR, Apache Hadoop, Python and Unix
- Lead developer for Confidential Credit Risk Dashboard. Using Python, Python UI and BOA Quartz framework developed Credit Dashboard to present system sanity, trade volume, trade and credit risk profiles, Counterparty exposure. Flat form is new to BOA credit risk tools and entirely written using Pyton, UI, and BOA Quartz framework. Platform is expected to grow and provide credit at a glance to BOA traders and support team.
Senior Java Developer Architect
- Design and develop Equity Front office applications in Asset Management group. Core java, JMS messaging, J2DD MDB, WebLogic Server, JAX-B, Xml XSD schemas design, LineData trade platform and Web Services.
- Developed Trade Upload services data feed framework to upload Equity Trade FEED to middle office and accounting reporting.
- Developed JMS messaging frame work to communicate from Equity Trade Portfolio management Trading platform, FIX Message extract, translate and convert into JMS trade data into middle office.
- Designed Database Data Tier to Persist trade data into normalized database tables. Developed MySQL2008 database stored procedure to extract trade upload data from multiple tables. Developed Hibernate DAO objects and table mappings to persist Equity trade information into database tables.
- Developed JMS messaging framework to upload data into middle office. Implements Weblogic J2EE Enterprise java beans, message driven beans and DAO objects, MDB. Implemented Message Driven beans with WebLogic12c middle-ware J2EE container and Message Handlers.
- Developed JAX-B to created XML FEED file from java objects extracted from hibernate data mappings.
- Enhancements to XML XSD schema to include Equity OMS trade data.
- Configured WebLogic 12c server with JMS message Bridge, JMS modules and Web deployment for JAX-WS web service. Developed deployment scripts to deploy J2EE applications and web services into WebLogic server. Maven build scripts for project build and deployment.
Lead Senior Develope
- Developed Markitwire multi-gateway communication module to communicate Broker Dealer trades into MArkitwire server for SEF and Non-SEF trades execution, reporting, and clearing. DoddFrank, ESMA Developed SOAP/REST webservice to communicate with Markitwire trade ACK / NACK and RT, PEF, CONF messages. Deal Confirmations regulatory reporting.
- Developed RTNS Gateway framework to communicate Broker-Dealer Electronic Trades for SEF-Execution and Clearing, Developed Blotter Adaptor to flow through responses / Trace ACK / NACK into Trade Blotter and Trade Capture reports using Tibco-Rv messaging protocol. Up-stream using Tibco-Rv going through RTNS-Multi-Gateway submits to MQ into RTNS (Reuters) and responses flow back into STP, Trade Capture Dashboard. Developed Xslt translations to translate Fpml deal details into Deal info, reporting and clearing sections and route to the in-memory cache.
- Developed DTCC-multi-gateway TIBCO communication module BNP, JPMC, UBS for STP execution, FIX, XML, Fpml, XSLT, MQ and Tibco messaging.
- Experience working with FX, Credit, Clearing, STP, DTCC, ICE, Fpml, XPath, XSLT, XML, JAXB, ActiveMQ, Tibco-, REST/SOAP, ESMA, SEF, SDR, UTI, USI and Deal Details Electronic and Voice trades. SDR Clearing and Reporting SEF-execution facility for Asset classes Fixed Income Rates, Credit, and FX.
Confidential, New York
Assistance Vice President
- Support Front office trading platforms and provide on spot fixes for production problems, identify and solve production issues, architect, and design and develop new modules features meeting business requirements, adding new Exchanges and Electronic Trading platforms to Confidential Pioneer Trading Work Station (PTW).
- Technologies include Core Java, Multithreading and Messaging, Market Risk, DV01, PV01, Trade Analytics, FIXML, Confidential Clearport, Maven, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Winfits, Confidential, TradeWeb, JUNO, Electronic
- Exchanges connectivity and messaging, Confidential, Tullet Preborn, LIFE, Line Handlers Messaging and Order Routing and Trade Order Execution State Transitions and Error Handling modules development.
- Contributed to Confidential EMPIRE PIONEER messaging and order routing software modules.
- Pioneer Trade Workstation, B2C and B2B and Deal Routers, Offering Blotters modules enhancements and code fixes. Synthetic Products, Futures and Options, Swap, ButterFly Products configuration, price calculations and order execution.
- Developed Mutli-Instrument Ticket, to minimize Risk and Maximize sales using ONTRs product bundles. Ticket uses given risk and yield and using pricing matrix, and quote depth calculates best bid/ask prices for a given bundle of ONTR products
- Written a tool to show audit Trail, that shows entire trade transition stages for a given trade, uses Trade Execution state machine. Familiar with order and sequence of events in trade execution.
- Confidential EMPIRE PIONEER Trade Execution modules for Synthetic ButterFly, CTD price calculations and Synthetic ButterFly instruments with Options and Futures legs Developed Order Execution code for Synthetic ButterFly products, CTD, using Core Java, Messaging, QNS, XML
- Developed Routing code for Trade Entry Ticket, Trade transactions, pricing calculations and Trade Life cycle state Machine for US Treasury Securities
- Developed Java Swing GUI Front end Trade Entry Ticket, Popup tickets and Trade submission and message handling. Implemented Trade Execution State machine with Trade Transitions, like TradeInfo, TradeConfirm, DlrTimeOut, CustTimeOut, DealerEnded, CustEnded and complete trade ticket life cycle management.
- Developed Pricing, Risk, DV01 calculations and Moving Average Trade Analysis tools using JFreeChart, Core Java, Multithreading, Swing and Fixed Income Bond Calculations, price, yield, DV01 calculations, Trade Volume and Buy and Sell Rations for US TRSY, Agencies, and Voice Trades.
- Developed Confidential Clearport Trade Entry Ticket Front End GUI, Implemented TrdCaptRtp, TrdSubmit FIXML engine, and back end code handling connectivity to Confidential Clearport, sending Trade Tickets to TMS and Line Handlers for Trade Execution. Obtained Confidential Clearport confirmation and Certification.
- Architect, Design and Develop Confidential Business Intelligence and Trade Analysis Tools, DVo1 calculations per 5Year and 10 Year equivalents, Moving Average Calculations and Buy Sell Ratios using JIDE Charts and JIDE API. Mentor and Guide developers, cross-teams members and off-shore teams with FixedIncome business knowledge, program fixes and enhancements. Managed and own product line BoA Business Intelligence Trade Volume Charts and Tools.
- Architect and Develop UST Bond Analytics, Tools for Spread, Yield, Price, DV01, Risk Calculations. Implemented back end Product Data Cache for TRSY Notes and Bonds. Developed Reference Data and RD Instruments Data Cache.
- Instrument data and Graphs showing live market trade volumes, Moving Average and Buy Sell Ratios.
- Added New ECNs (Electronic Exchanges to Trade Workstation, Price and Depth calculations and b2b.price tradable best bid and tradable best offer prices.
- Developed Swing GUI for Bond Tickets, Futures and Options Trade Entry Tickets for US TRSY, Synthetic ButterFly instruments.
- Developed Fixed Income eTrading Platform Offering Blotter Enhancements USIRS Tier pricing.
- Added enhancements to BoA Pioneer Trader Admin Tool for Fixed Income Desk, to show Book Summary, Product Entitlements, Settlement Codes, Trader Profile Clone create new trader profiles
- Created using WinFits software Offering server and Price Server modules to connect to Pioneer Trading Messaging and Order Execution platform. Obtained Winfits STP training.
- Developed JGB (Japan Government Bonds) Trade Entry Ticket.
- Developed and integrated Benchmark Roll over tools to show ONTR roll over to OFTR and adjust and recalculate bid spread, ask spread and average.
- Developed from ground up Portfolios creation and Liquidity Booster, Multi Instrument Ticket Trade Submission for ONTR products. Added Enhancement to Multi Instrument Ticket to create custom portfolios and combine ONTRs and Future products.
- Production support and analyzing and providing emergency fixes for Production issues.
- Developed Cheapest Delivery (CTD) strategy for Future contracts delivery
Confidential, New York City
Java Enterprise Architect
- Team Lead and Enterprise Architect for Java Enterprise migration project. Lead team of 4 developers setting goals for the project start to completion. Designed and Developed persistence of domain models into Oracle 10g database using Hibernate. Wrote auto deployment tools using Ant build tools. Converted Borland Application Server projects into JBOSS Enterprise
- Guided a team of 3 senior developers in migration of existing Borland Application Server, JBuilder, to JBoss, my Eclipse Hibernate environment. Worked on JBOSS upgrade J2EE projects.
- Developed XML XSD schema and XML Message structure.
- Developed EJB Entity and Session Beans for Business Logic and Services Creation.
- Used Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory, Builder, Service Locator, MVC and Command patterns in the project. Written SLSB (Stateless Session Beans) for the business logic, Entity beans for persistence and Database tables mapping and Session Beans Services creation.
- Developed JAXP and JAX-B to parse complex XML files and bind xml schema to Java objects.
- Developed Server Side components using core java, Hibernate Persistence, DAOs, DTO patterns.
- Improved the performance of the application by implementing caching framework and tuning queries which got appreciation from the client very much.
- Developed web services using apache Axis 1.2 / 1.4 web services Followed SOA architecture principles and guidelines in the project
Confidential, New York City, NY
Sr Software Developer
- Architect and Developed re-usable Framework UI components using Core java and Swing components, JTable, split panes ComboBoxes, TreeTable,, LayoutManagers, Swing Worker and concurrent programming. Developed Delegate and Custom event handlers and Cutom DataTables and Data Models. MVC architecture is primary architecture pattern and also used Singleton, GoF.
- Developed Invision DealMaker for their customer TimeWarnerBrother to manager Advertising space management DealMaker, Internal Estimates, Deal optimizer. Technology used are, Java, core Java, java swing, multi-threading, Hibernate, Oracle backend db. Jboss App server.
- MVC architecture based Java Swing GUI application using LayoutManagers, JTabbedPanes, Custom Swing Components, Tables, Drag and drop. Mutli-threading, SwingWorker, EventHandlers, Custom Editors and Renders.
- Developed hibernate persistence layer database tables java objects and server side modules to update RateCard information and persist Oracle database tables data. Developed deal maker deal RateCard, Deal Maintenance, and estimates which calculates estimated returns, rate card which interpolates rate per second advertising, actual price after delivery into network rate per second calculations, order delivery modules for Invision deal maker.
- Guided team of engineers upgraded enterprise Projects from JBOSS 1.3 to 1.4 and 1.5
Confidential, New York City, New York, NY
- Enhancements to existing AXA Sales Desk Swing GUI application. Used Framemaker report generating tool for AXA broker deals sales desk 401 plans information. Wrote Applets, Servlets and RMI code.
- Worked on Project migration Java Swing / Applets application into Web UI using Struts and Tiles, JSP, Servlets, DOM, HTML Forms, Bean classes, AJAX, DHTML, Java Script. The goal is to convert Swing GUI application into web based application using Web Logic 9.0, application server and re-using existing MySQL backend database and validate re-usability of existing Swing GUI application widgets
- Design Front end using DHTML, JSP, DOM, Java Script, SAX, Struts, Tiles.
- Developed WebLogic Server startup Cache loader using core java OO design, XML, Threads and ThreadGroups to load data into the server before WebLogic server start up and ready
- Responsibilities include requirements analysis, Design and Development of Server side components for Confidential Data Center operations. Java Swing trading applications development.
- Designed and Developed java Server Side components using Core Java and Front End Swing GUI application code for New York Stock Exchange ( Confidential ) and AMEX Data Center Operations and trading desk software. Worked on SIAC Confidential /AMEX modules SECMIN / SDCMON. Gained hands on experience with developing financial software for Confidential /AMEX.
- Designed, Developed SIAC SDCMON Log Server, Log Agent, and Front end Swing GUI(client) to monitor Linux, Unix, Sun, HP, NT servers. Delivered SDCMON into Confidential production.
- Supported the production systems and bug fixing.
Confidential, Florham Park, NJ
- Designed, Developed software for Confidential Customers Enterprise network management IP/Optical IP software packages AT&T UltraViable NetView. Application uses Web based JSP / Servlets / Applets / XML utilizing Java JRE running within Tomcat Apache Web server using Solaris Oracle 8.1.7/Syabse as the database back end. Developed Swing GUI, Applets, JSP, Servlets to generate user reports, inventory reports, service activation, deactivation, Failover and Disaster recovery.
- Manage the entire cycle of software development requirements analysis, detailed design, develop, system and integration tests building state of art software.
- Developed Network configuration swing GUI and supporting SQL Triggers.
- Developed JSP / Servlets using j2EE Java 220.127.116.11 / 1.4.1 Tomcat Web server, Oracle 18.104.22.168 / Sybase, SQLPLUS triggers and front end Java Swing GUI for AT&T Ultraivable Netview.
- Successfully deployed products into production.
Tools & Technical Environment: Core Java, Multi-threading, Java Swing GUI, Applets, Servlets, JSP, Tomcat apache, Solaris SPARC, HP-Unix, source safe source control, Confidential / Cisco operating systems and switches / routers. SMARTs SNMP Traffic monitoring software.
Architect /Principal Software Engineer
- Worked as software developer, principal software engineer and System Architect with Leading telecom networks provider Confidential Networks MPLS routers Java Swing GUI tools for configuration, provisioning and SNMP network management. C++ Networking protocols development. Duties include study and analysis Optical Ethernet IETF, ITU, OIF standards and prepare architecture model for Confidential Next Generation Optical routers and switches Java GUI tools.
- Requirements Analysis, Development, providing estimates, complete SDLC from conceptual state to Production deployment and after deployment support.
- Developed SNMP Network Management Tools Swing GUI applications for configuration, setup, management, monitoring of Confidential networks switches and routers. Java 1.3.1 Swing MVC architecture
- Developed device Polling modules to monitor network faults, alarms, traps and display alarms / faults from switch into java GUI in real-time using Server, Client Sockets, Java.Net, SNMP, RMI.
- Conducted Technical Training for SBC System Engineer (SEs) Confidential Knowledge Transfer sessions
- Developed embedded real-time UNIX, C++ OO modules for MPLS router protocols stack and JNI interface to communicate to Swing GUI.
- Guided team of 5 development and 3 verification engineers multi- location and out of country teams.
Principal Software Engineer C/ C++ UNIX
- Developed C/ C++ ATM call control gate (CCG) stack enhancements, ATM, Frame Relay, GigEthernet implementations code on BayFR routers. Exposed to Gig Ethernet development. Submitted updates on ATM call control gate VPI/VCI call setup and routing fixes. GNU, Clear Case, Unix, C / C++.
- Developed C/ C++ Optical switches routing protocols simulation models. SNMP Agent MG4000
- Developed OPTera Smart Agent, intelligent optical services agent GUI using Swing, J2EE, JMS, EJB, JNI. IBM WebSphere and J2EE JMS, MQSeries.
- OPTeraAgent was presented in the Demo for Optical Internet Forum (OIF) SUPERCOM 2001 Atlanta, GA. Successfully demonstrated optical network interface to EMC storage area network (SAN) switches delivering optical services first time in the world creating innovation in the networking world.
- Developed requirements documents, detailed design as per the industry standards.
Member of Scientific Staff: C/ C++ UNIX
- Designed and developed MG4000 SNMPv2c Node Interface UI for deploying software updates to MG4000 nodes from a secure pre-configured Element Manager (EM). The NMS uses secure TFTP protocol to login to MG400 node(s) and file transfer procedures applying software loads/ patches to MG4000 ATM, OC-3, Ethernet cards.
- Designed new Confidential Networks enterprise MIB, PATCHING-MIB.