- Almost 7+ years of Industry experience as a Business Analyst with solid understanding of Business Requirements Gathering, Evaluating Data Sources, Translating Requirements into Specifications, Application Design and E2E solutions.
- Diverse experience in Telecom, Contact Center & IVR.
- Good hands on Call Center tools like IVR, CTI, Call flow, Call Routing and Call recording.
- Gained expertise in telecom products like Call Routing, Billing System and Reporting web applications.
- An Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system call flow identifies all the resources available to callers, such as recorded announcements, access to self - service transactions, or live support.
- Hands on experience in integrating Genesys SIP Server with Genesys Voice Platform.
- Proficient in technical and business writing, feasibility assessments, requirements writing, business process flow, business process modeling, business analysis and testing various methodologies.
- Prepared Functional Specification Documentation (FSD) & Business Requirements Document BRD and communicated these to the stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of implementing software development projects using methodologies such as Rational Unified Process, Agile/Scrum.
- Tracked and calculated contact center metrics for upper management
- Identified gaps and performed gap analysis with respect to CMS requirements.
- Strong knowledge of business analysis, business architecture, conceptual design architecture, data architecture, high and detailed level data design.
- Expertise in project management i.e. project scoping, planning, estimating, scheduling, organizing, directing, controlling, budgeting and drafting remedy procedures.
- Experience in facilitating Joint Requirement Planning (JRP) sessions with business user groups, conducting Joint Application Development (JAD/JAR) sessions with IT groups and conflict management with project team members.
- In depth knowledge of use cases, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOA/D).
- Extensive experience with Speech works IVR, call flow and call routing mechanisms.
- Extensive experience in developing use cases, creating screen mockups, conducting gap analysis and impact analysis, SWOT analysis, cost benefit analysis, risk analysis.
- Facilitated Change Management across entire process from Project conceptualization to Testing through Project Delivery, Software Development and Implementation Management in diverse Business and Technical Environments.
- Responsible to Track, Document, Capture, Manage and Communicate the Requirements using Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) which helped in controlling numerous artifacts produced by the teams across the deliverables for a project.
- Involved in test planning, test preparation, test execution, issue resolution and report generation to assure that all aspects of a project are in compliance with the business requirements.
- Strong experience in conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and documentation of test cases. Expertise in designing and developing test plans and test scripts.
- Interface with clients from operations, marketing, sales, technologies, and outside vendors and act as their customer interface point as the lead of the projects.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent Interpersonal and customer relational skills, proven communication, organizational, analytical, presentation skills, and leadership qualities.
- Genesys 8.1
- Genesys Admin
- Interactive Intelligence
- OOAD (OOA/OOD)
- MS Access
- SQL Server
- Windows 98/2000/XP
- MS Office Suite-Excel
- Adobe Photoshop
- Gold Wave
Confidential, Reston, VA
Business System Analyst/IVR/Contact Center/CTI
- Interviewed business users to gather requirements and analyzed the feasibility of their needs by coordinating with the project manager and technical lead.
- Designed IVR application for delivery notification of customers shipping information via outgoing phone calls, including carrier name, tracking info also allowing an escape to customer service use a follow the sun timing program as to deliver the info at an appropriate time.
- Implemented several CTI applications (Nortel, Genesys and apropos) consisting of multi-media platforms (Inbound, Outbound, Voice mail, e-mail and Web Chat).
- Worked on Genesys CTI & IVR/Voice Portal.
- Utilized Agile/ SCRUM and PMI methodologies to monitor, steer and develop project objectives.
- Responsible for collecting and documenting the business and technical requirements for the Network applications which interface with the OSS/BSS applications.
- Provisioning of IVR Application on GVP platform and its testing according to DID provided to the IVR profile.
- Extensive experience in documentation of business requirements and system functional specifications, including BRD, and FSD
- Designed and developed project document templates based on SDLC methodology.
- Interacted with users for verifying user requirements, managing change control process, updating existing documentation.
- Work with compliance and regulatory operations to follow and monitor different IT process bound by CMS Regulations.
- Worked with the user experience and design teams to effectively apply IVR/call routing User Interface standards / protocol to address business, user, and functional requirements.
- Continued call Center reporting enhancements with CTI integration from CCE to Microsoft Dynamics CRM for screen pop and to insert calling/called party information into customer record.
- Solid understanding of Genesys contact center applications from installation, implementation, design, development and support perspectives
- Advanced call routing and case management for each required customer need.
- Created relationships in requirement traceability matrix linking business requirements to functional requirements and functional requirements to systems requirements.
- Wrote test plans in MS Word for manual testing, system testing, integration testing, performance testing, regression testing & reviewed their consistency with the business requirements.
- Implemented custom data collection systems. Systems allowed moving all online and IVR data collection in-house.
- Extensively interacted with the stakeholders and the IT department in finalizing the requirements according to the CMS Compliances/Regulations.
- Created use case diagrams, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams and ER diagrams in MS Project.
- Authored test plans, test cases for various test scenarios and helped testing team to better understand the test scripts.
- MS Visio was used for visual modeling and a detailed use-case specification was developed to describe the design, architecture and dynamic behavior of the system.
- Prepared graphical depictions of use cases, use case diagrams, state diagrams, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, component based diagrams, and collateral diagrams and creation of technical design (UI screen) using Microsoft Visio.
- Assisted to develop the test plan, test cases and test scenarios to be used in testing based on business requirements, technical specifications and/or product knowledge.
- Conducted user acceptance testing, gathered and documented user manuals and business rules.
Confidential, Chesterfield, MO
Business Analyst /Call Center Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Responsible for requirements elicitation, analysis, detailed process flow design, user acceptance testing and rollout of new & modified feature functionality deployed for contact center solutions.
- Performed detailed business and systems analysis, impact analysis and risk analysis on various processes. Ensure a reliable, accurate, and efficient end-to-end process is defined.
- Proactively elicit and validated requirements, defined detailed business rules, functional requirements, and developed process design.
- Excellent support experience in Contact Center Applications - Genesys Framework, Genesys Voice Platform (GVP).
- Developed and validated test plans and scripts for IVR and CTI with QA and UAT.
- Prepared use cases to identify the key functionality and exceptions to be deployed within the contact center technology solutions.
- Identify system, data, and process dependencies for upstream and downstream application data flow.
- Create functional specs for business logic, screens, and feature functionality that are clear and complete.
- Clearly and concisely communicated business requirements to developers; interact with IT Development team to clarify and resolve any issues.
- Support testing phases to ensure that business requirements are being addressed in the test plans.
- Define data elements requirements and reporting / analytics
- Facilitated the communication and rollout of new feature functionality to the field, customer service representatives, and management teams, development and testing.
- Developed functional specifications
- Conducted Gap analysis and resolution
- Worked with technical resources to develop related technical documentation
- Design and implementation of Genesys call routing solution for a leading healthcare company.
- Identify integration needs and drive integration design to assure that contact center technologies have access to required data
- Identify changes to current processes and impact on organization and work with Change Management team
- Defined test case scenarios, develop test plans, and define test scripts
- Conducted testing, document defects, and recommend solutions
- Developed end user training material and conducted training needed for Project Execution
- Followed established project standards and methodologies
- Provided timely status and raised issues quickly in order to maintain project timelines Core Competencies
- Very good written and verbal communication skills. Promote active listening with team members and contributed appropriately to conversations
- Technical Understanding: Familiar with call routing technologies such as Interactive Intelligence, Genesys, UCCX call recording technologies; workforce management technologies; speech and text analytics tools.
- Improved existing business approaches by seeking opportunities to transform current practices into alternative solutions.
- Encouraged team members to make innovative contributions and embrace new ideas.
- Proactively initiated, developed, and maintained effective working relationships with team members.
Confidential, New York, NY
Business System Analyst
- Interacting with the SMEs and stakeholders to get a better understanding of client business processes and gather business requirements.
- Conducted walkthroughs with the different department heads to have a deeper understanding of the requirements.
- Interact with Technical team and create Functional Specifications from the Business Requirement. Whole application was developed using agile methodology.
- Created both high level use cases and detailed use case specifications to explain the system’s interaction with the users and constantly helped development team in understanding the trading process when the trade is initiated by equity trader.
- Developed Use Case Diagrams and created the data mapping document
- Wrote SQL statements to extract data from the tables and conducted data mapping.
- Created ad-hoc report such as, position by country report, net performance report, project status report and Work with the architects to arrive at the right logical data modelling.
- Assisted Portfolio Manager in Equities, Fixed Income Securities, mutual fund, hedge fund and asset backed securities.
- Involved in analysis of various types of risks (Credit Risk, Market Risk) which impact the portfolio management and assisted users with requests for ad-hoc reporting and data analysis.
- Analyzed system requirements, developed detailed Test plan, Test cases, Test scripts for testing the functionality, and security testing.
- Performed risk analysis of the requirements to identify the key business risk areas for the project and prioritized the application development and testing.
- Managed prioritized stories for the sprint project and maintained backlog items.
- Participated in daily SCRUM work meeting /stand-up meeting and weekly Sprint project progress meetings
- Performed current state analysis and created Business Process Design Document (Business Process Model) to document “as is” business process and “to be” business process.
- Participated and contributed in Daily Scrum, Sprint meeting and sprint review meetings.
- Involved in development of test plans and test case.
- Developed and executed manual, automated functional, GUI, Regression, UAT test cases using QTP.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Conducted interviews with the “Traders” by preparing questionnaire regarding property & casualty and getting the feedback.
- Analyzed and translated business requirements into system specifications utilizing UML and RUP methodology.
- Constantly helped development team in understanding the trading process when the trade is initiated by different user.
- Prepared a traceability matrix for tracking the requirement to software requirement specifications and test cases
- Accumulated other trader’s requirements from various end through surveys, interviews and JAD sessions and translated them into system requirements.
- Conducted iterations and communicated results and milestone achievements to the stakeholders while keeping the developers closely updated on all documented refinements.
- Suggested measures and recommendations to improve the current application performance.
- Updated and modified progress and resources allocation in MS project for the team.
- Created and executed manual test cases and evaluated their results
- Submitted issues and defects and assigned them to developers
- Conducted UAT for the users and also Quality Assurance Testing
- Provided the development team with portfolio re-balancing requirements, calculations and assisted the Testing team
- Reported progress and maintained project documents, conducted walk-throughs and meetings
- Facilitated user acceptance testing and test strategies with developers and testers.
- Involved in development of test plans and test case and conducted UAT tasting.