- Enthusiastic, self - motivated, and detail oriented technical professional with excellent client facing and communication skills.
- Experienced in data analysis, system analysis, project management, needs analysis, training development and delivery, requirements gathering, and facilitating.
- Has extensive software development background that enables rapid comprehension of software applications for deployment, integration, analysis and training.
- Possesses strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills that enable relationships to be built with clients from diverse backgrounds and all levels of management.
TECHNICAL APTITUDE INCLUDES:
SQL, DB2, Unix (AIX), HTML, Microsoft Windows and applications, MS Office (Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Publisher), Confidential integration toolset, Dreamweaver, Requisite Pro, ClearQuest, Brio, Erwin, Spufi, QMF, Platinum,Visual Explain and Boole & Babbage, Camtasia, WordPress, Google Analytics (certified), XML.
- Align customer business requirements with software capabilities to produce data model using Consilience's proprietary case management tool Maven.
- Manage customer expectations and act as liaison to technical team in an Agile environment.
- Educate customers on software functionality and features.
Tools: used: MsOffice (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access), Dreamweaver, HTML, Camtasia, Jing
- Designed and implemented a website/blog to share job search tips and local job openings.
- Research and write articles on job hunting emphasizing the online and social media avenues.
- Consult with small business owners on implementing and utilizing Google Analytics dashboard.
- Self-taught Google Analytics and became Individual Certified January 2010.
Tools: used: HTML, Dreamweaver, WordPress, Google Analytics, MsOffice (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access)Feedburner, Awstats
- Designed and produced SQL scripts and procedures to verify successful migration of critical data.
- Collaborated with business users to verify accuracy of data in new system by writing SQL queries.
- Resolved sources or procedures that created invalid data.
- Created documentation on how to execute Quality Control Points SQL procedures.
Tools used: DB2, RequisitePro, ClearQuest, MS Excel, MS Word, Visual Explain
- Quickly learned the software and developed training curriculum and system documentation to teach the 3 day class on Confidential ’s software suite of data integration tools.
- Analyzed client's data to produce conversion maps used within the Confidential toolset.
- Developed an instructor's manual to be used with current curriculum. Assisted in course development and enhancements. Instigated the use of evaluations where I consistently scored 4-5 on a 5 pt. scale.
- Followed up on sales leads to generate $20,000 in training and professional services contracts.
Tools: used: MsOffice (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Access), Confidential, Visual Basic, SQL
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR/DATA ANALYST
- Database creation, modification, and updates for each developer’s test environment.
- Creation of shell scripts to automate database creations and modification.
- Reporting of data using SQL and Brio.
- Support developers in design and performance issues.
Tools: used: SQL, Brio, Erwin, Spufi, DB2 utilities, Confidential
- Maintenance and administration of DB2 test system tables.
- Training of other personnel in technical and business aspects of the system and creating system documentation.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing.
- Resolution of data integrity issues by running queries to identify data that needed clean-up.
Tools: used: SQL, Spufi, QMF, Platinum, and Boole & Babbage
BUSINESS PROGRAMMER/DATA ANALYST
- Managed the Bonus Compensation system for the TI software business. Responsibilities included distributing coding specifications to other members of the team, coordination of system acceptance testing, process mapping, ERD development/changes resulting from business requirements derived from users, system documentation, and production/test table maintenance and administration.
- Acted as liaison between business users and IT department communicating sales and customer data by integrating data from disparate systems and producing reports that were disseminated throughout TI enterprise systems and various locations.
Tools: used: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio, COOL:GEN, DB2, SQL, FOCUS