- Dedicated, highly accomplished professional with a well - established background in FINANCe and fixed income Credit analysis, particularly proficient in working with IT professionals as a CAPITAL market/compliance subject matter expert. Articulate communicator adept in working with programmers to explain BUSINESSunit needs and facilitate accurate requirement gathering, back office workflow processing as well as UI design.
- Detail-oriented project manager skilled in working effectively with multiple program managers and clients to provide invaluable guidance and assistance on complex problems to ensure successful resolution.
- Versatile team player with a proven ability to perform detailed qualitative and quantitative analyses Credit write ups and presentations in order to achieve company goals.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
FINANCIAL: Services Compliance, IT Collaboration, Mutual Fund Compliance, Fixed Income INVESTMENT Research & Analysis, BUSINESSAnalysis, Money Movement, Offshore Funding, Requirement Gathering, Stakeholder Relations, Gap Analysis, Project Management
FINANCIAL Applications: Bloomberg, Credit Scope, Blackrock Aladdin
Confidential, Edison, NJ
- Integrate software solutions for Confidential ’s CAPITAL Market Clearing and Settlement system.
- I gather functional requirements from the BUSINESSusers, BUSINESSrequirement document (BRD) authors and other stakeholders, to create a Functional Requirement document that both the Development team and QA team can use to develop a comprehensive software solution.
- I also act as a lesson for the Confidential functional project team during Confidential PMO meetings and help monitor the teams Change management process as well as updating our Change Requests and Dashboard as needed.
Confidential, Ellicott City, MD
Senior INVESTMENT ANALYST
- Integrate software solutions for CAPITAL Market projects, streamlining workflow
- Create custom reports within applications such as Bloomberg.
- Led the successful completion of the Jagath Robotics project by managing product development in all FINANCIAL market related areas, including market strategies, creating reports and cash flow management.
Confidential, Windsor, CT
Markets Domain Subject Matter Expert (SME), Technical Specialist
- Significantly contributed to the Broadridge FINANCIAL Solutions project, an international project targeted toward developing settlement products meeting the changes to the Depository Trust Company, Receiver Authorized Delivery settlement process.
- Assisted development and QA teams by accurately mapping the SWIFT 540 to 548 messages to the DTC message flows.
- Designed enhanced user interface screen mockups for new settlement protocells/workflows.
- Ramped up two Confidential BAs within the CAPITAL Market settlement domain and Bloomberg functionality in order to better support product development.
- Served on the global team working out of Wall Street, responsible for executing the Confidential project for designing a unique solution for shortened settlement cycles in order to improve Confidential client’s liquidity.
- Created both global and scalable lifecycle scenarios and process flows/ workflows within Confidential ’s custodial unit and Persian's trade settlement unit to help achieve the project’s ultimate goal of increasing recurring and transactional revenues while providing a clear competitive differentiation for Confidential .
- Acted as liaison between the company and Millennium IT/London Stock Exchange, working efficiently with BUSINESSANALYSTs and developers and participated in international client product reviews as well as requirement understanding workshops to develop change requests for Millennium IT/London Stock Exchange, Trading platform and Back office systems.
- Worked directly with the Confidential team during the testing process to make sure all needed information was available to the QA testers for maximum understanding of both the CR and the domain project goals and objectives.
- Reduced showstoppers from 21% to zero while lowering high severity review comments from 36% to 8.98% within two sprints.
- SME and Project manager for the following London Stock Exchange back office product’s and teams, such as Smart Order Router (SOR) product team and Trade Compliance product (Surveillance) team.