- I am an enthusiastic project leader with broad experience managing projects of all sizes across multiple industries.
- I add benefit with efforts to collaborate, plan, execute and deliver quickly. I contribute with strong communication and team - building skills to plan efficiently, solve problems, deliver results on-time, and meet Leadership goals and expectations.
- Facilitated Requirement sessions with Product Managers to understand, gather, and refine goals.
- Created Requirement documentation (Features, Epics, User Stories) to guide deliverables.
- Managed Product Requirements backlogs to prioritize development delivery and efficiency.
- Worked closely with diverse teams to clarify goals, collaborate effectively, and deliver early and often.
- Coordinated and Facilitated Process-Design workshops to help identify and remove inefficiencies.
- Coordinated and managed end-to-end Feature Testing of a premier service, including requirement traceability, device procurement, issue resolution, and status reporting.
Business/Product Owner Analyst
- Gathering, documenting, and refining Business and Functional Requirements.
- Writing Features, Epics, and User Stories to clarify requirements and maximize value of development efforts.
- Strategize and negotiate release plans to maximize efficiency of product delivery.
- Leading inter-dependent project efforts by clarifying the deliverables and driving to meet iterative goals.
- Create multiple project plans for team collaboration to help maximize a global team’s efficiency.
- Responsible for creating Project Plans around Business Requirements to guide development efforts.
- Facilitated workshops and discussions around “Future State” designs of ideal procedures.
- Analyzed business processes - Current & Future - for gaps, feasibility, and risk.
- Managed design and development of internal SharePoint site with multiple interactive features.
- Developed and efficiently execute phase-out plans for obsolete systems and hardware.
- Researched and report on industry news and forecasts to inform programs and projects.
- Collaborated with multiple teams and OEMs to meet and manage the needs of development teams.
- Presented monthly data & trends on customer activity in a project-influencing application.
- Assessed and Addressed issues and solutions for an online ordering solution.
- Discussed, refined, and documented IT requirements for Business stakeholders.
- Quantified business processes to identify gaps or issues, and suggest areas for improvement.
- Managed relationships across disciplines, representing Business concerns to IT/Development allies to ensure on-target development and delivery.
- Managed end-to-end UAT processes for billing system and offer enhancements, collaborating with business and test leaders for user stories, test cases, and progress reporting to project leadership.
- Successfully negotiated intra-team validation of test results against technical issues, ensuring that results were delivered as expected.
- Managed relationships between Business and Development teams to deliver web-based application enhancements.
- Tracked and reported metrics of test and development activity to drive efficiency across the borders.
- Led multiple user groups through gathering business requirements for implementing appropriate solutions.
- Drove cross-functional interactions to discover system interactions and impacts.
- Managed gap analysis and a traceability matrix of requirements with vendor to ensure delivery of accurate, verifiable system enhancements.
- Managed team’s testing defect resolution, with reports to Senior Management and Change Control Board.
- Managed inter-departmental schedules and multimillion-dollar budgets through the SDLC process to deliver technology and system solutions.
- Support Executive Sponsors and their organizations with initiating their application related projects by gathering requirements, securing funding, and negotiating for necessary approvals
- Drove inter-department projects to coordinate efforts with programs in Architecture & Engineering, Development, Application Support, Operations, and Program Mgmt.
Business & Systems Analyst
- Documented requirements and coordinated testing between analysts and developers to automate reporting capabilities to a web application.
- Created intuitive, quick-glance scorecards to track customer usage and revenue for presentation to Executive Management.
- Collaborated on Customer-focused strategies to grow revenue and customer retention.
- Directed revenue reporting of newly acquired assets with introduction of new technologies and processes.
- Established communications and positive relationships with multi-state teams to help drive cohesion and understanding.
- Drove reporting for software-as-service pilot program performance for management decision-making.
- Created internal web tools to empower users with common IT resolutions.
- Piloted and owned performance reporting on issue resolution by support personnel.
- Successfully designed, launched, and educated users on an on-demand reporting tool that delivered departmental performance metrics.
- Resolved numerous internal user issues surrounding computer and email performance.