- Certified Project Manager with 10+ years of proven success in the areas of: economic analysis, big data management/modeling, entrepreneurial intelligence, project management and statistical research.
- A cornerstone of data management intelligence with over 10 years of high - end delivery usage with SAS, SAS A/F, SQL, SharePoint, SAS EnterpriseMiner programming and analysis.
- Captured critical data, generated statistical/operational system reports, analyzed methodologies and made process re-engineering recommendations.
- Build and foster “in-house” and external strategic partnerships with top-level executives, stakeholders and partners to increase value positioning.
- Innovative problem solver with strong economic, training and consultant-level background for effective 21st century project management.
- Over 10 years of decisive judgment with integrity and results.
- Currently holds a Public Trust Clearance, eligible for higher clearances and mobile within the United States.
- Statistical Research
- SAS Programming
- Leadership & Training
- Agile Management
- Economic Analysis & Evaluation
- Micro & Macro Economics
- Certified Project Management
- Operations/QA Management
- Earned Value Management
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Serve as full-cycle Project Lead for Initiative for Center Efficiency’s strategic plan and cost calculation initiative.
- Translate complex analytical reporting into “business savvy” language for action by c-level decision makers.
- Conduct more than 10 site visits to analyze operational effectiveness and efficiency for 500+ employees.
- Develop/evaluate call center process improvement solutions and metrics that increase productivity and revenue value.
- Create and track SAS and SharePoint applications for their effective communication value and big data intel with 10+ loan centers.
- Use SAS to process demand capacity analysis, database research assignment, cluster analysis, cost calculations, current sampling and quality management procedures.
- Review significant economic and analytical programs outcomes with recommendations to management on fiscal accountability, budget management, risk and organizational impact.
- Maintain intensive communication with the Office of Credit Risk Management to obtain critical forecasts or outcomes.
- Routinely provided leadership and recommend courses of action for the quality control staff.
- SAS fluent to build predictive models and develop new metric criteria to increase productivity.
- Accepted into the Confidential ’s Leaders Development Program
- Calculate loan cost per job type for each center using SAS, Excel Pivot Tables and SharePoint.
- Write Herndon, Sacramento and Citrus Heights call center random sample methodologies.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Key player and “one stop” contact point for economic assessment and forecast for multiple regions serving over 300M citizens.
- Delivered quality economic analysis services and managed division’s county unemployment insurance project and methodology solutions.
- Responded diplomatically, professionally, and effectively to conflicting economic outcomes and methodology initiatives.
- Delivered “one stop solutions” to team issues and workability processes. Research and retrieve 20 states’ extended benefits, emergency unemployment records and processed 70 state/county transfer payment estimates totally $500K using SAS. Routinely oversaw regional income branch’s SAS A/F data review tool for county and state model simulation.
- Created and validated state and county housing, UI, Medicare, and taxation data models potentially effecting 1000+ citizens.
- Used the latest versions of SQL and SAS A/F to build state and county models, frames, regression and hypothesis testing.
- Fluent in the application and interpretation of agile project management principles.
- Reduced errors by 50% by identifying patterns and data trends.
- Delivered accurate accountability reporting to senior officials to resolved systemic problems.
- Subject Matter Expert in Education, Medicare, Fannie Mae, UI, Taxation, and Veterans Affairs.
- Based on performance and ethics received cash awards and recognition totaling $1500+.
- Graduated from Commerce Department’s Aspiring Leaders Development Program.