- 10+ years of experience in IT consulting and FINANCIAL SERVICES domain, playing critical roles requiring technology, analytics and business expertise.
- RESPONSIBLE for building systems in domains pertaining to Sales Performance / Compensation and Enterprise Data Warehouse / BI(around Asia Pacific, Latin America and Mexico regions) .
- Adequate experience in data mining for INVESTMENT products in private banking sector
- Experience in building REFERENCE Data Repository for Transactional Lifecycle
- Extensive experience in gathering, managing and documenting requirements.
- Adept at creating and transforming business requirements into functional requirements and designing business models using IBM Blueprint
- Exposure to RUP, Waterfall and Agile methodologies for software development.
- Experience in conducting GAP Analysis, Risk Analysis, and cost benefit analysis
- Business Domains: Consumer Banking, Investment Banking, Reference Data Management
- Sound knowledge of data modeling and data mapping .
- Experience in preparation of test cases for SIT and UAT cycles.
- Knowledge of writing SQL queries to extract data from database.
- Experience in preparing user guides, Training manuals and Knowledge Transfer manuals.
- Exceptional problem solving and sound decision making capabilities.
- Big Data Technology Learner
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
- Development and Maintenance of Data Warehouse for Retail Banking products
- Conversant of complete trading lifecycle (for Investment and Derivative products)
- Knowledge in Investment products and private Banking
- Exhaustive knowledge on Sales Compensation Model for Banking executives
- Experience in Basel and other type of Regulatory reporting
- Expertise in MIS and Dashboard reporting.
Big Data: Hadoop
RDBMS: Oracle 10G and 9i, Teradata, SQL Server 2005, MySQL
Tools: Ab Initio BRE/GDE, Informatica 8.6, Business Objects XI, Cognos
Products: Rational Team Concert, IBM Blueprint, HP Quality Center
Operating Systems: Windows2000, Windows XP, UNIX, Windows 8.1
Web/App Server: Java Drools Engine,JBOSS, Web Logic 8.5, IBM Websphere6.0.2
Confidential, Irving, Texas
Technical Lead/Business Analyst
- Mexico Salestation Ab Initio Migration (SME)
- Complete redesign of system to migrate to Ab Initio BRE platform
- Data modelling overhaul
- Design and development of various components of the system in BRE
- Mexico Sales Compensation System (Business Analyst Lead and Technical Lead)
- Leading the Business Engineering team for developing sales compensation system for executives pertaining to Mexico retail and teller business.
- Carried out workshops with Mexico business onsite to understand the sales compensation model
- Data model Design for data processing and Reporting
- Business Rule configuration
- Global Analytics and Data warehousing team (Technical Lead)
- Headed the analytics and production support team for APAC region pertaining to resolution of user queries and optimization of the production system
- Primary challenges : ETL jobs optimization, Data Skewness, Memory management
- Developed a automation framework for fast turnaround to resolve failed processes.
- Australia Salestation (Technical Lead)
- Gathered business requirements cutting across various business units pertaining to incentive calculation
- Redesigned Commission Platform and migrated the system to Teradata environment
- Primary challenges : Conversion of all the modules from Oracle to Teradata. Sequential processing needs to be converted to Bulk transformation considering Teradata Architecture.
- Global Customer Dashboards (Business Analyst and Technical Lead)
- System related to
- Budget Forecasting for Projects and Programs
- Project and Program report card and dashboards
- Vendor and Invoice Management
- MIS reporting.
- Developed reporting data model sourced by various data sources
- Customer - Asset Manager Portfolio application (Business Analyst and User Support)
- Application gives reports regarding customer’s portfolio with its associated asset manager
- All product fee project (Informatica and Oracle developer)
- Application calculates the various fees and waivers across various Forex products
- Martini Project (Business Analyst and Development)
- Project regarding complete statement reports about FX products.
- Daily Data warehouse and Datamart refresh
- Includes ensuring the entire daily and monthly refresh is done and all reports are delivered. With helping out user’s with technical needs and queries.
Technology Used: Oracle 9i-10G,PL/SQL, Unix, Business Objects
- Designed various regulatory, compliance and MIS reports for end client users
- Interacted with various business verticals to understand requirements
- Involved in effort estimation and design specifications
- Source file Management. Performance tuning on ETL and Server side.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes