IT Professional with significant progressive experience with Global Confidential 500 healthcare companies that conduct innovative research and manufacture products for human health through every life stage. Demonstrated ability to provide software quality and validation, systems analysis, support and metrics development for applications used in manufacturing, finance and product quality. Skilled in functional testing and data analysis. Team player with a strong focus on meeting customer expectations.
Excel, SQL, HTML, SharePoint, IBM Cognos TM1, HP Quality Center, Service Now, Word, Outlook, Access
Confidential, North Chicago, IL
- Analyzed incidents, their cause and solutions for manufacturing and other enterprise applications. Implemented the solutions within established time limits.
- Supported several internal SharePoint 2010 and 2013 sites, by managing security access, creating and editing lists and libraries and editing page content.
- Created monthly metrics reports that detailed amount and trends for incidents in supported systems.
- Provided training to offshore personnel supporting finance systems.
- Created budgets, managed personnel, reviewed functional scripts and test results, and created validation plans, requirement trace matrices and certification summaries for software applications that managed patient complaints, quality documents and laboratory data.
- Approved manual test scripts and test results. Provided guidance to testers on testing process.
- Software under test included a Quality Document Management System, a Product Complaint System and a Business Intelligence System. Testing included requirements for 21CFRPart11. Utilized Quality Center for test execution, storage of test results and bug tracking.
- Presented validation documents to Quality Review Board for implementation of software into production.
Software Quality Engineer
- Created and executed manual test cases validating enterprise software applications for commercial and training activities.
- Reviewed and approved validation documents for enterprise software applications supporting manufacturing systems.
- Evaluated the completeness of validation documents for Facilities, Equipment and Utilities at Confidential manufacturing locations in Lake County.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes