Business Analyst with over 15 years of experience supporting business solution software and analyzing business operations in mainframe and UNX based systems seeking opportunity in the Business Analyst arena. I possess the skills required to succeed as I have years of experience developing systems requirements and detail specifications as lead developer for HPE and Ahold USA. During my tenure with HPE promoted to team lead for all Stop & Shop In - store applications. Managed a team of 12 off-shore and on-shore resources in the development and maintenance process.
- Project Design/ Scope Management
- IBM Mainframe Expertise
- Establishing Priorities and Schedules
- COBOL EASYTRIEVE
- Employee Training and Mentoring
- MVS TSO/ISPF JCL SPUFI
- Client Relations
- XPEDITER FILE-AID
- Risk and Conflict Management
- CA ENDEVOR / Dimensions
- Software Configuration Management
- DB2 SQL
- User Acceptance Testing
- SSRS (MircoSoft Visual Studio)
- Joint Application Development (JAD)
- AIX / UNIX
Confidential, Quincy, MA
Business Analyst /Developer
- Experienced Business Analyst using Lean Six Sigma (DMAIC) process model in software development projects.
- Facilitated meetings with clients to document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Analyzed client’s business requirements and processes through document analysis, interviews, workshops, and workflow analysis.
- Communicated client’s business requirements by constructing easy-to-understand data and process models.
- Engaged stakeholders to gather software requirements and business rules and ensure alignment with multiple development teams.
- Fully participated in detail design specifications documentation processes and GAP analysis.
- Fully participated in change release management (CRM). Conducted all levels of UAT including functional, regression, user acceptance, integration and performance.
- Served as situation leader for both client and technical personnel during system installations and outages. Ensured a mutual understanding of business process and application changes needed to resolve installation and/or outage issues.
Confidential, Braintree, MA
Lead Consultant /Developer
- Developed and maintained knowledge base of all Stop & Shop / Giant Food In-store software suite. Provided solutions during/after system application failures in 24 X 7 support environment.
- Served as Situation Management leader providing clients with real time updates on status of outages and estimated restore time during corporate level and/or store level application failures.
- Coded programs and procedures in both Mainframe and Unix environments utilizing COBOL Easytrieve and UNIX scripting in number of client projects in full SDLC.
- Managed both development and support team consisting of 12 off-shore and on-shore resources during break fix events to provide timely resolution to program and procedures failures.
Confidential, Braintree, MA
- Translated stakeholder requirements into deliverables such as functional specifications, user cases, user stories, workflow/process diagrams, data flow/data model diagrams.
- Facilitated meetings with users to document requirements and to explore potential solutions involving POS front-end.
- Performed gap analysis between current and future state to define required remediation to attain project objectives
- Developed initial UI storyboards, screen mock-ups with all attributes, error messaging and prompting related to screen design.
- Developed systems in both COBOL and Easytrieve also developed and implemented JCL procedures to execute in mainframe environment.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with extensive involvement in test planning, test preparation, and test execution for all mainframe development.