Proven ability to quickly ramp up, work effectively and adapt to changes in project goals. Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle. Extensive experience writing test plans and test causes, and identifying new test cases for features. Communicate client’s business requirements by constructing easy - to-understand data and process models. Provide input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs and develop business specifications to support these modifications. Liaise between business and technical personnel to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications.
Languages: Python, HTML, SQL
Tools: and Frameworks: Jenkins, Git, Selenium, Jira, Trac
Operating environments: Linux\ Unix\ Windows
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Draft and maintain business requirements and align them with functional and technical requirements.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and convert them to the requirements\ test cases. Create and execute E2E use cases for User Acceptance Testing.
- Analyze client’s business requirements and processes through document analysis, interviews, workshops, and workflow analysis.
- Maintained and kept track of defects, led bug triage sessions.
- Reported and worked closely with onsite and offside engineers in an agile environment for development and fixes.
- Responsible for submit daily and weekly status reports.
- Provided suggestions and improvements to the process flow, features and user experience.
- Facilitate monthly meetings with clients to document requirements and explore potential solutions.
Confidential, Santa-Clara, CA
- Defined, implemented and maintained test plans, test specifications and test suites for manual testing for comprehensive platform
- Work with project team members to investigate and correct defects based on testing results. Assisted developers in technical support for resolving software defects