Accomplished Marketing graduate with 4 years experience in developing campns focused on new account development and account retention. Skilled in designing call center productivity reports and developing sales plans based on analytics. Four years combined retail sales experience in multinational companies, such as Confidential. Key accomplishments include developing a knowledge management database to track sales performance and pioneering both trend and root cause analysis of customer complaints. Recognized for short learning curve, ability to research new business opportunities, to solve problems quickly, and for a high level of dedication to the organization.
- Preparing Reports
- Short Learning Curve Ability
- Fluent in Portuguese
- Business Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis
- Research New Business Opportunities
- Database Development
- Process Streamlining
- Divergent Problem Solving
- Sales Performance Tracking
- Administrative Support
- Generated and analyzed sales reports that provide insights into improvement opportunities for sales representatives and the wider sales operations function.
- Interacted with associates across all departments, understood their needs and worked on solutions that department would be able to offer.
- Monitored, measured and provided feedback on sales performance, and created sales forecasting biweekly.
- Consolidated reports into one source, maintained a single database with most up - to-date information for integrity and accuracy purposes, cleansed duplicate files.
- Calculated and submitted monthly commissions payouts for sales teams.
- Developed the process of managing customer relationships, in banks, by analyzing customer loyalty and retention.
- Conducted thorough in-depth interviews with 4 account managers from a renowned international bank operating in Brazil.
- Addressed the main actions required in acquiring new customers, through the retention of said customers.
- Evaluated the positive and negative impacts of relationship activities.
Cards Acquisition Intern
- Administered content of internal communication and ensured the quality and veracity of said content.
- Interacted with web development teams to implement a more modern and friendly visualization website for sales team.
- Developed internal incentivized programs aimed to increase sales performance.
- Managed timely payments to contractors.
Marketing intelligence Intern
- Researched customer's segment trends, analyzed relevant data on consumer behavior, identified areas of opportunity to optimize campaigns in the search engine
- Built presentations with the insights gained, to show improved results.
- Studied keywords and developed monthly reports with the most searched words used in developing more efficient campaigns.
Subscription Department Intern
- Implemented incentive campaigns to improve sales operations and retention performance.
- Organized events.
- Monitored and measured the direct mail and e-mail marketing campaigns and briefed management.