- Around 6 years of professional IT experience.
- Good knowledge in developing Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scenarios.
- Knowledge and experience of business requirements and developing Test Cases to test the complete functionality of the application.
- Experienced in testing Waterfall and Agile Development projects.
- Proficient in Functional, Black Box, Positive, Negative, Integration, System, Regression, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Experienced in HP Quality Center/ALM and JIRA to manage the software testing process.
- Specialized in user requirement analysis, documenting test plans, execution of test cases to verify application functionality against business requirements.
- Experienced in Manual and Automated Test Execution.
- Experienced using Selenium WebDriver and Java.
- Experienced in GUI and Cross Browser Testing.
- Well versed in different management scenarios like Quality Assurance, Defect Tracking and Task Scheduling.
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Highly focused on functional and technical documentation.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills; Strong ability to learn and adopt new skills.
- Quick learner and excellent team player, ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
Tools: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Outlook, MS Powerpoint, MS Visio, HP Quality Center/ALM, JIRA, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven
Data Base: Oracle, My SQL
Operating System: Windows, Unix/Linux
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
- Reviewed design, requirements and identified potential gaps and ensured the requirements were complete, and comprehensive.
- Identified Testable vs. Non - Testable, Compliance and Regulatory requirements.
- Performed Manual Testing of applications developed on various Environments.
- Prepared BAS (Business Assurance Testing Strategy) document.
- Allocated work to testing team to prepare Regression Test cases in ALM for monthly regression project.
- Conducted smoke, functional, regression, integration and system testing on the web application.
- Worked in creation, preparation of Test Plan, Test Cases, and Use Cases.
- Worked on Android, iOS Mobile platforms to qualify applications.
- Performed Manual testing, Mobile Testing and Black box testing, Functional, Integration, System and Acceptance testing.
- Worked on Cross Browser testing the website on different browsers like Chrome, IE and Firefox.
- Participated in Peer Review meetings to enhance the Test Procedures and Test cases.
- Involved in planning and assisted for quality assurance schedules and assignments.
- Logged and tracked defects.
- Involved in working through the defect life cycle.
- Interacted with the Development team and the Environment team in performing and prioritizing the defect list and validating known bug fixes.
- Prepared Business Requirement Document (BRD), and Software Requirements Specifications (SRS)
- Shared Daily Status Reports with all the team members, Team Leads, Managers and Clients.
- Conducted and participated meetings with the team, stakeholders for the better-quality outcomes.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
- Wrote Test documentation such as Test plans and Test cases
- Tested the application for Functionality and created modification requests, assigned modification requests to respective developers.
- Performed Regression tests to verify whether modification made in the application did not cause unintended adverse side effects.
- Worked with development teams to investigate and correct software bugs and deficiencies based on testing results using HP Quality Center.
- Wrote and executed Test Cases for each User Story and Logged Defects for the test failure in JIRA.
- Implemented Test Automation using Selenium WebDriver and Maven with Java.
- Involved in automating test cases using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Java.
- Involved in preparing test strategies for client side verifications and validations.
- Used automated scripts and performed functionality testing during the various phases of the application development using Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, System Integration testing, Regression Testing and Black Box testing at various phases of the development and test cycles.
- Performed regression tests on the application to assure proper functionality of the site after new builds.
- Participated in daily, weekly meetings and technical reviews.
- Interacted with development and product management teams for the quick resolution of reported bugs and various technical issues.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Analyzed Business, Functional requirements and streamlined the Testing activities.
- Involved in developing and implementing detailed Test plans and Test cases.
- Performed Smoke, Adhoc, System, Integration, Regression based on Test scenarios developed.
- Responsible for documenting application related errors in Quality Center.
- Executed the End-to-End scenarios to test through functionality of the application.
- Executed various testing stages like Functional Testing, Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Developed SQL queries for accessing the database for testing purpose.
- Used the test management tool - Quality Center for requirements, test cases, tracking and logging defects and assigning priorities to defects.
- Developed and maintained Selenium scripts for Functional and Regression testing.
- Performed Data Driven Testing for multiple sets of data using Selenium.
- Developed, Enhanced, and Maintained automated testing scripts with Selenium for Regression.
- Responsible for identifying, logging, tracking, and reporting of software bugs.
- Tested the functionality of various applications and multimedia files.
- Attended meetings with developers and managers for risk assessment of product.