To play a significant role in probing the success of the business & to manage/support a project team in scaling the business to next levels in an explicit time, thereby enhancing the functional & technical expertise that in turn strengthens customer relationships leading to the exceptional growth of the organization.
- 8 years overall of experience as an IT Business Analyst/ Consultant/ Project Lead in Manufacturing & Supply Chain Systems.
- Specializes in Data Analysis, SDLC methodologies like Waterfall and Agile
- Project management experience
- Certified Six Sigma green belt
- Certified Scrum Master
- ITIL Certified
- Expertise in Database Architecture design.
- Outstanding Analytical, development, management, process improvement, and communication skills.
- Customer - Oriented, through professional
Languages: Oracle PL/SQL, HTML, CSS, COBOL, JCL, CICS, CA7, Utilities
Development: SQL Developer, TOAD, Eclipse IDE, File Aid - MVS/IMS, Xpeditor, Endevour, UCC7, Abend-Aid, ISPF
Applications: Microsoft Outlook, Word (VLOOKUP, PivotTables), Advanced Excel, Vision, Power point, Microsoft Share point
Methodologies: SDLC - Waterfall, Agile Scrum certified, Six Sigma trained & certified
Reporting Tools: OBIEE, Microsoft Business Intelligence (SQL server Reporting services, SQL server Analysis services), IBM Rational, JIRA, IBM Clear Case, Remedy
Project Management: Microsoft Project planner, Liquid Planner
Database: IBM Mainframes IMS DB/DC (Hierarchical & Relational Data models), Oracle 10g/11g/12c, SQL
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Domain Knowledge: IT Manufacturing (Marketing, Supply Chain, Warranty) & Engine Familiarization
Senior Agile Business Analyst /IT Project Lead
- Have been managing a team of 22 production support individuals.
- Lead business process and workflow mapping/analysis using data capture and modelling technologies, methods and tools.
- Gather Business requirements. Elicit requirements to fill the gaps identified.
- Conduct JAD sessions with product owner, SMEs, architects, SOA developers.
- Train functional teams on user story writing.
Agile Business Analyst/IT Project Lead
- Designed High level architecture of the Data Warehouse Business Intelligence landscape.
- Provided roadmap for migration of legacy data in Mainframes into Data Marts.
- Partnered with developers to automate manual processes, saving time and money while decreasing errors.
- Collaborated with stakeholder groups across the organization to ensure business and technology alignment. Proposed solutions meeting defined specifications and needs.
- Performed quality assurance, system integration and user acceptance testing facilitating on-time, on-budget and acclaimed “go-live” of enterprise implementations for up to 63,000 global users.
- Created one central Global Warranty process across all Confidential distributor locations.
- Worked as a liaison between Business and Technical teams to migration the legacy mainframes data into Oracle Siebel systems.
- Worked on Analyzing the metadata, mapping and business and functional flows.
- Performed the role of Subject Matter expert for Master Data management for Confidential Global Warranty System.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing of North America Confidential Warranty system.