- I have total of 11 years of IT experience. Started my career as Software developer after Masters in Computers science.
- Experience working on domains like E Commerce, Retail, Insurance, Banking and various In - House projects.
- Performed roles such as Software developer and slowly transitioned into Business Analyst and BA team project Management for multiple client domain and geographies.
- I look forward to play a stalwart role in building of an organization by supporting, objectives through my extensive experience as Business Analyst.
- I Posses strong client relationship management, Business Analytics, project and people management skills
- Confidential as E-Commerce Business Analyst and Operation Manager
- Confidential as Analyst Programmer & Business Analyst- 9 Yrs
- Confidential technologies as Analyst Programmer- 1 Year
TECHNICAL SKILL SET
MS SQL Server 7.0, MS Access 2000, MS Project, Visio, Excel reporting, RAT, REQ Pro, Clear Quest, Test Director, RQM, software development, Supply chain Management, Oracle,Visual Basic, Sterling Order Management System(OMS), Scheduling, database systems management business requirements analysis and HR Business processes.
ECommerce Business Analytics and Operations Manager
- Complete e-commerce management, including all related marketing, strategy, operations, and product management.
- Staying current and finding new ways to helping client reach for the next strategic step toward digital world domination through keeping in touch with current marketing and sales practices.
- Creating a healthy balance of data-driven initiatives for a predictable return, and calculated risks for tactical growth.
- New Business development, building new suppliers and Manufacture contracts, and e-commerce planning for business entering the space for the first time, bringing these functions in-house, or expanding.
- Continuously analyse and research cost effective ways to gather the information needed to compete in the online space in both ecommerce and Social Media.
- Actively involved with Customer requirement gathering for Web presence, Consulting with expertise in end to end SDLC management for client online market.
- Working on different parts of sales such as Images, Content and Copywriting.
- Worked as a Business Analyst for Confidential in Minneapolis for both Retail and E Commerce domain performing requirements gathering a long complete project life cycle for multiple projects simultaneously. Starting from initial l business stake holders meet till application implementation and maintenance to offshore teams.
- As a business analyst involved in various stake holders meeting in order to understand the client business requirements and documenting and translating it to detailed requirements.
- Experience with requirements management tools such as rational requisite Pro and requirements analysis tool (RAT) and Use case diagrams.
- Lead cross-functional business process including requirements and scope management Create functional requirements in use-cases. Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- Validate test Scenarios and walk-through requirements with all related stake holders.
- Ensuring entry exit criteria check for the teams on the deliverables.
- Create & obtain sign-offs on project closure & project closure documents.
- As certified on the Retail level 1 certification, performed Retail Training across the projects and contributed to increase certification numbers in the delivery unit.
- Functioned in a supervisory role as an active member of Center Management Team.
- Worked as a Business Analyst for Confidential for Knowledge transfer of Confidential Business application called NU AUTO which used the state specific business rules for the Confidential across USA .
- Extensive experience as Business Analyst in requirements gathering and management using tools such as rational requisite Pro (RAT) and Use case diagrams.
- Confidential solutions using AsIs & Future systems.
- Lead cross-functional business process including requirements & scope management use cases with all representatives /stakeholders.
- Collaborating requirements from project inception to implementations following the quality process.
- Carried out Business meeting for requirements gathering and documenting them in to further detail requirements and participating in Solution blue print .
- Ensuring entry exit criteria check for the project teams on the deliverables
- Performed the roles and responsibilities during all phases of Project Life Cycle, focusing on coding through conceptualizing business needs and translating them into viable technical and Business Solutions with my strong communication, presentation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Involved in development and delivery, maintenance and upgrade services for the client systems in Confidential
- Interacting with business to provide business solution for applications transitioned offshore for all the application maintenance services Activities.
- Functional specialization in preparing High Level Requirements & Detailed Requirements documents and defining process flows while adhering to quality standards.
- Involved in Code reviews, Test Plan review, deployment, production support and end user support Performed Requirements management, Requirement Gap Analysis, Tracking and realization in various cycles of the product/project.
- Worked on creating project plan & implementation for Staff Augmentation needs for projects in pipeline there by gaining extensive experience in full cycle recruitment, involving Strategic planning, organizing, directing and controlling various operational activities of the project. employee behavioral & Disciplinary Issues & Resolution, training & development, employee survey, metrics analysis and presentations including evaluation, alternative actions by recommending changes to appropriate business objective, third party vendor management, delivery unit communication, employee relations, health & wellbeing, new employee Orientation, On boarding & Exit process.
- Provide coordination/communication with appropriate Delivery Leads and delivery personnel to ensure initiatives meet schedule, budget, and quality commitments.
- Drive and motivate the team for high performance, conducted cross training within team resources.
- Conducted Disaster recovery and Business continuity plan with central DRM teams.
- Generate and drive approval of invoices (billable fees, billable expenses, verify billing rates, monitor purchase order threshold)
- Managing the recruitment process from initial state of receiving open positions request from program managers to resource on boarding there by creating open Job profile .
- Circulating the posting to with external sites, sourcing from vendors, screening, interviewing, negotiation, hiring, on-boarding.
- Participated in creating presentation and Carrying out timely new employee orientation program .
- Participated in weekly Center Management Meetings to evaluate and direct the daily operations of the Delivery Unit. Created Statement of Work manual for roles within the delivery unit .
- Responsible for team communications e-mailers. Responsible for publishing monthly newsletters on overall activities in the delivery Unit.
- Managed the design, development of RFP, vendor selection, material and services procurement, implementation and management of the ecommerce Reliability and Integrated Projects .