- Partner with IT and business teams to align technology vision, strategy and target state roadmap, business solutions digitalization modernization, application development, delivery and program management
- Understand finance, insurance, investment bank technology standards; infrastructure, architecture, processes, applications, platforms, services & managing teams and projects, PoC, build vs buy products.
- Plan, Define, measure, control, implement portfolio and project management (PMO) process for solutions delivery effectiveness/maturity with waterfall / Agile methodology aligned with organization vision and strategy
- Expert knowledge of software solutions architecture, business analysis, integration, re - engineering, data modeling, information security, web services SOAP/REST API, platform and capability
- Deliver end to end solutions with full SDLC & waterfall, agile scrum methodology. Manage scope, budget, time, quality, change, build high-impact team, defect, risk & impediments, wear multiple hats as a problem solver
- Streamline portfolio, program & project management, drive initiatives end to end with speed to market
- Build high-performance team, streamline complex projects collaborating with dependent teams
- Partner with stakeholders from concept to ideation, size changes and plan activity forecast based on business priorities
- Develop business case, IT standards & controls, SLA, devops process, change management process
- Led projects with 50+ members, P&L 500k to 20 million - fixed cost and T&M as a program/product manager, engagement and solutions delivery manager, architect, business analyst, app dev manager
- Manage Data organizations; governance, steward, custodian, analysis & control
- Manage P&L, customer relationship, RFP, RFI, SoW, MSA, vendor selection, recruitment and coaching.
- Operational oversight; people, process & product development, controls, culture, analytical reasoning, problem-solving, conflict management, delivering quality product in a fast-paced environment. Resolve cross program interdependencies.
- Delivered technology solutions for SOX, IT Controls governance, MRA, CCAR, Audit, remediation business process
- Collaborate with internal & vendors, Security, Risk, Compliance, Data Center, Disaster recovery teams
- Boot camp- Appian, SAP, Cognos, Oracle, ITIL, IIBA CBAP, PMP, Cloud, IoT, Big Data, Lean Six Sigma, AI, ML
- Harness Bot, IoT, Data Analytics / Big Data, Blockchain.... for customer business success
- Manage shared services teams, instill onsite-offshore operating model & Organizational Change
- Identify integration, automation, CI/CD, continuous improvement opportunities & reduce cost by 20-40%
- Passion for delivering simple solutions to complex problems
- Enable clients with digital solutions to drive their businesses, create sustainable and profitable growth.
- Partner with business & IT stakeholders to plan and develop framework to deliver business capability.
Confidential, New York
Sr. Consultant / Technology Solutions Delivery and Management /PMO / AnalysisResponsibilities:
- Deliver multiple streams in parallel with aggressive project priorities; Blackrock Aladdin risk monitor, fixed income, portfolio builder & risk analytics, platform integration implementation, Real time Risk, price solver.
- Digital Wealth / Asset management transformation, Taxonomy, KRI per Supervisory & data analytics for High-Impact font office applications for Financial Advisors, performance, risk, compliance, home officer users
- Manage consistent continuous delivery with internal/ Vendor Tech and business teams
- Project management, roadmap, supervise team, fit-gap /data analysis, BRD, architecture, SRS, WBS/plan, forecast, budget vs. actual expenditures, RAID, RACI, Dev, QA, UAT, security, risk, controls, compliance, governance for end-to-end delivery, change management, process redesign, training.
- Build scalable, high availability platform in support of critical functions, release, weekly/bi-weekly/monthly KPI/ reporting & communication
- Front office Realtime Price consistency, Brokerage and Advisory apps, Investment proposal tool, Client Account Onboarding, Unified Managed Account(UMA), Goal Based Wealth Solutions, syndicate, Investment selector/strategy/model/portfolio builder across asset class; Equity, securities, Fixed Income, MF, ETF, CEF, SMA, UIT, Alternative Investment, Insurance, Annuity, Structured product, Derivatives- swap, option, futures, MBS, Repo margin, KYC, Annuity Pro, Morningstar AI /GPS, Bonddesk, Knight Bondpoint, tax/performance harvest, KPI/risk analytics.
Technology: Project, Visio, Salesforce, Jira, ServiceNow, SAP BO, Teradata, Data Lake / Analytics Hadoop ecosystem (Hive, HBase, MapReduce, sqoop, flume, spark), Apache Solr Search, splunk, Oracle, ECM, SharePoint, Dot Net, Angular, MVC Pattern, xml, JSON, IBM BPM, MQ Messaging, API, Tableau, Cognos, clickstream, CRM.
Confidential New Jersey
Manager Technology Strategy Planning / Sr. Consultant /ArchitectResponsibilities:
- Responsible for multiple process automation for corporate finance - technology strategy & planning - procurement & Strategic sourcing, Vendor/VAR consolidation and asset management. Analyzed current processes, target opportunities, define; roadmap, architecture, Supply chain process digitalization to minimize risk.
- Lead process transformation working with internal and vendor project teams. Identified opportunities for cost savings from billions yearly spending enabled by MIS analytics, data warehouse, data lake, standardization of digital delivery, harvest inactive asset, catalog, audit, master data, UX, personas, design, code review
- Reengineer- Business process, Data, Systems, Infrastructure
Technology: MS Project, Visio, Office, Tableau, QlikView, ServiceNow workflow, integration with Peoplesoft, SAP, SQL, Big-data, Data Lake, Python, Black Duck, BDNA, Marimba, JAMF, Jira, Confluence, SharePoint, CRM
Confidential New York, CT, NJ
Program Manager/ Sr. Business Systems & Data Analyst / Sr. Consultant / Solutions ArchitectResponsibilities:
- Instill best practices for IT SDLC governance, policies, procedures, methodologies, SLA, standards.
- Lean Six Sigma champion. Led as Agile Scrum Master - software development, ensuring product development business objectives with the full SDLC governance, continuous Integrations & Deployment for speed to market.
- Led multiple projects with quality project delivery; business requirement, business case, strategy, roadmap, scope, budget, schedule, effort, resource plan, quality control, change management, trend, RAG status report, P&L, budget, capacity plan, monitor, customer engagement & communication. Managed BPM engagement.
- Planning, initiation, Business & Data Analysis, information architecture, UX, application development, operations support & vendor management, transfer the execution to offshore partner
- Oversee software projects end to end process, deployments, production and customer acceptance, managing RAID proactively ensuring projects target. Large scale Complex data and systems problem solver.
- Finance Master Data Management, MIS BI/DW, KPI, data quality governance; GL, COA, Cost Center, Securities.
- Corporate consolidation, disclosure management & Integration, Legal process automation, Legal entity reporting FR Y-9C/11 /14. SEC reporting optimization, management scorecard, tax harvest & workflow
- Led roadmap, backlog, strategic direction to solve software and data architecture challenges across enterprise, Big Data initiatives with innovative ideas around data processing, storage, access and analytics
- Reengineer- Business process, Data, Systems, Infrastructure, Drive efficiencies & power of the technology platform via Minimal Viable Products (MVP)
- Appian BPM- Digital Transformation, integration, business & process automation, product owner, development & management; mobile apps, analytics, app development & change management for finance and Insurance, Tax, HR, Legal, Treasury, Real estate, Asset management, Investment banking, Capital Markets, ERM, Financial Products.
- Reduced cost eliminating redundancy, leveraging existing resources, integration and automation.
- Architecture, design, code review; Java, xml, JSON, C++, SharePoint, Appian, Axiom, SSIS, PL/SQL
- Model development; FX, Payment Wire transfer, Counterparty/Client/Employee onboarding, Derivative, Hedge, Fair Value, Debt & Accounting applications, FP&A Head count & Expense reduction analytics (9 Billion), 25+ project member, 5m+ yearly budget. Implemented automation for trading processes; front, middle & back office.
- One central CCAR application to collect data/analytics/model from geographically dispersed business unit and functions for corporate CCAR stress test and analytics. Model and strategy development for CCAR stress testing, DFAST, regulatory audit, remediation, MRA. Led the technology delivery, Scrum call, product backlog and retrospective meeting, manage customer engagement, business requirement and project management
- Knowledge of Investment products; Bonds, MBS, ABS, Repos/Reverse Repos, Futures, Options, FX, Swaps, Swaptions etc including understanding of trade life cycle events from an investment and capital market.
- Developed standard systemic workflow products to adhere to tech risk, SOX Controls and compliance.
- Relational, dimensional modeling, star/snowflake schema design and data governance practice.
- Review RFP, SOW, requirements, vendor & technology evaluation, SLA, Policy & Procedures.
- Implemented change management controls from requirement to code deployment from lower to higher environment integrating tools; Jira, ServiceNow, TFS, Serena Dimension, cluster7 (excel models)
- Implemented SOX 404, 302 controls, certifications. Managed Divestiture, Merger & Acquisition, Systems & Infrastructure integration, BPO finance center setup, modernization and decommission projects.
- Partner with the Data Steward, business and IT partners, align priorities, initiative, support BAU.
Technology: BPM /RPA, Appian, SharePoint, Cognos, ECM, Oracle, Azure Cloud O365, SQL Server, SSIS, Java, API, Web Services, ClearQuest, SailPoint, Tableau, QlikView, Angular, Java Script, Site minder, MS Dynamics, Project, Visio, HP ALM, PPM, Brightwork, Axiom, Wall Street, Statistics, Bloomberg, SaaS, Reval, Axiom, CDM, Blackline, CRM, ERP,SAP; GL, BPC, BO, MDG, NM, Great Plains, IBM; Infosphere, Clarity, RDM, CDM, TM1, Essbase.
Director Technology Solutions / Sr. ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Project Management, analysis, solution architecture, software specification and Stakeholder engagement
- Data Warehouse, Analytic, design, development, maintenance and end to end project execution
PM Technical Lead / Sr. BSA/ Sr. Consultant / Project ManagementResponsibilities:
- Product design & development, solution analysis, SRS and customer engagement, ERP assessment and selection
- Analytical Standards Tracking apps development and implementation for Wyeth pharmaceuticals
- BI/DW MIS reporting, ETL, solutions architecture, infrastructure, security, development, maintenance
- Treaty Information System- Legal case management (ECM), structure & unstructured analytics solution
- Budget - forecast system, data collected from diverse systems across world & Finance Analytics (OALP)
- Software Engineering IMIS ERP, Procure - Pay, GL, AP, AR, payroll, financial, confidential projects
- Architecture, design, best practice and code review; Java, rule engine, xml, SharePoint, SQL, SSIS
Technology: MS Project, office, Cognos, SAP Business Objects, ERP IMIS, Documentum, Dot Net, Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, SSIS, SharePoint, HP-Unix, Java, WebLogic, Jam/Panther, C/C++, Visio, UML, ERWin
Team Lead / Application Development Manager / ArchitectResponsibilities:
- Led software evaluation, roadmap, requirement analysis, development, installation, training, maintenance, upgrades, customization, customer relationship for core product development & hired and managed 50+ team.
- Design, develop platform architecture & infrastructure plan based on the appropriate technologies.
- Plan standards & protocols for data exchange, communications, SaaS software and integration systems.
- ERP, CRM, BI/DW, Taxonomy core product development; marketing, sales order to, services, plan/forecast, warehouse Inventory, procure to pay, accounting, supply chain / BOM, process optimization enabled via analytics. RFP, SOW response & review.
- Architecture, design, code review; Java, xml, C++, SQL, SSIS, PL/SQL, Oracle, MS SQL, Informix, Sybase
- Initiated & developed data warehouse, Master data governance and business analytics practice. Technology: Cognos, ERP, Informatica, Oracle, Sybase, PL/SQL, Informix, C/C++, Java, Dot Net, Unix, Linux, Erwin, UML.
- Reengineer- Business process, Data, Systems, Infrastructure for competitive advantage