A certified, resilient, and self - motivated Scrum Master (PSM) seeking a servant-leader role in an Agile environment that will allow me to apply my broad pharmaceutical and healthcare skills using the Scrum principles and abiding by the Agile values.
- Five years of experience in an Agile environment.
- Served as a Business Analyst / Product Owner.
- Proven experience in gathering business requirements translating to Product Backlog items.
- Led an international matrix team composed of Data Scientists, a Software Engineer, and a QA members.
- Knowledge of system architecture and database configurations, APIs, Internet applications, and Java framework to aid in developing design documentation.
- Significant practical experience writing SQL scripts for database queries.
- Work experience within regulated environments (17 years GxP, 3 years HIPAA).
- A problem-solver and quick learner who can acquire new skills and become proficient with new technologies on-the-fly.
- Quickly learns and adapts to new systems and processes.
- Firsthand experience with data management, quality assurance, software testing, analytics, project management, outsourcing, and customer support.
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office products.
- Works well independently and as a key contributor to high-performing teams.
Confidential, RTP, NC
Senior Business Analyst / Scrum Master
- Scheduled and facilitated meetings - daily scrum, product backlog grooming, brainstorming, and gathering project requirements
- Resolved impediments such as identifying the SMEs for KT sessions, coding issues, and resolving stalled remedy IT tickets
- Scheduled and facilitated Agile meetings to groom user stories, gather business requirements, and monitor the project performance.
- Accounted for project and team management to ensure timely application production releases.
- Interacted with global matrix teams in Ukraine, India, NC, IL and MI.
- Owner of the product backlog by ensuring all known requirements are captured and prioritized.
- Engaged with the stakeholders, updated the project timeline, and clarified the business requirements.
- Participated as a member on the release planning team.
- Supported UAT work including project documentation.
- Tracked and documented the risk log and the decision log
- Gained Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience and healthcare data. HIPAA environment.
- Served as a scrum master when requested.
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
Business Application Analyst
- Created customized queries from Lawson V10 using Toad, Excel, and MS Access.
- Captured requirements to deliver ad hoc queries on behalf of providers, internal customers, and partners.
- Responsible for ensuring data management processes for contract and price management, as well as item master add/change work for continuous system improvement.
- Worked with purchasing agents and requesters to resolve issues.
- Supported customer issue resolution through electronic ticketing process.
Confidential, RTP, NC
- Translated the stakeholder strategy and requirements into IT solutions while understanding technical implications and gaps.
- Led, interviewed, and captured stakeholder requirements into user story format to include the role, functionality, user scenario, if required, and acceptance criteria.
- Implemented and maintained business rules for data quality controls to ensure data integrity and made recommendations to improve data stewardship.
- Created user workflow diagram, wireframe, data entry User Interface Design (UI), search screen and scenarios.
- Assigned and performed value-based prioritization of the project requirements based on stakeholder’s input in the development release planning phase.
- Reviewed and approved the Agile sprint from the outsourcing partner to ensure the deliverables met the agreed release requirement.
- Tracked and updated issue logs, new business requirements, backlogs, and project documents. Served as the business technical contact for the database project for new releases, system requirements, trainings, support, and testing.
- Captured and documented end-user dashboard requirements, authored the SQL views, tested the dashboard report, and approved release to production.
- Successfully developed and released a database application that stores, searches, and reports company-wide compound data for accelerating the drug development process. Recipient of Confidential “Silver” and “Impact” awards for these efforts.
- Simultaneously, planned, scheduled, and coordinated project deliverables (e.g. technical transfer, package documents, Statement of Work) and timelines on small projects while contributing to the larger development program.
- Served as coordinator/chair for regular project meetings (e.g. prepared agendas, published weekly project summary, tracked action-item status, etc.).
- Forecasted project resources, time, and cost.
- Managed time and delivery expectations across multiple concurrent activities.
- Managed changes to requirements or scope-creep through effective change management processes.
- Prioritized work within the budget, level of effort, and other organizational constraints by influencing customers, managing product support, marshalling in-house resources, and addressing other stakeholder priorities.
- Facilitated knowledge transfer meetings across business units (development, support, and business).
- Built a high-performing, collaborative, global matrix team comprised of multiple business units and cultures to develop drug development modules.
Scientist / Sr Scientist / Investigator
- Served as lead analytical scientist for Tykerb (project and personnel management) and for the Confidential (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) project and interacted with lead representatives from other CMC groups.
- Served as a “Lead User” for laboratory workstations, e-notebooks, and analytical instrumentation.
- Authored the monthly project update for the project team leader. Drafted IND (investigational new drug) analytical sections and product specifications.
- Recipient of a Confidential “Exceptional Science” award for contributions to a lab instrument automation project and recipient of a Confidential “Bronze” award for contributions to the successful IND release.