- Business Process Improvement Analyst specializes in process and quality improvement, increasing business efficiency, reducing costs while improving business performance and increasing customer satisfaction in medium and large companies using Lean Six Sigma. Improvement skills apply to business, banking, finance and mortgage, IT Enterprise systems, Information Security, ITIL, Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Materials and Logistics, and the deregulated utilities space. Utilize Business Process Improvement and Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques as a basis for improvement. Possess excellent business acumen with problem solving, presentation, and people skills including training and facilitation.
- Lead and facilitated multiple process improvement teams to address and resolve complex problems with business processes, operational software, IT infrastructure and security, manufacturing processes, product and supplier quality, and customer satisfaction. Analyze internal metrics and customer data using Lean Six Sigma and data analysis to identify areas of process and product deficiencies. Developed process models and methods focused on management strategy, business needs, data, and customer fulfillment. Bring sanity to dysfunctional cross functional processes for alignment and common understanding.
- Supported and coached process owners as an internal Confidential, facilitator, and subject matter expert to develop improvement strategies and align cross - functional process improvements based on internal process audits, VOC, and data analysis. Facilitated process improvement teams to analyze “As-Is” processes, refine, develop, document, and implement “To-Be” processes and metrics. Refined and automated data collection methods and tools for improved data reporting and responsiveness to business and customer needs. Deliver training in the use and application of Lean and Six Sigma tools and assist in removing roadblocks and obstacles to change. Lead Kaizen Events and monitor performance results.
- Organized and chaired cross-functional improvement teams to address identified issues affecting quality, efficiency, effectiveness, and network, cost and process performance. Able to Increase customer focus of business and process owners resulting in increased effectiveness of problem resolution, and corrective actions by deploying cross-functional ownership of performance metrics. Directed the transition of the Technical Support organization (TAC) from a reactive measurement and problem solving philosophy to a proactive model promoting process improvements with a customer focus. Led change management, coordinated and monitored implementation of process and business changes. Established business, process, product, and service level metrics to monitor all aspects of changes, and impact of improvements on business performance and customer satisfaction.
- Performed Root Cause Analysis on customer issues, enterprise infrastructure and process issues, analyzed internal and customer data to identify areas of process and product deficiencies. Developed corrective action plans to mitigate impact and eliminate reoccurrence.
- Initiated and implemented process and performance improvement initiatives resulting in improvements of 50% in system performance over a 24-month period. Improved response time to customer issues by 78% by improving internal business processes and improved tracking of metrics. Applied engineering, problem solving and analysis skills to improve business performance and address specific customer and business issues that affect bottom line costs, customer retention, satisfaction, and profitability. Performed vendor qualification and manufacturing assessments for new and existing suppliers. Support domestic and foreign manufacturers to resolve quality issues, process, supply chain delivery, warranty, root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions for outsourced product portfolio of electronic and mechanical assemblies and components.
Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, Word, Power Point, Excel, Access, Lotus Notes, iGraphx for Six Sigma, Minitab, SIPOC, DMAIC, FMEA, Statistical Analysis, SPC, Rummler and Brache Process Methodology, VISIO, ARIS, Micrografx, Flow Charter, Mac Flow, AutoCAD, SAP, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, MacDraw, CMS, Impromptu, SOAP UI, SQL, REXX, "C" Programming Language, Lotus 1-2-3, WordStar, Memo Maker, Delphi, Excelergy, Service Center, Enrollment Wizard, CA R-11, ONYX, Tech Excel, Service-Now, Agile SDLC, SCRUM
Confidential, Dallas, TX
BUSINESS PROCESS Analyst
- Support various Governance, Risk, Compliance, Information Security and IT groups to develop business processes that enhance the overall Risk and Governance Model for the enterprise.
- Facilitate the gathering of process requirements and develop processes and strategies that mitigate and manage identified risks and address root cause of issues with appropriate tool and process modifications.
- Address process gaps in Global Information Security to bring processes performance in compliance with industry best practices, policies, standards and regulatory requirements.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
PROCESS ENGINEERING MANAGER
- Lead team of Process Engineers and Technical Writers (on shore and off-shore) to define, develop and implement strategies to promote and implement process improvement efforts and develop polices to drive business and process maturity.
- Lead and direct Process Engineering activities in support of IT and Business Processes used by the lines of business for software and process development.
- Direct the activities associated with process definition, re-engineering, and process improvement for Agile software development teams.
- Develop and implement new process methodologies and work with various teams to mitigate risk, support compliance goals and governance.
- Develop and implement process solutions to address risk, compliance and information security issues within the IT space. Create E2E solutions that support robust business and process solutions and optimizing the use of appropriate tools and technology as part of the ultimate solutions.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Vice President Global Operations and Technology
- Developed processes used for management of the IT Portfolios, Programs and Projects using Oracle Primavera Portfolio Management (OPPM) from idea inception, goal alignment, prioritization and funding through execution.
- Develop strategic and tactical approaches to implement and deploy process engineering tools, methods and practices to increase process performance for the Operations and Technology organization. Enhanced software development lifecycle to increase efficiency and effectiveness of SDLC Cycle.
- Developed Process Engineering strategies to enhance targeted business areas and facilitate process improvement efforts to move to common process globally and increase code use and deployment.
- Developed Process and Maturity models to increase organizational and process maturity. Organizational and process maturity was used as the basis for increasing business and customer value.
- Process engineering model includes elements of Lean Six Sigma, CMM, and adopted principles of the Prince 2 Maturity Model (P2MM) Self-Assessment which was adopted to assess and promote best practices for both Process and organizational maturity as well as project management capabilities and resource management
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Identity and Access Management BUSINESS Process Analyst
- Collaborate with IT management teams and SMEs to define business and process requirements used to identify potential gaps, manage, control, remediate, and mitigate IT security risk.
- Develop and document processes to support the provisioning and de-provisioning of entitlements and assessment tools in support of IT Security standards and policies for various systems and platforms.
- Develop business processes to promote security compliance using developed software tools, solutions and applications.
- Improve, document and reengineer existing business processes used to support the IT Enterprise and LOB applications using group facilitation, process improvement methodologies, and collaboration techniques.
Access and Authentication Security Analyst
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Project involved collaboration with risk partners and the lines of business to develop and implement remediation plans for identified IT security issues and gaps.
- Conducted interviews with key contacts and SMEs to assess compliance to IT security standards.
- Reviewed business applications owned by LOB for compliance to BOA IT Security Standards and best practices.
SENIOR BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Defined current and future state processes for credit risk analysis, portfolio stress testing, and loan loss forecasting for the Global Portfolio Strategies (GPS) group.
- Lead JAD sessions for cross-functional teams to identify requirements, customer supplier relationships while defining process details and enhancements.
- Identified process and product requirements that had a direct impact on CTQ, and customer satisfaction.
- Used and applied DMAIC, DFSS, SIPOC, and other Six Sigma tools to address customer satisfaction, process performance issues and business needs.
- Applied skills in Team Facilitation, Problem Solving, Root Cause Analysis, Process Reengineering and development to address business and customer impacting issues and events.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
SENIOR BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST
- Performed analysis of Confidential accounting processes associated with reconciliations and cash flows to identify improvement opportunities for automation of accounting and financial processes.
- Documented As-Is processes and business requirements as the basis for improvement of accounting processes.
- Identified source systems and data requirements to reduce manual processes associated with the processing of default loans. Developed and documented business requirements for development of software solutions.
Confidential, Westlake, TX
Business Process Analyst
- Developed a Service Catalog Model in support of business strategy and goals. Provided leadership and guidance in the application of industry best practices and process improvements using ITIL and ITSM practices to deploy a new service desk tool (Service-now). Migrated from Tech Excel service desk tool to Service-now which is a hosted third party internet based SaaS solution.
- Developed enterprise support processes, and operations manual to support service desk tools for call handling, escalation processes, maintenance, change and configuration management, and technical support. Coordinated the definition and assignment of license requirements for IT support groups to minimize cost impact.
- Defined business, process, and systems requirements. Identified and defined interfaces for IT support with third party systems, for data center and IT services.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements based on employee interviews, management input and goals, and process assessments. Defined To-Be processes based on ITIL and ITSM best practices to address process and performance gaps to improve customer service and satisfaction.
- Defined workflows linking IT business process and existing business applications for HR on boarding and off boarding for fulltime and contract employees. Processes include the provisioning of IT services, telecommunications, security, and facilities using role and business unit based standards.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Sr. Business Process Analyst
- Reviewed, documented, and analyzed current business processes associated with service towers, IVR, Call Center and Back Office applications to identify opportunities for process improvement and cost reduction.
- Set up Service Desk and defined processes for multiple US locations as part of the Merger Transition Team (M/A). Used CA R-11 (Computer Associates) to link with existing global service desks located in India and UK.
- Migrated support teams from legacy help desk tools (CA R6 and ONYX) in US and linking infrastructure with Vertex Enterprise in UK, and India for network, telecom, desktop support and change management. Provided 24/7 support following ITIL Service Delivery model to establish SLAs and OLA for North America locations.
- Participated in Agile development team documenting business processes for Excelergy, Enrollment Wizard, and Service Center. Participated in UI and system enhancements to reduce call handling time and enhancing the customer experience for call center, back office and production support processes. Enhanced performance by addressing issues affecting enrollments, billing, exception generation and processing.
- Modified change implementation process to reduce frequency of customer impacting incidents by 30 %. This process prompted timely delivery of training to avoid operational issues where business and support organizations were unaware or unprepared for planned changes affecting training, call center, back office, production support, development and other impacted organizations.
- Defined standards for documenting workflows used by Business Process Analyst to capture and communicate system functionality, processes for existing and new processes to development and Agile teams. This resulted in a 15% reduction in errors in the development process and increased the awareness, and accuracy of training provided to support personnel by 10% in advance of a new production release.
Confidential, Plano, TX
IT Systems Process Engineer, Project Leader
- Reduced software portfolio and streamlined processes resulting in savings of $5M in software license cost and reduced cycle time by 30% to evaluate and approve new software and IT tools.
- Developed requirement template for Crystal Reports developed in India resulting in reduction of new report development time by 60%. Coordinated the software development efforts with offshore teams in India for Crystal Reports, Business Objects, and Remedy.
- Developed process standards for the IT Enterprise in conformance with Best Practices from CCM, ITIL, and FRB, COBIT, FFIEC and other regulatory requirements. Developed SDLC methods and processes that improved compliance to requirements, improve quality of systems developed internally, and with external suppliers.
- Performed problem management and analysis of IT Enterprise issues, determined root causes, and initiated corrective actions to address both technical and process issues. Made recommendations to eliminate future occurrences of identified causes and monitored implementation results.