- 10 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Excellent communication skills, writing skills as well as presentation skills. Experience working with business users as well as senior management.
- Solid understanding of all phases of Confidential (SDLC) methodology (such as requirement, analysis, design, data modeling, business process modeling, implementation and deployment).
- Broad knowledge of Test plans, Test cases and test scripts from the Requirements Document.
- In - depth knowledge of Confidential ( Confidential ); risk engineering, data modeling and mapping, and design using UML (Unified Modeling Language), Rational Rose and Visio.
- Good knowledge of Oracle and SQL.
- Business Process Analysis
- Requirement Gathering ms office suite
- Confidential design
- AS-IS business process
- Confidential business process documentation
- Use Case Modelling
Senior Business Analyst
- Implemented Confidential ( Confidential ) methodology for iterative and incremental development of the system.
- Worked on improvement of Claims Reimbursement User Interface for a better experience and in corporate changes as per HIPAA guidelines using the gap analysis.
- Wrote SQL scripts for creating performance evaluation reports.
- Developed test cases and test plans on the basis of requirements and also did manual testing of the functionality of the application to ensure that the application is able to handle a lot of data.
- Used UML to create use case diagrams, sequence diagrams and activity diagrams.
- Performed Backend testing by using PL/SQL queries to test the integrity of the application.
- Developed flowchart and process diagram using MS Visio.
- Conducted interviews with clients to analyze their data and gather requirements.
- Clarified QA team issues and reviewed test plans and test scripts developed by development team and QA team to make sure all requirements have been covered in scripts and tested properly.
- Was in regular contact with Business partners on the status of issues, action plans and timeframe for resolution throughout the development cycle.
- Created functional dashboards from multiple data outlets to synthesize market shareDeveloped or enhanced several strategic models to assist in long term planning of the healthCreated and presented information to senior leadership Assigned to oversight committee of Center for Enterprise Innovation Assigned to Data IT Advisory Council
- Business Process Analysis, Requirement Gathering, ms office suite,
Senior Business Analyst
- Identified bugs during the test phase and reported them using HP Quality Center.
- Maintained Traceability Matrix throughout the project.Fully responsible for understanding business logic and designing requirements, assisting other business analysts in generating Functional Requirement specifications (FRS) and User Requirements Specifications (URS) and communication with the developers.
- Developed use cases, workflow, screen mock-ups and conversion requirements.
- Coordinated work plans between project manager and client using MS Project.
- Helped in reviewing and editing of the test scripts.
- Followed UML based methods using Rational Rose to develop use cases and activity diagrams; assisted developers in creating sequence diagrams and collaboration diagrams.
- Reviewed business process, URS, and functional requirements.
- Assisted in process modeling; conducted and participated in JAD sessions with system users; helped with design walkthroughs with stakeholders for base lining architecture.
- Created and tested scripts for the premium calculations and claim limits and deductible.
- Extracted, transformed, and loaded data utilizing Base SAS, and SAS ETL Studio. Responsible for analyzing health data and producing, verifying and interpreting client reports with very little oversight.
- Performing the analyses of health care data, including medical and pharmacy claims, membership files and health advisory/coaching interaction, to better understand the quality and level of care delivered and measure the effectiveness of the organization's services as it relates to both clinical quality and financial returns.
- Designed, coded, and implemented SAS code for analytic studies to fulfill internal and external client requests, maintained, evaluated, and reported on recurring analytic studies.
- Performed data hygiene and created data validation programs.Completed ad-hoc projects relating to data investigations, follow-ups on analysis results, or other client requests.
- Documented tasks in a timely and accurate basis including delineation of tasks, and estimation of effort.
Senior Business Analyst
- Experience of doing documentation on business requirements.
- Clarified client requirements, business needs and project objectives, via feedback sessions and client meetings, in collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Assigned Q.A. team members to develop test cases, browser requirements, functional analyses of online products, and worked with internal and external clients, content producers and stakeholders to conduct interim project reviews and final project weeks prior to launch.
- Developed test plans and test cases.
- Interacted with the developers on resolving the reported bugs and various technical issues.
- Gathered Business Requirements and wrote Business Requirements Document (BRD) by working with the client IT staff, project managers.
- Supported the Program Manager in balancing project goals and business needs
- Assisted the Account Management people in reviewing the account of the customers.
- Documented various workflow diagrams like AS-IS and Confidential processes.
- Translated Business requirements to functional and technical language with the help of Use cases and UML diagrams for Preparing graphical depictions of use cases including State Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Use Case Diagrams, Component-Based Diagrams, Collateral Diagrams, including the Business Workflow Chart.
- Very good understanding of Relational Database, Object Oriented Programming, Data Modelling, Data Mapping and Data-warehousing.
- Expertise in writing Requirements, Technical Specs, Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Prepared Functional Specification Documents, AS-IS and Confidential workflows.Strong skills performing data analysis, impact analysis, risks analysis, writing test cases for User Acceptance Testing. Gathered Functional and Data Requirements, analysed workflows and created Use Cases, Requirement Specifications, Report Specifications, Data Requirements, Data Mappings and Data Flow Diagrams.
- Experienced with HIPAA - 4010/5010 standardsMonitor Medicare Confidential contract including, but not limited to, rebate amounts, claim pricing and benefits, formulary coverage/tiering application and contractual performance measures.
- Performance measures include validation of claim adjudication accuracy from both a pricing and benefit perspective.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing to ensure system corrections are accurate.
- Experience in Rational Rose & HP Quality CentreEstablish and conduct monitoring activities centered on key CMS audit findings and best practices including, but not limited to, formulary administration, point of sale edits, coverage, and claim reject reports.
- Experience in leading eBusiness developmentProvide internal departments with monitoring and audit support of Medicare Part D claims to ensure CMS compliance.
- Provide the necessary support to internal departments during CMS audits to document ongoing monitoring activities.
- Participate in and/or lead cross departmental workgroups.