A financial planning & business analysis expert with 7 years of professional experience in retail, management, and telecommunications. A master Excel and SQL database user and financial reporting expert who has a deep understanding of the ways that Confidential 500 companies forecast, strategize, merchandize and optimize. An adaptive and inquisitive learner, problem solver and leader who received a BA in Mathematics at 19 years old.
- Financial Modeling and Analysis
- Big data analytics
- Strategic planning and optimization
- Ad Hoc Analysis
- Purchasing/Inventory Management
- Member of a business operations team tasked with supporting the strategic operations of 20 downstream optimization planners, trusted with sensitive and private financial information for integration synergy with acquiring company, and supported cross - functional groups with data integrity and inventory management requests
- Prepared and maintained an account strategy for network optimization and EBITDA reduction for assigned general ledger account. Assisted with ad-hoc reporting as an efficient resource and outlet for manager. Presented quick turnaround on projects from querying sql, creating pivot tables in Excel and turning into a clear and concise presentation in PowerPoint
- Executed big data analysis with programs such as PowerBi, SQL, and Excel to prepare monthly and quarterly presentations of forecasting for both run rate and cumulative revenue reduction and optimization.
- Strategically implemented new installs and cost reduction and optimization strategies to maintain a diverse nationwide network and a provide rolling monthly $600k project funnel. Collaborated with various teams within organization to maintain consistent and accurate data integrity and inventory management
- Implemented network optimization projects that directly led to over $1 million in EBITDA reduction to company’s bottom line in first 6 months. Planned and Project Managed a high-profile project that brought over $100k of EDBITA contribution in a one-month turnaround
- Maintained data integrity and inventory accuracy across 4 legacy inventory systems. Ensured data was available and complete amongst new installs and older archived inventory entries. Oversaw and implemented installation and ordering of new capacity to support existing optimization projects as well as customer revenue turn-ups.
- Led a team of 8-12 team members in a customer service focused retail environment. Wrote schedules; trained, hired, and promoted team members; oversaw purchasing and inventory management, as well as implementation of all strategic merchandising within department.
- Implemented systems for improvement in all KPI areas including shrink reduction, margin growth, turnover reduction, job dialogue timeliness, and food safety excellence. Created systems and led team to two consecutive All-Star awards for best executed team out of 30, based on specific KPI criteria.
- Managed all aspects of merchandising and marketing to effectively increase sales and eye appeal. Increased sales comps consistently YoY and maintained no lower than a 10% comp in each of the 4 years on team.
- Managed a team ranging from 8-12 team members using strong leadership tools and abilities, including task prioritization, strategic work planning, forecasting, demonstration of all-star customer service, and facilitation of effective communication on key and critical team and business details. Selected as first wave of participants in region to attend leadership training, intended to help train department leaders into store and regional leadership positions.
- Recognized as a top buyer in region and noted as a mentor to team members new to position. Responsible for gross margin results directly correlated to maintaining a lean inventory backstock, while also pushing sales WoW and YoY and maintaining low shrink and spoilage numbers.