Business Analyst Methodologies: Requirement Determination, Business Process Modeling, Use Case Modeling, JAD sessions, UML, requirement traceability
Tools: Microsoft Office Suite (Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Rational Clear Quest, Quality Center, HEAT, JIRA, ITG
System Development Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM)
Testing: Functional Testing, SIT, UAT Co-ordination, PRD deployment co-ordinations
- Over 6 years of experience as Business/Functional analyst with expertise in Requirements Analysis, Gap Analysis, JAD sessions, Business Process Modeling, Process Flow, Use Case, UML, and functional testing of software applications.
- Developed effective and measurable process flow strategies to drive revenue growth, increase customer acquisition and expand brand awareness.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Extensive knowledge of Agile -Scrum, Waterfall, Unified Modeling Language (UML) methodologies.
- Knowledge of Healthcare, E-commerce and sales industry.
- Experience in working with HIPAA Compliance.
- Proficient in HIPAA EDI 837 and 835
- Experience with ATG Software (B2C, B2B, Scenarios.).
- Expertise in Project Management i.e. Project Scoping, Planning, Estimating, Scheduling, Organizing, Directing.
- Conducted various Joint Requirement Planning (JRP) sessions with Business User Groups
- Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with IT Groups and Project team members
- Conducted review meetings with Business/Developers/Testers.
- Experienced in creating Functional Model and mapping it to the business requirements.
- Adept in implementing Business requirements, creating Functional Requirement specifications, Technical Requirements, User stories, and presentations.
- Involved in Test Planning, Test Preparation, Test Execution, Issue Resolution and Report Generation to assure that all aspects of a Project are in Compliance with the Business Requirements.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and OOD
- Strong experience in conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and documentation of Test Cases.
- Interface with clients from Operations, Marketing, Sales, Technologies, and Outside Vendors and act as their customer interface point.
- Developed Use Cases, created Screen Mockups, conducted Gap Analysis and Impact Analysis
- Expert in writing story cards and actively involved as a Scrum Master for many of the Scrums.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication, presentation, analytical and interpersonal skills.