- Highly motivated professional with a strong academic background and excellent experience as a Business Analyst and System Analyst.
- Worked on Agile Methodology
- Worked on Data Analysis, Data Mapping, Data Transformation, Data Extraction
- Understands business needs: Extensive experience in Business Requirements gathering and writing skills with expertise in developing and documenting Business Requirement document (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD), Software Requirement Specifications (SRS) across the deliverables of a project.
- Client - centric approach and Partnership Development: Strong ability to ensure quality outcomes of deliverables within specified budgets, timeline, compliance policies, and client requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in streamlining processes, maintaining project files, tracking project status, and developing databases for partners, clients, and internal staff.
Software: Ms. Access, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, MS Project, One note, Tableau, Oracle BPM Suite, Oracle SOA Suite, SOAP UI, Linux
Business and Systems Analyst, Chicago, IL
- Leading a team of developers and architects to design, build, test, and deliver mobile application for Capital District Transportation Authority (CDTA), Central Ohio Transit Authority (COTA)
- Interface with user groups to prepare and update Business System Requirements and Specifications for applications involving Infrastructure components, Databases and Web applications
- Gathering user requirements, analysis and design reviews of data exchange solutions.
- Modeled As-is and to-be process for the Confidential iOS and Android mobile application using BPM BIZAGI Modeler.
- Presenting UI screen mocks to business users and technical developers
- Using JIRA, Confluence for collaboration
- Monitor product performance and lead testing efforts for Android and iOS mobile application development cycle using Scrum methodology
- Test all the test cases in different deployment environments like DEV, TEST, PROD
- Generated data reports using SQL queries.
- Report and document the defects related to business functionality.
- Successfully manage the Confidential Link (SAAS Platform)
- Perform Regression testing to ensure existing functionality remains intact each time a new release of code is complete.
- Organize meetings with engineers, business stakeholders, as well as regional and global suppliers to review projects, timelines, scope and discuss program deliverables
- Liaise with a variety of cross functional teams from purchasing, system level testing group and external suppliers to develop program plans
- Organize weekly reviews with senior managers to monitor program plans, timeline and efficiency.
Systems Analyst, Atlanta, GA
- Created Business Requirement Documents, Functional Requirement Documents and provided complete details on various UML diagrams and uses cases
- Designed the mapping diagram to move the data from WellPoint legacy system to Confidential database.
- Developed process models, analyzed and gathered data from various business departments to understand the business process.
- Generated flat files for the Pega CRM database.
- Created Request/ Response Service Mappings in order for successful migration of the legacy database
- Utilized JIRA and Confluence to track and communicate key milestones and weekly status reports to business stakeholders.
- Worked with various strategic partners, internal departments and support teams to ensure successful project delivery.
- Organized kick-off and status meetings with global and regional leads to discuss project scope, deliverables and schedule
- Provided additional project management support to other assigned projects.
- Presented project status and accomplishments to senior managers in periodic tollgate sessions
Software Analyst, Boca Raton, FL
- Created flowcharts and data flow diagrams in MS Visio for use on the Project and modeled business process using Confidential BPM Blueworks
- Successfully developed and managed all appropriate project management documents, including project plan, resource estimates, project budget, project schedule, team roster and assignments, issue management, risk management, change control, and periodic status reports.
- Involved in keeping project details up to date in MS Project and making sure that we meet targets as per time allocated in Project Plan.
- Helped analyze test plans, including definition of testing requirements; testing criteria, test scripts, user acceptance conditions and end-to end test requirements.
- Prepare Maintenance documents for defects and enhancements for monthly releases.
- Successfully modified the website by replacing the Google map API with an error message if either IE 7,8 and 9 were detected.
- Created div based HTML page that can be invoked from the error message which is compatible across all browsers and resolved production issues.
- Successfully wrote SQL queries to fetch information of individuals with unlawful background.
- Worked with the Client to help draft a project idea/initiative in the Confidential & Confidential Small Business domain.
- Collaborated with the Product Owner team to write the Business Requirements for numerous services/products.
- Created the Business Process in BPMN 2.0 using Confidential BPM Blueworks
- Worked with the technical analysts and user experience teams to capture the systems which are going to be impacted as part of the business requirement implementation.
- Managed the project schedule, impacts and deliverables for the impacting teams.
- Successfully driven the project progress and work with various teams to resolve any issues/concerns.
- Worked with leadership to resolve any project escalations.
- Served as a liaison between IT and Business/Product Team.
- Worked on Pivot table and Macros in Excel.
- Assisted a senior business operations analyst with the completion of 6 major projects and a monthly analysis of the business operations.