- Detail oriented professional with 2 years of progressive experience encompassing a wide range of functions within a software development company.
- I possess strong analytical and problem - solving skills and a proven ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders to create requirements and work with cross-functional teams in the development, documentation and delivery of high-value solutions.
- Experienced in all the stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including business needs, requirements, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support of software applications.
- Requirements Gathering & Analysis
- Critical Thinking
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Customer Relationship Management
- Agile Application Development
- User Stories
- Acceptance Criteria
- Technical Writing
- Microsoft Office
- Regression Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Functional Testing
- Integration Testing
- Quality Control
- Business Analysis
Business analyst/qa Analyst/Tier 3 support
- Direct the software development effort by representing the customer for the purposes of outlining and clarifying user stories with our development team through constant collaboration, business acceptance testing and making quality assessments.
- Communicate with stakeholders to assess requirements, develop user stories and perform user acceptance testing to ensure criteria is met.
- Engage with business owners and administrators; if necessary, challenge their suppositions to determine how the proposed business requirements will effectively meet their business goals.
- Identify potential solutions to business problems by applying technical and non-technical analysis.
- Analyze and assess data usage and product performance to determine maintenance prioritization and compliance with SLAs.
- Actively participate in meetings with PM, developers, business users and other business units to support project objectives.
- Provide Tier III support to end users to resolve complex issues.
- Document issues and resolutions in our support desk platform. Validate and escalate software bugs to the development team for resolution.
- Continually prioritize work, level of effort by leveraging customers, product support, internal Confidential and other stakeholder interests.
- Assist in mining data from the SQL database used in several significant presentations.
- Assist in creating and presenting informational reports for management based on SQL data.
- Assist in offering support to other personnel who were required to access and analyze the SQL database.
- Performed complex technical functions supporting engineering activities that include setup, operation, maintenance, modification and troubleshooting of Confidential, internet and voice systems.
- Managed multiple projects to deploy field infrastructure across the state of Tennessee as well as various areas of maintenance and support involving networking, Confidential and cabling infrastructure as well as customer premise equipment and cabling.
- Managed and supported teams of contractors during major projects consisting of upgrading Confidential, internet and voice services infrastructure throughout the state of TN. Projects were completed on time and on budget.
- Provided over-the-phone and on-site technical support to end users on hardware/software configuration and use. Bilingual assistance as needed.
- Developed and strengthened working relationships with other Confidential & Confidential units, customers, and partners.
- Resolved service outages in a quickly to meet SLAs and mitigate potential loss of revenue.