- Having 6+ years of experience in Information Technology, in which 5+ years of diverse experience in Salesforce.com, CRM as a Marketing Business Analyst, Administrator, Scrum master and project manager
- Experienced in co - ordination with Business end users in analyzing and understanding requirements.
- Implemented and worked on different Test Management tools as per project requirements.
- Worked on the designing of custom objects, custom fields, role based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visual Force Pages, Dashboards.
- Very good at consultation with the customer or product owner and write functional increments called "user stories".
- Expertise in power point.
- Good knowledge of SharePoint.
- Requirements gathering and Requirements Documentation
- Story Boarding & BRD preparation
- Conducting JAD sessions
- Good knowledge with Salesforce App Exchange .
- Test Plan and Test Case creation
- Used Heroku to read and write data to salesforce.
- Worked on integrating force.com and Heroku Applications.
- Conducting End User Training and Coordinating UAT
- Efficient working and implementing service cloud.
- Good knowledge in cloud and Adobe experience manager.
- Good knowledge on Salesforce cloud, Veeva CRM and Analytics.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Very good understanding of Business analytics.
- Experienced in SDLC with various methodologies like Waterfall and Agile.
- Effective working relationships with client team to understand support requirements, and effectively manage client expectations.
Sr SFDC Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Served as a point of contact for various system projects, acted as a liaison between the users, IT teams and third parties
- Lead and advised the business partners in assessing technology needs, developing and documenting business requirements and functional specifications, conducting acceptance testing and implementing solutions and developed test conditions,
- Built the proof of concepts
- Built and managed stakeholder relationships with the ability to keep stakeholders engaged, responsible and proactive in working toward deliverable goals and objectives.
- SharePoint to Salesforce.com (C3) data migration project (Implementation in Salesforce.com)
- Suggested plans for continued process improvements, system enhancements and new applications to support business strategies and operational needs.
- Managed documents and GxP records.
- Designed electronic forms for collection of data.(GxP activities)
- Performed Share Point Salesforce integration using Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in developing & analyzing Business Processes (Workflows) using NINTEX Workflows in SharePoint, JIRA, Salesforce.com,
- Provided real time GxP metrics and KPI’s through dashboard for decision making.
- Managed lists and trackers replacing excel spreadsheets and Access databases.
- Assisted in developing updated delivery standards, including refined processes to gather business requirements, updated testing strategies, and enhanced business readiness approaches
- Effectively prioritized and executed projects against the approved technology roadmap
Confidential, Scottsdale, Arizona
Lead SFDC Business systems analyst
- Working closely with the business to gather the requirements and prepare the BRD, tech spec design and FIA
- Created the FIA mappings to locate the salesforce objects and field names for shifting the entire DTC program into salesforce
- Prepared the BRD for ash field and Intelemedia who are the primary vendors for IVR and nurse partner program
- Created the BRD for the Amgen Enbrel support services and identified what fields have to be drawn in salesforce
- Configured the Heroku external objects to use with salesforce connect.
- Worked on Reimbursement program for the enrollment of patients.
- Scheduled the daily stand ups and discussion meeting to prepare the ERD which is necessary for the data model creation. synchronized data between our salesforce organization and Heroku database using Heroku Connect
- Worked on benefit investigation, patient assistance program, insurance verification and claims.
- Successfully created the cases in reimbursement and DTC (direct to consumer) and reviewed the fax.
- Experienced in maintaining the enrollment forms from benefit investigation.
Sr. Business Analyst Salesforce/Veeva CRM
- Working closely with business users to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives.
- Experienced in creating the user stories that give a brief description of the needs.
- Independently scopes, manages and leads time sensitive projects from start to completion .
- Interacted with various business team members to gather and document the requirements for Sales force Interface development and documented them.
- Documented User Stories and their acceptance criteria and worked with the team for Stories consumption and prioritize in JIRA.
- Created Mappings to synchronize data from Salesforce by importing the JSON mapping configuration
- Conducted SWOT analysis for foolproof project implementation.
- Executed weekly email campaigns with marketers using marketing automation program, Eloqua
- Experience in designing the solutions through statistic and analytic operations and communicating the respective results with partners and customers also the stakeholders.
- Experience with end-to-end Marketo/Salesforce integration and generating reports to prove Marketing Return on Investment.
- Played a very significant role in understanding product line and price margins and assisting management with the analysis to make intelligent business decisions.
- Integrated multi-channel marketing and marketing automation projects primarily involving Marketo, Eloqua and SFDC
- Setup integrations between Marketo and Dynamics CRM and SFDC.
- Developed complete functionality for primary care, specialty care, managed markets and KOL management in a single, integrated CRM application.
- Built-in mobile CLM on the iPad and Windows 8 devices, providing users with information on the go and supporting effective face-to-face interactions with customers while offline.
- Planning, developing, documenting and testing the programs by applying SFDC technical knowledge
- Planned requirements, design, test and post-production phases of the solution development life cycle.
- Developed, documented and perform system integration, and user acceptance tests (UAT).
- Maintained and updated systems for daily operations and functionality.
- Analyzed user requirements and procedures to automate processing or to improve existing systems.
- Reviewed system capabilities and limitations to determine if requested changes/improvements are possible
- Was responsible for troubleshooting system errors and serve as liaison with Business Analysts, external consultants and vendors as needed.
- Customized and totally automated operations for managing Campaigns, Tasks/Calls, User Assignment Queuing, and batch processing in SF App exchange (CALLsmart).
- Customized and fully automated operations for Leads, Contacts, User Assignment Queuing, web services and batch processing in SF App exchange (LEADsmart).
- Keeping track of project timelines.
- Work directly with Product Managers to create BRDs, breaking them into Agile User Stories
- Used Marketo, DocuSign as a marketing Automation tools.
- Gathered business requirements, functional, and Nonfunctional requirements.
- Make data and information frameworks and reports to enable the venture to comprehend where we are at, where we are going, and trade-offs for venture determination and prioritization .
- Keeps up reliance design between arranged Sprints crosswise over building, foundation, and outsiders.
- Guarantee the advancement group is rehearsing the Agile Principles. Finish item shows, reviews, and resolve activity things. Help Product Owner with Backlog upkeep.
- Monitored, Operated and Designed: GHCCOPS Request processes in SharePoint.
- Organized and facilitated sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Ensure accurate reflection of project budgets, forecasts, resources and actuals within Clarity tool.
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Communicated with business and other functional stakeholders for all JAD sessions to derive and execute action plans, meeting deadlines and standards
- Conducted Test Analysis on new tables /data structures
- Designed and implemented Custom Objects, Page Layouts, and Custom Tabs to suit application needs.
- Created the Data Synchronization jobs in Informatica cloud to make the conditional changes that could not be made in Data replication Tasks.
- Manipulated the data according to the client needs and transferred the data from local databases to
- Salesforce.com using data loader and Informatica cloud services .
- Tested the full line environment in development, QC and then have migrated to Production.
- Created and tested all the Validation SQL’s that are required to validate the data from data replication and data synchronization tasks.
- Attended the Face-To-Face meetings and approved emails using VeevaCRM while interacting with the customer.
- Created the customer data seamlessly linked with interactive content to create the most personalized and impactful customer interactions.
Confidential, Titusville, NJ
Business Analyst/ Veeva Analytics .
- Closely worked with cube analysis team in gathering the requirements.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing the Vital Signs data mart.
- Identified & documented Software Requirements Specification (SRS)
- Extensively worked on Siebel data transformation and load it to a DataMart called Veeva
- Supported a 24/7 environment with a rotating on-call schedule.
- Created an email task to send reports on the workflow status for the users.
- Worked efficiently in the HCS (health care system) project in migrating all the existing Siebel data to HCS.
- The detail system documentation is maintained while performing in the project.
- Involved simultaneously with 3 different project groups and collecting the requirements from business.
- Strong skills in Salesforce cloud.
- Good knowledge in supply chain management.