- Business analyst with IT experience in Healthcare, Manufaturing, and Financial Services through phases of the Project Development Life Cycle: Planning, Analysis, gathering requirements, system integrations, testing and implementation of projects.
- Over 9+ years of experience working as Salesforce Business Analyst|Consultant and ERP Consultant in all phases of the System’s Development Life Cycle (SDLC) namely Analysis, Design, Development, Testing & Implementation.
- Proficient with SDLC methodologies and processes like Agile SCRUM, and Waterfall.
- Experienced in working with clients to map out their existing Business Processes and providing system - based solutions that increase efficiency and reduce operating costs.
- Experienced in Scoping Phase, Gap Analysis, Testing, and Implementation Phase.
- Strong Requirements gathering experience using different techniques & Conducting User Interviews, and preparing functional documents like Use Cases, Software Requirements Specifications (SRS).
- Experience creating custom objects, page layouts, and search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, junction objects, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Developed process enhancements through automations including Workflow, Approval Processes, and Escalation Rules.
- Possess comprehensive understanding of CRM business processes like Campaign Management, Lead Management, Account Management, Case Management, Quote, Forecasting, and Call Center.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com implementation cycle in Sales, Marketing, Service and support modules.
- Experience in SalesForce Testing and Administration spanning all facets of package software and SaaS application implementation.
- Strong knowledge & experience working in teams implementing Agile Methodologies.
- Knowledge in Salesforce.com SFA, Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Integration, Visual force, Force.com API, SOQL, and SOSL.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
Methodologies: SDLC (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum)
Utilities: MS Office - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Project Management Skills and Tools: MS Project, MS Excel, MS Access, Agile Accelerator
Languages: JAVA Basics, Apex Basics, SQL Basics
Requirements Artifacts: BRD, SRS, Activity diagrams, Test cases, test plans, use cases, Use case diagrams
Modeling tools: UML, MS Visio Business Process Analysis & Design, Requirement Gathering, Use Case Modeling, User stories, JAD/JRP Sessions, Gap Analysis, Root Cause Analysis
Salesforce Sr. Business Analyst|Consultant|Scrum Master
- Developed the scope and vision documents that defined the primary goals, objectives and scope of the project
- Involved in preparing the Business Requirements, Use Case, and Detailed Design documents.
- Worked on design of user interface screens and documentation.
- Conducted solutions presentations and obtains customer acceptance to solution design.
- Facilitated meetings and JAD sessions to allow users / stakeholders from multiple teams to communicate with each other, resolve issues, and reaching consensus
- Worked on customized Salesforce.com scopes such as users, roles, profiles, groups, accounts, security, contacts, record types, sharing rules, custom objects, pick lists and page layout customization to support vital business functions
- Conduct UAT sessions and UAT sign off
- Develop comprehensive training documentation to support the successful implementation of initiatives.
- Serving as a Scrum Master in facilitating Sprint Ceremonies like Sprint Planning meeting s, Daily Scrum
- Stand -up, Sprint Demo and Sprint Retrospective meetings based on the three pillars of Scrum(Transparency, Inspection, and Adaptation) for the effective implementation of Agile in Organization, helped Scrum team to understand Scrum values, artifacts and Agile Manifesto.
- Employed JIRA for Agile project management, create and monitor product backlog, Sprint backlog, bug tracking, key metrics, velocity tracking, change management and estimation
- Managed a team of 8 resources in an Agile environment spanning Salesforce
- Responsible for controlling project deliverables, scope & expectations
- Identifying risk and mitigation planning
- Closely work with team while implementing the solutions needs for organization
- Hold regular status meetings with development team and vendors to drive task assignments to completion.
- Lead weekly stand-up meetings and one-off deeper dives as needed throughout the implementation life cycle
Salesforce Tools: Pardot, Discovery Data, Salesforce 1 Mobile App and Map It
Salesforce Sr. Business Analyst|Consultant
Confidential - CA
- Communicate with business at all levels, run successful meetings and prepare detailed
- Gathered requirements from product owner and SMEs, through interviews, surveys, prototyping and worked with teams to identify the gaps and defects.
- Conducted GAP Analysis by creating process flows highlighting the differences between the current (As-Is) environment versus the target (To-Be) environment.
- Prepared project initiation plan and created Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Joined requirement grooming sessions during the sprints
- Liaison and Coordinated in resolving the issues arising from the third-party systems.
- After successful development and testing of the product, participated in product release and deployment to End-User.
- Worked closely with the deployment team for roll out the project - external releases, packaging, distributing, installing, user assistance, beta testing, migration of software and data.
- Created Project management plans for managing on-time delivery using MS Project along with writing test cases, unit and systems integration test plans in Test Director.
- Facilitated User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the stakeholders and the Business users, and errors discovered were fixed and the verified via regression testing.
- Converted the BRD into functional specification Document and Technical specification Document.
- Responsible for preparing the process mapping document of systems and getting a signoff from the business and various stakeholders
Salesforce Project Consultant
- High Visibility, high impact global and local projects through all the project stages
- Display strong Project Management Skills with ability to plan and execute small, medium and large size projects
- Create complex detailed project plan for the projects and responsible for estimation, work breakdown, task assignment, resource loading and budget tracking
- Keep track of Risk, Issues and clarification logs
- Responsible for deployment to production including management of deployment logs and go-live release schedule
- Analyze and document business processes in order to facilitate smooth technology roll-outs
- Ensure project is completed within budget and on time
Environment: MS Excel, MS Office, MS Visio, SWOT Analysis, Gap Analysis, UML, Agile Methodology.
Sr. Business Analyst
Confidential - Minneapolise
- As a business analyst, conducted focus groups with the customers, business teams to obtain inputs on their requirements and prepared business requirements document (BRD).
- Prepared ‘As-Is’ process for current system and ‘to-be’ process for proposed system with new requirements and changes.
- Conducted joint Application Development (JAD) Sessions with SMEs, end users to resolve what data should be shown in the initial phase
- Involved in SDLC including requirements gathering, designing, developing, testing, and release to the working environment.
- Developed and maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- For modules which follow agile methodology, created user stories, prioritize them and prepared product backlog.
- Arrange sprints and daily scrum
- Executed Fit-Gap Analysis to determine processes that provide highest probability of success with compatibility.
- Translated the business needs into system requirements and communicated with the business team on a non-technical level.
- Worked with the business users and UI/UX teams to finalize the Wireframes and Mock ups.
- Documented the Functional Requirements Specifications (FRS) and use cases including use case diagrams and use case models.
- Analyzed, documented and managed requirements as well as changes with process mapping to requirements.
- Attended meetings with the SMEs and technical lead to discuss the enhancement issues and bridge the gap for future design modification
- Participated in the development and preparation of the Test Plan with the testing team as well as ensuring testability, reliability, usability, maintainability and performance of the application during User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Performed a baseline assessment of related interfaces, the existing service level agreements, policies and operational business procedures to ensure comply with industry standards.
- Responsible for Tracking defects and interacting with team members in fixing error.
Environment: Agile Methodology, Waterfall Model, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Office.
Confidential - NA
- Communicate with business at all levels, run successful meetings and prepare detailed notes
- Review, analyze, and create detailed documentation of use cases, business processes along with users needs including release notes, workflow, data, functions, design aspects and steps required to develop or modify processes or systems
- Document process workflows and make appropriate recommendations to impact operational efficiencies
- Created Validation Rules, workflow rules, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic
Environment: UML Use Cases, Use Case Documentation, Manual testing.
Salesforce Business Analyst|Admin
- Responsible for Gathering Requirements from the Marketing, Sales, Design, Production and Testing team Managers to produce Business and Functional Requirements for a New Product Development Application.
- Participated in Primary and Secondary Research to determine User Requirements and Goals and converting them into Business and Functional Requirements.
- Participated in meetings with the management team, the SME and the End Users.
- Conducted Requirement analysis and Design Walkthroughs with the designers, developers and management staff.
- Evaluated the information gathered from multiple sources, decomposed high level information into details to gain understanding of end-to-end solution.
- Followed the UML based methods using MS Visio to create Business flow diagrams, Use Case diagrams and activity diagrams.
- Reviewed Test Plans that contains Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Data and the expected results for the UAT.
Environment: MS Excel, MS Office, MS Visio, UML, SWOT Analysis, Agile Methodology.
Salesforce Associate Business Analyst|Admin
Janalakshmi Financial Services
- Understand, translate and map clients functional or business requirements to the product offerings and help customer evaluate the benefit
- Ensure smooth transition to technical teams of the business and functional requirements agreed with customer and enable initial hand holding and relationship building with customer.
- New User Set-up for the entire Sales Organization
- Maintain & enhance current SFDC reports & dashboards.
- Created Custom Email Templates as part of sending Alerts to users based on the business requirement.
- Created Custom Objects and fields for transactional and contractual information.
- Creating Workflows and Validation Rules inside Salesforce
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Handle Daily administration and support works.
- Involved with QA team to define the test plan and test cases.
- Trained end users on the new Application.
Environment: MS Office, MS Excel.