- Data analyst with 6+ years’ experience interpreting and analyzing large data sets for driving business solutions, building and evaluating analytic models, examining a range of disparate data sources, performing statistical analysis, creating reports/dashboards/graphs/storytelling to provide actionable insight for decision making.
- Skilled in Statistical analysis, Quantitative analysis, predictive modelling and forecasting, hypothesis testing, data mining, data cleaning, data quality assessment data integration and validation, data modeling, ETL, data visualization
- Proficient in MySQL(RDBMS, SQL server, PL SQL), Python(numpy, pandas, scikit - learn), R programming(ddply, ggplot2, random Forest), Core Java, Web scrapping, A/B Testing, Google analytics, web analytics, marketing analytics
- Expertise in transforming business requirements into analytical models, design algorithms, develop reporting solutions that scales across massive volume of structured and unstructured data
- Experience performing multi-function management and business analysis for various projects . Lead data analytics projects from requirement stage, scope analysis, developing models, deployment and support
- Expertise in Advanced MS-Excel(Gsuite, sheets), PowerPoint, spreadsheets (Pivot table & Pivot Charts, Macros, VLOOKUP) Jupyter/ipython notebook, Version control software (GitHub, Bugzilla, Jira)
- Expertise in data visualization, developing Dashboards, Charts, Graphs and reports using Tableau
- Detail oriented with excellent communication, problem solving, critical thinking and presentation skill
- Passionate about machine learning, deep learning algorithms and artificial intelligence
Data analyst/ Business Analyst
Confidential, Mountain view, CA
- Provided strategic, analytical and technical support for the Business Intelligence activities of the team
- Used SQL, Python, Excel, and other tools to create reports and develop practical solutions to challenges for operations, engineering, and sales
- Transformed existing standalone reporting into a coherent and extensible reporting workflow(ETL)
- Wrote complex, efficient, and accurate SQL queries utilizing massive data sets
- Set up foundational dashboards for executives to easily grasp trends and drill down to desired details
- Achieved up to 90%-line reduction in existing core scripting while improving readability and accuracy
- Automated the quarterly business review process to improve reliability and allow team leads more time to analyze trends instead of creating reports
- Overhauled backup and snapshot processes to reduce redundancy without losing resiliency
Data analyst/Business Intelligence Analyst
- Analyzed financial and marketing data to derive insights on conversions, retentions and financial performance
- Partner with cross functional teams to solve exiting issues and build new features
- Create monthly/quarterly/yearly report of impact analysis, Email marketing campaigns, revenue analysis, growth and opportunity analysis to deliver actionable insights
- Create dynamic dashboards, reports, presentations to identify insights and present it to stake holders
- Write SQL queries, procedures to automate the data modelling and cleaning
- Build thoughtful and detailed models (such as regression analysis and classification using R/Python) to support business cases and to forecast the outcomes
- Conducted quantitative analyses and ad-hoc analysis to roadmap decisions and briefed senior leadership, enabling them to improve products, provide user insights, consumer insights and marketing insights
- Increased revenue impact by 15% through new strategic approach to focus on untouched areas with higher opportunities
- Drive data accuracy and consistency across teams by identifying gaps in dashboards and data sources
- Streamlined data pipeline process through process automation to increase efficiency
- Leverage data to uncover new insights and help improve decision making for the business
- Present periodic Dashboard reports on the current program, future opportunities, and client issues
- Extracted data from multiple data source, write python (scrapy package, selenium) scripts to scrape data and images from ecommerce websites (web scraping)
- Perform Data Profiling, Data pipelining, and Data Mining, validating and analyzing data (Exploratory analysis / Statistical analysis) and generate reports
- ETL process to clean and load large data extracted from several websites (JSON/ CSV files) to the MYSQL server
- Created reports and dashboards by connecting multiple data sources to help track user trends, behavior, engagement and performance.
- Used python packages (Pandas, Numpy, Scikit learn) for feature engineering and machine learning models.
- Used machine learning algorithms (Logistic regression as Baseline Model) to analyze the user demographics and trends.
- A/B testing on customer data to test the new UI features added, measure the results, customer optimization.
- Asses and implement advanced web analytics tracking, monitor KPI’s using Google analytics, create google analytics reports and dashboards
- Set up virtual environment, write Unix/Linux shell script for system/process automation
- Effectively communicate the finding to stakeholders and accelerate marketing goals
- Responsible for data extraction, Exploratory data analysis, understand the ‘Why’ behind data
- Statistical analysis, Data analysis, anomaly/Outlier detection using R programming.
- Developed Tableau dashboards & reports to show the analysis insights.
- Effectively communicate the analysis outcome to team members and higher management.
- Analyzed food preference and nutrition value using Logistic and linear regression model.
- Led initiative to build regression model using R programming to classify and analyze food quality
- Write SQL queries to update the database and extract the data for analysis
- Dashboarding analytics, forecasting business goals and track KPIs
Software DevOps Engineer
- Write automation scripts in python to automate the quality assurance of adobe.com application.
- Write SQL queries to fetch customer data for verification
- Reduced the test case failure by 80% with constant script and environment upgrades.
- Responsible for budgeting, expense reporting, risk management, status reporting, and execution.
- Developed dashboards to monitor the overall process and the progress.
- Agile development process and scrum team meetings
- Involved in data migration project to move data to AWS.
- Executed roadmaps from inception to launch of record and replay tool for automation of mobile games
- Actively managed the product development and other required regulatory compliances.
- Performed extensive data driven competitive analysis.
- Fixed defeats related to features and other areas.
- HTML, Jquery and CSS object, Xpath to automate the quality assurance process
- Performed data integrity, analysis and validity (MySQL).
- Involved in setting virtual environment In Linux, write Linux script for process automation.
Software IT Analyst
- Worked with global teams (insurance & healthcare domains) to develop software for process automation.
- ETL process to store and retrieve data from SQL server, Database management, data warehouse
- Troubleshoot test scripts, SQL queries, ETL jobs, data warehouse/data mart/data store models
- Wrote and executed unit, system, integration and UAT scripts in a data warehouse projects
- Performed testing on a data warehouse platform, including data integrity and data validation
- Fostered Customer loyalty by ensuring that our customers fully utilize the value of our solutions and services
- Delivered process management solutions for a leading insurance provider.
- Managed client engagement services and solution implementations.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to deliver products for customer lifecycle management.