- Over 7 years of IT experience in application design, customization, development, support on SalesForce.com Platform.
- Having 5+ years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM concepts.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (WI16).
- Proficient in all phases of SDLC like requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Administration, Configuration, Implementation and support experience on Salesforce.com platform.
- Experience in realizing the business requirements to design on salesforce.com platform by designing the required entities like custom objects, creating the relationships/ junction objects like Master - Child, lookups, Entity Relationship data model, Pages, Classes, Interfaces, Workflows & Workflow rules, triggers, Email alerts and business logic
- Experience in developing Apex Classes, Triggers, writing Workflows.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Data Loader Utility and Informatica On Demand.
- Experience in working with Salesforce.com sandbox and production environments.
- Expertise in analyzing and documenting the workflows and functionality of existing systems, preparing presentation materials to all levels of management
- Implementation & Integration experience on SalesForce.com using Apex Language (Classes, Controllers & Triggers), Visual Force Pages, Custom Tabs, Custom Objects, S-Controls, Reports, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards.
- Followed Reverse engineering methodologies and developed Business process document and Application process document.
- Experience in providing production support, analyzing the cause of abend and fixing it.
- Excellent analytical, de-bugging skills and documentation skills
- Strong skills in testing techniques including unit testing, system testing, Parallel testing user acceptance testing and regression testing.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills, strong understanding of fundamental business processes, excellent Communication and Problem solving skills.
- Capable of rapidly learning new technologies and processes, and successfully applying them to projects and operations
- Worked as onsite and offshore support for the clients.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Gathering the requirements and analyzing them. Performed the role of a liaison between the customers and the Salesforce team.
- Enhancement of existing system with adding additional functionalities by Developing custom objects, custom fields, changing Page Layouts, Apex Classes, Visual force pages, Triggers, Workflow rules, Validation rules etc.
- Worked on mostly standard objects like Account, Activities, Contacts, Case, Campaigns and few custom objects that related to business.
- Integrated Informatica with Salesforce.com for the purpose of data migration.
- Created Profiles, Roles and configured permission settings according to the business.
- Mostly worked on Performance related issues.
- Implemented Salesforce.com web services client using Sales force web services API, Java, XML and partner WSDL.
- Used Agile methodology and had a good experience in Scrums and sprint meetings.
- Worked in Developing Custom Reports and Dash Boards as per functionality.
- Good Experience in Deployment from sandbox to production.
- Created and maintained the documentation for Design, Migration and Integration.
- Extracted the data from salesforce.com application into the external databases for generating large data reports.
Environment: Saleforce.com, Sales cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com platform, Informatica, Apex Classes, Chatter, Visual Force Pages, Controllers, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Java, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Windows.
Confidential, Rancho Cordova, CA
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Interacted with clients for requirements gathering, analysis and development.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard Objects including Accounts, Contacts, Reports, Dashboards, Events and Tasks.
- Integrated Salesforce with the Veeva application to obtain the patient record details.
- Created new custom fields and populated them in Salesforce.
- Developed various Apex classes, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Formula fields, Master-Detail, Lookup relationships, Tabs, validation rules.
- Created various Profiles, Roles, Page Layouts and configured the Permissions based on the Organization hierarchy requirements.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Created Workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented Pick lists, Dependent Pick lists, lookups, Master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual Force for clients and customers.
- Enabled Chatter for the Organization and to effectively communicate with the users in the Organization.
- Implementation of Data Loader for loading the data.
- Developed business documents for Salesforce.com Custom objects.
- Worked on different portals like Self Service Portal, Partner Portal and Customer Portal.
- Developed several Custom Reports & Dashboards to better assist managers and also report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Provided the training to Business users about the system.
Environment: Saleforce.com, Force.com platform, Apex Classes, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter, Veeva, Visual Force Pages, Controllers, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Java, Workflow & Approvals, Reports.
Confidential, Little Rock, AR
Salesforce Business Analyst/ Administrator
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages and Controllers
- Administered, configured, maintained Salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, assigning Permissions, generating security tokens, validation Rule, upgrade installation.
- Created and deployed Several Reports using salesforce.com platform.
- Developed APEX Classes, Controller Classes and APEX Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for opportunities and products/ assets management.
- Involved in Salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Involved in Data mapping specifications to create and execute detailed system test plans. The data mapping specifies what data will be extracted from an internal data warehouse, transformed and sent to an external entity.
- Worked on Dimensional modeling, Data cleansing and Data Staging of operational sources using ETL processes.
- Involved in Data mapping specifications to create and execute detailed system test plans. The data mapping specifies what data will be extracted from an internal data warehouse, transformed and sent to salesforce.com entity.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML and Visualforce.
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the home grown applications by using the home grown web services.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Interacted with the Salesforce.com premium tech support team on a regular basis
- Worked as onsite and offshore support for the clients.
Technologies: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, VisualForce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, S-Controls, HTML, Java Script, Apex Triggers, Web Services, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security C ontrols, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
Confidential - Miami, FL
- Performed the role of Salesforce Administrator.
- Used custom tabs to monitor the use of company applications by customers and licensed users.
- Customized standard Salesforce objects like campaigns, leads, accounts, contacts, and opportunities.
- Created custom field and field dependencies on standard objects like Campaigns, Lead, Accounts and Contacts.
- Created pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups fields, junction objects, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields.
- Developed workflow rules, time triggered workflows for various business requirements.
- Used field level security, profiles and audit trail setup to ensure that protected data is only with authorized users.
- Designed and Implemented the Page layouts and Custom tabs to suit the needs of the application.
- Migrated data from Legacy Systems to Salesforce CRM using data loader.
- Developed and deployed Apex Classes and Apex Triggers in the Force.com IDE, to accomplish different business needs not supported by the Declarative Framework.
- Created Roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Used Saleforce.com platform to identify issues and gaps in current Reporting format and suggested implementation of the Analytical tools provided by the Salesforce.com to enhance Reporting and Data consolidation.
Environment: SFDC platform, Apex Language, SOQL/SOSL, Reports, Custom Objects, Sandbox, Force.com IDE, MS-Excel and PowerPoint.
- Conducted user interviews and JAD sessions with end users, stake holders and developers to gather functional and non-functional requirements of the system, and creation of user stories.
- Coordinated action plan, meetings and analysis regarding topics, often including key business stakeholders and senior management.
- Involved in the analysis of the functional, technical specifications, data mapping document and conceptual diagrams.
- Prepared questionnaires for the BI software that will predict the return on portfolio.
- Involved in creating Business Flow Diagrams, Dataflow diagrams, UML Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and USE cases diagrams using MS VISIO.
- Performed GAP and Risk analysis of existing system and evaluated benefits of new system.
- Designed business models that served to identify requirements and communicate information between teams.
- Created business cases, strategies, communication plan, tracking & reporting variables
- Led in implementing/applying standard processes for scope/change management, risk management, issue management, quality assurance and project communication
- Defined business use cases and activity diagrams to represent different workflows and associations. Created reports for business analysis purposes using Crystal Reports and Microsoft Excel.
- Identified and clearly defined functional issues and support IT development staff throughout the design, development, unit testing, and implementation phases of the software development life cycle.
- Involved in project budgeting, auditing, project resource planning, project scheduling, risk analysis and management.
Environment: Windows XP, MS Visio, SQL Server, SharePoint, MS Access, MS Project, Rational Rose.