- IT Professional with extensive 5 years’ experience working for Fortune 500 companies, with expertise relating to customers and clients, facilitating meetings, leading teams, and managing rapidly changing environments. Effective at bridging the gap between users and technical partners through excellent communication skills and a strong technical background.
- Experience as Business system Analyst / Business Analyst with good knowledge on SDLC and many programming Skills.
- Regression, Acceptance Testing, UI Testing, Manual Testing, Web testing, Mobile testing, Application Testing
- Experience with Software Development and Testing Life Cycles
- Experience with Software Development life cycle.
- Defect management
- Sql exp (MS SQL Server, Oracle)
- Agile development methodologies and SDLC processes
- Experience with all Ms Office tools like MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio and MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent skills in writing Business Requirements Document, Use Case Specifications, Functional Specifications, Systems Design Specification, and Systems Requirements Specification.
- Conducted Scope Analysis, Stakeholder Analysis and Traceability Matrix, and used MS Visio for Business Process Modeling adopting UML standards.
- Highly skilled in transforming the needs of Business Users and Stakeholders to the Functional/Technical Requirements
- Worked with the project team to determine appropriate Test/Deployment Plans, and supported the product launch
- Experience working with Business Product owners, Stakeholders and lead business analyst
Confidential - Radnor, PA
Software QA Engineer
- Experienced in Agile and waterfall methodology
- Follow software quality best practices, test strategy and planning, test case development, Test scripts, deployment and execution, test data creation and maintenance, defect tracking, and test automation for Application testing.
- Actively participate in process improvements
- Recognize issues (e.g. with requirements, design, implementation, etc.) and works with appropriate resources to address and resolve
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycles and Application Testing.
- Quality Assurance Testing, Manual Testing, Application Testing, defect tracking reporting(JIRA), status reporting and problem resolution within Agile
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and well acquainted with Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Kanban
- Oversaw changes made to Java based application throughout the development lifecycle.
- Proficient in business requirement analysis, functional requirement document
- Automation Testing(selenium), Integration testing, system testing, UAT, cross browser testing and Regression Testing across multiple environments for a variety of business applications, web elements (fire bug, fire path), error logging, selenium webdriver, wait commands, writing test cases, test scripts
- Proficient in html, CSS, JAVA, J2EE (OOP)
- Coordinated with Analysts, Managers, Developers and Testers for complex projects during the SDLC
- Reporting and prioritizing software bugs and analyzing the test results
- Data driven and keyword driven Framework, usage of TestNG
- Setting up, adding, committing and pushing to GIT repository
- Quantum framework-Cucumber, Maven
- Experienced with software such as ALM, Version 1, AWD, lifewriter, ALIP, SOAPUI, Postman
- Mobile testing with perfecto mobile tool iOS, Android
- Develops, tests, and institutes SQL scripts as required by the company’s projects using oracle SQL developer, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel
- Working with tables, views, statistics, indexes, table normalization, primary and foreign keys
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills web applications testing
- Assist with troubleshooting and isolate bugs to help developers research the root cause of problems, and track defects through resolution
- Monitor debugging process results and clearly document test processes and test results
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and effectively qualify Ring products to meet high quality and release schedules
- Experienced of production products, SDLC, REST (and other API) development architecture.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
Confidential -Toledo, Ohio
- Understand and document business requirements using user interviews, conduct requirements discovery workshops
- Translate abstract concepts into clear and actionable deliverables
- Provide tactical and strategic guidance for the Salesforce.com platform, identifying and proposing innovative capabilities
- Develop business cases and user stories and determine benefits of pursuing operating plan initiatives and contribute to prioritization
- Excellent business writing skills in writing Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Specifications Document (FSD), Non-functional Requirements Document, Use Cases
- Worked on Agile development methodologies and SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle) processes
- Application Testing, Manual Testing and Regression Testing across multiple environments for a variety of business applications, web elements (fire bug, fire path), error logging, selenium webdriver, wait commands, writing test cases, test scripts
- Trouble shooting J2EE applications and testing methodologies.
- Assist in developing project implementation plans and required materials including process flow documentation and training materials/manuals
- Prepared documents on office tools: Word, Excel and also developed diagram through MS Visio
- Worked extensively on SDLC and STLC for Development and their testing side.
- Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports in HP Quality center tool for Software testing and application testing.
- Identify regression testing scenarios and update the test plans in HP-ALM
- Discuss defects in defect status meetings and follow ups to take defects to closure
- Work with the technical team to design and define viable solutions to meet the business needs
- Document, articulate and negotiate consensus on issues, decisions, goals and any other items related to the project stakeholders and end users
- Produce documentation deliverables based on input from SME’s in various areas of the
- Business Involved in implementation of Salesforce system, conducted business verification testing and post-implementation Hyper Care support
- Developed use case and project flow diagrams on MS Visio.
- Align business functionalities across processes and conduct impact analysis
- Conduct weekly status calls/meetings with project stakeholders to provide progress on project status
- Leading the user acceptance testing (UAT) efforts by defining, developing and implementing practices and procedures for complete end user test plans
Confidential -Toledo, Ohio
Business analyst Intern
- Translating customer and compliance requirements into stories complete with acceptance criteria, easily understood by the development team
- Define and own the value definition of stories
- Participate in agile ceremonies including sprint planning, daily standups, sprints reviews and sprint retrospectives
- Working with the project manager on project deliverables and features which can be prioritized into minimum viable products (mvp)
- Worked on all phases of software testing life cycle for software testing, application testing, Manual testing and regression testing..
- Experience with Test Case, Test Scripts and Test Scenarios.
- Working with Project Development team in all phases of Software development Life cycle (SDLC).
- Collaborating with key stakeholders across business and technology to complete required artefacts and capture necessary input
- Responsible for safe delivery of projects.
- Managing multiple projects, small, medium, large and ad-hoc
- Collaborate with teams to plan project sprints
- Trained on Ms Visio for developing and preparing all project development diagrams.
- Using 2 weeks sprint agile methodology for ad-hoc projects
- Work as a project lead and tester on the projects to ensure successful delivery
- Monitoring workflow and adjusting timeline as needed
- Responsible for all procurement and document management for the projects
- Facilitate and coordinate on different projects to support senior project manager
- Developing, maintaining and reporting on project schedules
- Creating and maintaining a forum to escalate and prioritize process issues and in- efficiencies
- Maintaining and completing project key performance indicators
- Presenting to stakeholders on the development of the project as quarterly business review and on-going