- Around 9 years of IT experience with 7 years of experience in the Salesforce.com platform as Salesforce Business Analyst &Consultant and 3+ years of experience in business analyst and Java/ J2EE Technologies.
- Documented business and operation requirements, mapped business processes, created job descriptions to streamline operations, Process flow charts, and decision making and reporting.
- Gathering and documenting All sorts of Requirements like BRD, FRD, User requirements, Use Cases, SRS. Prototyping, Surveys, User Stories, Joint Application Requirement / Design (JAR / JAD) and Brainstorming.
- Extensive experience in designing, creating and maintaining Salesforce.com Workflow Rules, Approvals, Email Templates (HTML - 5 & Visual Force Templates).
- Experienced in Administration setup like manage Users, Security Controls and Data Management.
- Worked on the designing of custom objects, custom fields, role based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, design of Visual Force Pages, Snapshots, Dashboards.
- Used Data loader for data management in force.com platform.
- Competent in transforming Business Requirements into Functional Requirements and designing business models using UML diagrams - Use Case diagrams, Activity diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Proficient in conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) Sessions with IT Groups and Project Team Members, conducting Gap Analysis and documentation of Use Cases and User Stories.
- Strong experience in interacting with QA / Dev teams in fixing errors, development of Test Plans & Test Cases and conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Assisted the QA team in different phases of testing such as System testing, Functional testing, Regression testing and Integration testing for Quality Analysis.
- Adept at determining end user needs, and in translating those needs into powerful, but easy-to-use software solutions.
- Experienced in Force.com Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visual force and Force.com API.
- Team player, self-starter, ability to multi-task, detail oriented.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills along with can - do attitude.
- Strong work ethic with desire to succeed and make significant contributions to the organization.
Salesforce.com : Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visual Force Pages, Apex Web Services,Dashboards, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, APEX Data Loader, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in
Tools: Eclipse IDE, Apex data loader
Database: Oracle, MS Access, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL & PL/SQL
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows XP/ VISTA/7/ NT/ 2000/ 2003
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, XML
Languages: Apex, Java, J2EE, C, SOQL, SOSL
SDLC Methodologies: Waterfall, Iterative, Agile Scrum
Sr. Salesforce BusinessConsultant
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
- Performed the roles of Salesforce Consultantin the organization supporting various applications.
- Worked with various salesforce.com Custom as well as standard objects like Cases, Accounts, Contacts
- Worked on supporting Salesforce applications and handling Salesforce tickets on daily basis.
- Gathering and documenting Business and Functional Requirements (BRD, FRD), User requirements, Use Cases, System Requirement Specs (SRS). Prototyping, Surveys, User Stories, Joint Application Requirement / Design (JAR / JAD) and Brainstorming.
- Interacted with various teams in order to resolve those tickets on time.
- Handled the cases related to workflow rules, validation rules, Formula Fieldsand various customizations within Salesforce.
- Conducting Impact Analysis, reviewing all the objects and their relationships to the accounts, contacts and to-be-converted child objects to evaluate the scale of the impact
- Leading the data analysis to identify all the data conforming and not conforming to initial introduction from the customer, to identify relevant approaches.
- Developed Approval process for the application by implementing custom formulas in different stages of approval.
- Worked on Data updates and Loads on need basis using Data Loader.
- Worked on User’s Profiles, Permission Sets, Roles, and Sharing Settings etc.
- Participated in daily stand up meetings, to track the different pending activities.
- Created custom reports to track the cases, assets etc. to be available to different levels in the organization based on their profiles.
- Used the sandbox for testing and deployed the code to the different instances after testing.
- Supported the team for complex deployments.
- Created templates, page layouts, and record types according to the business process requirements.
- Communicated with the business regularly to understand their requirements and designed solutions to implement them.
- Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers considering governor limits and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Provided support to the users when the project went live for phase 1 and was part of the maintenance team providing quick and effective solutions to the users.
- Provided knowledge transfer along with the team for to the key users and to the support team.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, User’s Management, Admin Functions, Apex, Triggers, Visual Force, Workflow & Approvals, Change Sets, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Windows XP
Sr. Salesforce Business system Analyst/Admin
- Involved in gathering Customer requirements from business user teams spread over Sales, Marketing and Customer service.
- Acting as a liaison between the development team and the management team to resolve any conflicts for requirements. Working with vendors, business users & management.
- Involved in CRM processes like Design, development, planning, testing and integration of Salesforce
- Cloud services, data and accounts.
- Created custom controllers implementing complex code for retrieval from Salesforce to Visual Force pages.
- Conducted daily scrum stand-ups with onsite and offshore team.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes and Test Methods.
- Wrote SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions and triggers.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse
- Designed, and deployed the Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, and Page Layouts to suit to the needs of the application.
- Created Visual force email templates, New Templates, Mail Merges and also automated Email Process to send installation instructions to new and existing customers
- Integrated Apex with External services by making callouts that used SOAP and WSDL.
- Used Apex Data types, Variables, Expressions, Assignment statements, Conditional statements, Loops, SOSL an SOQL queries, and Exception statements to invoke Apex triggers
- Creation of custom fields, field dependencies, tabs, applications, home page components.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for opportunities and products/ assets.
- Mass delete/transfer records using Data Management.
- Monitored and resolved the Service Requests, specifically, visibility issues involving Custom Profiles, Public Groups, and Sharing Rules.
Environment: Force.com Eclipse IDE, Data Loader 14.0, Apex Explorer, Apex, Visual force, SOQL, Windows X
- Closely worked with Salesforce.com consultants while implementing the solutions for the requirements.
- Worked on Standard objects such as leads, Opportunities, Accounts, Contacts, Campaigns associated with Sales Cloud.
- Created and Managed Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and Technical Design Documents.
- Developed various custom objects,Tabs, Componentsand Visual Force pages and Controllers.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, and validation formula fields to the custom objects.
- Created and deployed several reportsusing force.com platform.
- Wrote detailed use cases including Business Rules, Supplementary Specification comprising both functional and non functional requirement complementing with artifacts.
- Apex code to convert lead to a contact and associate the contacts with accounts.
- Developed and deployed approval processes for leads conversion, opportunities and products/Assets management.
- Implemented the requirements on Sandbox and Force. comIDE plug in during Eclipse and deploying it in production.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on record detail pages and edit pages.
- Experienced with Web-to-Lead and Web-to-Case scenarios along with Escalation rules and Assignment Rules.
- Used SOQL, SOSL queries for Salesforce database.
- Imported data into custom objects from various sources using Data Loader.
- Worked on role hierarchy& sharing rules to configure visibility.
- Maintained Organizational Hierarchy created Profiles, Roles and maintained Sharing/Security for Field Level Security, Record-level Security.
- Customized the dashboards to track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales team.
Environment: Saleforce.com, Force.com Sites, Eclipse IDE, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, HTML-5, Email Services, Sharing Rules.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Involved in various stages of the SDLC using Waterfall development process.
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design using UML including development of class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and State diagrams and implemented these diagrams in Microsoft Visio.
- Developed classes to interface with underlying web services layer.
- Designed web services for the above modules.
- Designed and created Java objects, JSP pages, JSF, JavaBeans and Servlets to achieve various business functionalities.
- Involved in designing test plans, test cases and overall Unit testing of the system.
- Performed Integration and System testing.
- Developed the build scripts using Ant.
- Called SQL stored procedures according to the business requirement
- Co-ordination with onsite team for development, testing and production issues.
- Prepared documentation and participated in preparing user’s manual for the application.
Business System Analyst
Confidential, San Carlos, CA
- Requirements/Test Traceability Matrices.
- Assisted in creating Project Plan, Project Tracking, Designed Requirements Planning and Management document, Project tracking &Project Reporting.
- Assessed client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to prioritize immediate business needs.
- In-depth knowledge of the practices of private equity, FX, Derivatives, risk management, financial tools and theories.
- Interface with the traders for gathering the requirements & development of application documents.
- Interpret Business Process Flows and Reengineered Process to achieve maximum outputs.
- Captured As-Is Process designed To-Be Process and performed GAP Analysis.
- Created Business Requirements Documents, Functional and Software Requirements Specification Documents.
- Developed and updated functional use cases and conducted business process modeling using UML to explain business requirements to development and QA teams.
- Translate functional requirements into use cases for ecommerce applications.
- Analyzed and diagnosed issues which may impact performance or availability in the ecommerce environment.
- Performed Requirements Elicitation through Use Cases, conducted JAD session and RAD (Rapid Application Development) sessions with stakeholders.
- Accumulate subject matter experts and drove the requirements gathering process through approval of the documents that convey their needs to management, developers, and quality assurance team throughout the Project cycle.
- Work with project team on: planning, analysis, requirements, design & testing and training for production implementations.
- Prepared test cases and came up with a testing strategy for testing the Banking Application by analyzed the Business requirements and the Accounting, Budget, and Procurement systems.
Environment: Windows XP, Eclipse, Java/J2EE, Struts, PL/SQL Developer, Agile/Scrum, Rational Requisite Pro, UML, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Office, HP Quality Center.