- Salesforce Business Analyst/ Admin with proven experience in analyzing the business process, identifying and proposing the solutions for an effective customer experience, implementing and configuration of end - end new and existing Sales force apps.
- Worked on FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA) for services management and operations tool for business needs.
- Work with various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Forecasts, Reports and Dashboards.
- Experience in Administration setup like manage Users, Security Controls and Data Management.
- Writing SQL scripts to test the mappings and Developed Traceability Matrix of Business Requirements mapped to Test Scripts to ensure any Change Control in requirements leads to test case update
- Execute SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers on back end as a part of data analysis and data validation.
- Hands on experience on Salesforce Lightning for Customizing Reports and Dashboards for business use.
- Work closely with the data architect to resolve the referential integrity problems.
- Experience with converting excels and Crystal reports to SSRS reports and migrate crystal reports to higher versions.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales cloud, Community Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter & App-exchange applications and Experienced in creating Lightning pages inside Lightning Community Builder.
- Proficient in Data Validation techniques of ETL transformations using SQL queries.
- Extensive experience in requirements gathering, Surveys/Questionnaire development, Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Documents (FRD).
- Excellent Business Requirements Analysis skills: including user interface diagrams, work flow diagrams, use cases, use case diagrams, user stories, business rules, data flow diagrams, business constraints.
- Experience as Business Analyst/ Product Manager with Salesforce and extensive experience in interfacing with the Business to elicit Functional requirements Successful in translating business requirements, user expectations into use cases, functional requirement and non-functional requirement.
Confidential - Washington, D.C
Salesforce Business Analyst/ Admin
- Implemented and maintain SFDC packages including, PSA and Revenue Recognition by Financial Force, Xactly, Intacct, Concur force.
- Worked on FinancialForce PSA for company visibility needs, to be able to make more informed decisions to help improve margins and deliver revenue growth.
- Worked on several Custom Reports & Dashboards to better assist managers and also report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Prepared and presented Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD) and System Requirement Specification (SRS) and UML Diagrams such as Use Case, Sequence Diagram and making Activity Flows.
- Served as SFDC Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Salesforce Service Cloud Implementation.
- Performed customizations with Apex Standard, Custom, Extension and List controllers at various clients for complex user stories.
- Worked extensively in customization of Service Cloud Console by embedding Visualforce pages in custom console components, highlight panel and interaction log.
- Performed gap analysis and research software products and provide recommendations to the PMO.
- Reviewed and prioritized the backlog for sprint planning including coordination of dependencies with other related product owners.
- Wrote SQL scripts using composite primary keys - combination of multiple fields to analyze data quality issues and validate the mapping rules.
- Worked in Salesforce Development including Custom Objects, Apex, Triggers, Visual force
- Documented Test Plans that contains Test Scripts, Test Cases, Test Data and expected results for the Unit, Integration, Functional, Performance, and User Acceptance Testing, using Test Manager.
- Performed critical testing of the production issues and closed the defects in JIRA.
Confidential - Richmond, VA
Salesforce Business Analyst/ Admin
- Involved in CPQ (Configure, Price& Quote) design, mapping to the Salesforce custom objects.
- Understanding and writing user stories for the implementation of Visual Force, SOSL, SOQL and Enterprise, Visual Force and Custom User Interfaces using HTML.
- Integrated of Salesforce with MDM application which was using Informatica MDM for Master Data Management was implemented.
- Used Tabular, Summary and Matrix reports to create Standard reports and Custom reports.
- Wrote complex SQL queries/scripts, Procedures, Functions, Triggers using TOAD/SQL Developer to provide transformation logics and conversion/business rules on migrating data.
- Used agile development method to promote development iterations, teamwork, and process adaptability.
- Conducted requirement gathering sessions with the purpose of creating and defining the Business Requirement Document (BRD) and the Functional Requirement Document (FRD).
- Utilized JIRA for requirements management increasing team efficiency, proficiency and manageability.
- Assisted in guiding the customers on Service Cloud implementation.
- Analyzed the changes performed in CRM application for marketing, sales etc. translated them to business and functional requirements for Sales and Service Clouds in SFDC.
- Analyzed User Stories and helped Product Owner in structuring Product Backlog.
- Used SFDC created detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and created solutions by customizing various standard objects along with Visualforce, Force.com API and web services
- Played a pivotal role in JAD sessions helping to develop detailed solutions and documented the Functional and System specification requirements.
- Prepared Business Process Models that includes modelling of all the activities of the business from the conceptual to procedural level.
- Administrated and monitored the company's Salesforce sales cloud application by creating the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation and email alert.
- Conducted internal training sessions for business users on Salesforce technology functionalities, especially with respect to reports and dashboards.
Confidential - McLean, VA
Salesforce Business Analyst/ Admin
- Involved in SFDC Application sales cloud and service cloud, Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Facilitated backlog grooming meetings to gather requirements and documented requirements in form of user stories and acceptance criteria using Rally.
- Re-worked tickets in Salesforce Lightning mode and educated team members on the increased efficiency from switching from Classic to Lightning mode which allowed the team to be more productive in their day to day roles.
- Worked on Data Change Request module for Master Data Management program to support the 360-degree view of data and loop back mechanism to improve overall data quality.
- Authored multiple documents like Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Documents (FRD), Use Cases Document, Test case Document and UAT.
- Product backlog refinement and prioritization based on Agile principles
- Worked closely with team and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC).
- Standard and custom field creation and maintenance at the direction of B2B Salesforce Manager on the platform and on service cloud.
- Tracked and managed product backlog, burn-down metrics, velocity, and task break-down.
- Worked as an associate product manager with planning, monitoring and business analysis skills
- Worked with product manager to guide product development / management decisions
- Supported and improved sales cycles by implementing CPQ solutions effectively.
- Worked with the development team to implement Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application
Confidential - New York City, NY
Salesforce Business Analyst/ Admin
- Designed and deployed custom tabs, validation rules, workflow rules, custom dashboards, page layouts, portal documents and custom views to assist power users better utilize the Salesforce.com application.
- Responsible for Setting up Login Restrictions and Resetting the User Passwords.
- Prepared Business Requirements Document (BRD) and used Requisite Pro to manage, analyze, and convert business requirement into functional requirements.
- Executed Master data management module to be integrated with Data Lake.
- Designed, Implemented, project on Agile and SDLC best practices.
- Wrote SQL Queries to define, Identify and validate the code written for the data movement into the database tables.
- Used JIRA and Confluence tools to create user stories, mapping current state process to future state business process, process flow diagrams etc.
- Managed Rally user stories to plan for current and future releases and to build and deliver status to executive
- Participated in the organizations Scrum community of practice to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- Customized Page Layouts for Accounts, Opportunities and Contacts depending upon Users roles and groups.
- Led extensive requirement gathering sessions and delivered comprehensive Business and Functional Requirement Documents that included complex validation rules and screen specifications for the Salesforce.com application.
- Created Business Rules Spreadsheet (BRS) and Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to track requirements and map requirements to test cases.
- Customized various Salesforce.com Standard Objects Leads, Account, Contact, Opportunity, Activities and custom objects.
- Customized application business logic using declarative programming like Formula fields, Validation rules, Workflow rules, Approval process, Record Types, Pick list, Dependent Pick lists and List views.
- Established objects relationships between various objects using Master-Detail, Lookup, self and Junction objects.
- Designed and Implemented SQL queries for QA testing report / data validation etc.
- Led User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with business stakeholders, worked as a liaison on behalf of technical teams to address defect triage and fixing.
Confidential - San Francisco, CA
- Facilitated JAD sessions with business and technical units to fine tune, prioritize and detail requirements and use cases.
- Created Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Functional Requirement Document (FRD) and shared with vendor / in-house development team.
- Successfully resolved team-submitted JIRA tickets and user submitted Cases, including answering questions.
- Gathered data and perform design computations, prepared documents and studies for review by others
- Used agile/Scrum methodologies to plan and deliver requirements.
- Created Business Requirements Document and converted them into System Requirement specifications Document.
- Evangelized change and production readiness process throughout the IT organization bringing increased visibility and compliance to processes.
- Created, maintained, and standardized business operations that helped reduce cost and effectively manage resources.
- Utilized flexible communication style to ensure stakeholders and project team felt informed and included throughout the project lifecycle.
- Established constructive communication channels with business and technology stakeholders, facilitating open two-way communication.
Tools: Methodologies Waterfall, Agile - Scrum, RUP
Databases: MDM, Oracle MySQL, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL
Tools: JIRA, Rally, HP ALM, HP QC, VISIO, MS Project, MS office.
SFDC technologies: Service Cloud, Apex Classes/Controllers, Visualforce, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Role Hierarchy, DML, Process Builder, Batch Apex and Scheduled Jobs, Service cloud console, Salesforce Apttus CPQ, Conga Composer, Sales Cloud Einstein, Reports, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Page layouts, Communities, SSO, Lightning