Salesforce Configuration: Standard Object Configuration Contacts, Leads, Accounts, Opportunities, List Views, Custom Object Development Field creation, Page layout creation/editing, role hierarchies, sharing models, Workflow time - dependent actions, email alerts, field updates, and task creation. Reports, Dashboards, Formula Fields, overall user management, Security and Sharing Model, Document and email templates.
Tools: JIRA, Confluence, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio
Process Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Facilitate collaborative discussions with the business to collect functional and non-functional requirements relating to the Salesforce Partner Community enhancement and initiatives.
- Involved in assisting the Project Manager in planning, scheduling, and controlling projects based on schedules and requirements outlined by the business.
- Create user stories and translate them to technical specifications - System Requirements Document which includes outlining new custom objects, assigning fields, designing page layouts, custom tabs and components.
- Create data flow diagrams and process flow diagrams to facilitate better system understanding
- Facilitate sessions with the development team actively involving them during the requirements analysis stage
- Assist with project implementation and control monitoring process related to quality assurance (QA) and user assisted testing (UAT)
- Created and deployed several reports for different user profiles based on the need of the user
- Designed different custom dashboards for various user groups based on their business functionalities
- Designed various types of email templates and chatter notifications for auto response to customers.
- Create training material and conducted internal training sessions for business users on Salesforce technology functionalities
- Involved in the successful migration (writing test scripts, conducting UAT, production shakeout) from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce lightning framework.
- Provide 2nd tier support for partner user related issues.
- To monitor and validate positions from which we are due to receive or pay coupon/dividend to clients
- Organizing calls with the market agents/clients to discuss payments.
- To closely monitor balances and assign them to relevant teams.
- Respond to Internal and External inquiries and questions from Clients and providing solutions
- To handle day to day work challenges confidently, adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- To co-ordinate between different teams to resolve discrepancies in positions
- Played a role as a mentor to train the new hires individually and on the Job training experience
Senior Portfolio Accounting Analyst
- Monitoring and Quality checking Account Reconciliations for Counterparties and ensuring client reports are delivered on a timely and error free manner.
- Mitigating the risk involved in the business activities through thorough investigation, developing control points and developing checklists.
- Review and analysis of corporate action posting. Capture CA events proactively and make necessary adjustments to report accurate NAV.
- Process raw data to arrive at meaningful conclusions and to accomplish client requirements.
- Conducted numerous training sessions, technical and non-technical as a step towards developing the core strength of the team.
Senior Process Associate
- Creating, Renewing, Terminating Agreements and customer contracts.
- Run Expiration reports to identify expired Contracts/Projects monthly and inform business
- Receive approval for the renewal from the business and the amended documents from the customers.
- Revision and reactivation of Contract/Project in the system based on inputs received.